PDA

View Full Version : How toned was Geri Halliwell in this clip!!

macjay18
06-29-2009, 12:33 PM
Was watching top songs from movies on MTV the other day and this song came on- its raining men, from Bridget Jones's diary and man how toned was Geri Halliwell....im not too sure when this song even came out but i remember in 1998 one of our womans magazine voted her as having some of the best breasts in showbiz, but in this clip her breasts are probably just pecs, still pretty hot though. (I had never seen this clip untill yesterday so was just amazed at how toned she was, ironic that her weight has yo-yoed like Bridget Jones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0uf5l_OBLU

macjay18
06-29-2009, 12:39 PM
when she was fuller figured

alyssats
06-29-2009, 01:10 PM
I like her toned body in there and she could really dance in that video

hopefully it would really be raining men or better raining cocks jeje

macjay18
06-29-2009, 02:32 PM
I wouldnt mind if it was raining Geri in that clip, man she was tight like a tiger

bassman2546
06-29-2009, 02:55 PM
I wouldn't necessarily call the earlier pics "full-figured". Don't get me wrong, I love the toned body she has had in the past, but these pics are nothing to sneeze at. At least she has tits in these pics.

Danielle Foxx
06-29-2009, 05:31 PM
Thats not her dancing lol

macjay18
06-29-2009, 07:39 PM
Nah I think she is def not dancing in the clip.

Quiet Reflections
06-29-2009, 08:45 PM
she looking good these days

PSL4u
06-29-2009, 11:39 PM

Enough with the plastic surgery already! Fuck!

Danielle Foxx
06-29-2009, 11:51 PM

Enough with the plastic surgery already! Fuck!

Who me? I didn't have any recent surgery at all - LOL

*SRS was almost a year and a half ago
*My last face surgeries were 2-3 years ago and even then I didn't do any bone work. The most visible adjustment was my mid face lift.
* And a bit of photoshop - just a smidge

I think most girls who go for an Orchi or SRS can attest of the changes after testosterone is no longer present in the body.

But if you are talking about the one who's supposed to be in discussion here... I think she has not had surgery, just hell of exercise. That video is kinda old though

rockabilly
06-29-2009, 11:58 PM
Danielle dont need plastic surgery , she is gorgeous. But you look sad in your avatar ... your eyes are so emotional.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-30-2009, 12:32 AM
For some reason she never really appealed to me..I thought she looked like a busted version of Kelly Ripa with a great toned body though! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

tommymageeshemales2
06-30-2009, 12:33 AM
WOW BILLY - ARE YOU ON LEAVE AT THE MOMENT? THAT'S A LOT OF POSTS PER DAY.

ANYWAY, WOULD NOT HAVE NOTICED TOO MUCH BUT FOR THE DAVID TENANT AVATAR. EVER THINK OF CHANGING IT.....

rockabilly
06-30-2009, 12:38 AM
I took time off to repair my home. I work nights mostly. As for my avatar i'm a nerd and big Doctor Who fan ... sooo thats why i chose David Tennant. I just keep posting since i dont have anyone in reality to talk of my love of tgirls w/ ... and i get lonely. :(

tommymageeshemales2
06-30-2009, 01:04 AM
I took time off to repair my home. I work nights mostly. As for my avatar i'm a nerd and big Doctor Who fan ... sooo thats why i chose David Tennant. I just keep posting since i dont have anyone in reality to talk of my love of tgirls w/ ... and i get lonely. :(

I figured :D

rockabilly
06-30-2009, 01:09 AM
Besides where else would i get into great conversations about Tgirls , movies , and romance besides HA? :lol:

rockabilly
06-30-2009, 01:13 AM
For some reason she never really appealed to me..I thought she looked like a busted version of Kelly Ripa with a great toned body though! :P

~Kisses.

HTG
:shock: What ?!! Well your entitled to your opinion ... even if your wrong. If it weren't for Ms. Danielle i wouldn't be here ...

tommymageeshemales2
06-30-2009, 01:14 AM
not watching Dr. Who that's for sure!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-30-2009, 01:17 AM

~Kisses.

HTG
:shock: What ?!! Well your entitled to your opinion ... even if your wrong. If it weren't for Ms. Danielle i wouldn't be here ...

I was referring to Geri Haliwel (sp?)

:roll:

EDIT ADD: Clearly your accident made an impact on your head. We were talking about the EX-SPICE GURL..Not Danielle.

~Kisses.

HTG

rockabilly
06-30-2009, 01:21 AM
OH my bad :( And by here i meant alive ... i was pretty suicidal for a long time.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-30-2009, 01:26 AM
:roll:

That unthinkable comment/irresponsible interpretation, could have sparked/started drama..I suggest you leave it for your grandma!

~Kisses.

HTG

rockabilly
06-30-2009, 01:28 AM
I'm sorry Hara ... forgive me?