PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE POST YOUR PICS FOR THIS RETRO LEGEND

norman1972
07-01-2009, 04:14 PM
HI AMIGOS DO YOU HAVE ANY PICS FOR THIS VINTAGE LEGEND CHESTY ORGAN...PLZ POST URS IF YOU WERE HAVING :shock: :shock: :D :D

Danielle Foxx
07-01-2009, 05:54 PM
Amazing how the image of beauty has been degraded to skin and bones, being Rubenesc is unflattering, I think it was after the 80s that people's perception of beauty changed.

I personally like plump girls because well... it's a sign of health.

On the street a lot of men seem to like my body, I think it's because I have wide hips and big boobs which to them is a sign of fertility...

I was thinking of this the other day while watching the History Special on Human Evolution:

We have been very small sized due to survivor needs, this including the need for agility and lightness to climb trees. But we also have been really big and strong... However if you notice we are shrinking again. Our bodies are frail and all in the name of vanity.

I think this girl is a classic beauty for sure

jcinva
07-01-2009, 06:00 PM
Amazing how the image of beauty has been degraded to skin and bones, being Rubenesc is unflattering, I think it was after the 80s that people's perception of beauty changed.

And, gives us all the added benefit of being "healthier" and "prettier" the more beer, porterhouse, and Ben & Jerry's we jam down our pie holes. Whee!

Sorry, D. - Rubenesque beautiful blah blah blah. Problem is: Americans are, on average, overweight to obese. The whole wistful nostalgia for permissive fatassery overlooks the dangers of obesity - heart disease, diabetes, etc., etc.

Let go of the past and let's get our fat asses out to the gym!

Whaddya say!?

johnz2001
07-02-2009, 05:35 PM
really love that natural bush

bellamy
07-02-2009, 06:37 PM
I have always want to see more from this classic girl too but it seems she did almost no work or at least none that lasted. Quite a shame.

tslvrnyc
07-02-2009, 06:41 PM

On the street a lot of men seem to like my body, I think it's because I have wide hips and big boobs which to them is a sign of fertility...

I was thinking of this the other day while watching the History Special on Human Evolution:

We have been very small sized due to survivor needs, this including the need for agility and lightness to climb trees. But we also have been really big and strong... However if you notice we are shrinking again. Our bodies are frail and all in the name of vanity.

I think this girl is a classic beauty for sure

I agree with you and I think most men don't prefer skin and bones either.

alyssats
07-02-2009, 07:22 PM
ive noticed so much skin on her cock

Beaver1
07-21-2009, 10:57 AM
Any pics?

Grahame
07-21-2009, 11:49 AM

And, what's wrong with that?

alyssats
07-21-2009, 12:13 PM

And, what's wrong with that?

Owww there nothing wrong with it I just noticed it. I havent seen many cocks with so much skin like that thats why :wink:

freak
07-21-2009, 12:19 PM
Yes I noticed that too, she has the foreskin for 2