PDA

View Full Version : Happily ever after???

RubyTS
06-29-2009, 11:11 AM
I adore my boyfriend. This relationship has been progressing so fast! I have to give it to him, while there are times i really cant stand him, there are other times where i cant help but melt from his words and actions

Im his first ts relationship. He's been with 2 girls b4 me, but just physically. Aside from his somewhat aggressive personality, he has earned gold stars left and right in my book. While he is just a boy, he has proven himself to be a TRUE MAN by me. (In the sense that he lives his own life regardless to what others think)

Yesterday we went to the westchester mall and the galleria. Both heavily populated, and we held hands most the time. Never once did i sense discomfort from him, and he was very affectionate in public, even to the point that if guys were looking at me, he would grab and kiss me to let them know i was his girl. @ the galleria mall i got spooked by 3 spanish guys who were saying eeeew and while NORMALLY i would be very uncomfortable, i actually had fun with the situation (vibing off my bf's energy) and started shit with the guys, but more in a fun manner, and not in a defensive "OMG u hurt my feelings and i wanna kill u" manner. Calling them beasts and smiling in their face and then when we crossed paths again i said "OMG THATS SOME JERRY SPRINGER SHIT RIGHT THERE!" And they found it ammusing & started calling me the queen bee lol. When i walked away, i blew them all kisses and one was like "my friend likes u" and i blurted out my myspace and they were all like "WORD?"I wouldn't doubt if they hit me up. Me and my bf walked away laughing.

After that we went to mamaroneck ave and ate out, continued holding hands etc. We had such a fun day!

We went back to the hotel and changed into our bathing suits and hit the pool which was also pretty crowded. We had a BLAST! He was putting me on his shoulders and dunking me in the water and instead of trying to draw attention away from us, he does the opposite and it shows me that he's PROUD to be with me. The pool emptied out after about a hr and a half and they dimmed the light, things got a lil romatic lol =P

We came back to the room and changed and headed out to a couple of the bars on mamaroneck ave, almost had it out with a girl when he caught her giving me a dirty look, i made it hot and he made it hotter saying " I wish one of these punk ass white mothafukkaz would step to me" (Or something to that extent) We had a few drinks and went to a diner where things got really interesting.,

We sat down and ordered our breakfast and noticed the group of people behind us trying it. 3 ecuadorian women and a dominican guy. Long story short we kinda amped it up. I caught this red head woman trying to feel it on my time, and when my bf burped they all gagged and started making comments in spanish about him being un-educated. My bf got loud with them in spanish (cuz i guess they didn't think we were latino) and shyt escalated. He started asking the guy if he wanted to take it outside... all this while continuing to stuff his face w his breakfast as if the argument ws 2nd nature to him lol. Then the red headed bitch started telling my bf to STFU and i went OFF on her. My baby was smiling hard when i told her "no no no bitch, thats MY MAN and if u got a problem with him, u gonna deal with me!" I shut her down REAL quick and the WHOLE DINER was gagging at the situation, Next thing u know there's a drunk guy @ the bar mumbling shyt we couldnt even understand but i shut him down too. I got so open off the situation i came out REAL LOUD and said "Mothafukka IM NOT FROM White Plains, honey I AM FROM THE BRONX!!" like everything just took a FREEZE FRAME when my bf saw me really getting into it and slammed his hands down on the table and said "THATS IT!" Then i said something to the extent of stabbing someone with a butterknife (and laughing) and a black guy @ the bar chuckled and said "Someone's gonna get fucked up tonight" lol. Me and my bf were laughing and having fun and they were all upset lol. They all wound up bitching up, and me and my bf were trying to make something pop off ha ha. I REALLY wanted to hit someone. He had never seen that side of me and expected me to bitch up like they did, but i went all out! It felt like we were on some bonny & clyde type of shyt lol! We had people frome THEIR town feeling OUR SWAG! And throughout the whole incident, i never got clocked. We were so amped up talking about it during the walk bak to the hotel. Have u ever been in a situation where something goes down, and afterwards u drive yourself crazy thinking about all the things u could have said and done but didnt? This wasn't the case @ all! I was SO PROUD of us! We got to the room and slipped under the covers, with the AC on blast and fit perfectly intertwined into each others cuddly arms as we always do!

A few days ago he told his family that he's dating a TS. His mom and everyone told him to do whatever makes him happy. His siter didnt believe him, and he let me listen in on their phone conversation today while he explained to her. He said things about how i make him feel like none of the MANY WOMEN he's been with. She said a lot of ignorant things that i would normally find very upsetting but he handled with ease and joked around with her about it. And never once looked like her's or anyone else's opinion mattered.

I've never felt this comfortable in a relationship, and i have to say that im SO HAPPY FINALLY to have found a real man (even though he's a foot shorter than me lol) And i am honestly and totally in love!

He's such a perfect mixture of dominant and submissive, aggressive and affectionate. He's intelligent, sexy, funny, witty, playful.... A manly man, and a loveable little boy, but also a very sweet teddy bear who makes me feel so safe and loved, adored and appreciated. I feel it in his passionate kisses, i see it in his eyes and i hear it from his lips. He doesn't just tell me how he feels, he shows me with every fiber of his being.

If i sound like im bragging im sorry lol. Most the shyt i write here is usually the typical complaining about life and how unfairly ts women are treated and the whole gay vs str8 nonsense and bla bla bla. A happy post is long overdue! A couple of days ago i felt like i was settling. Ask me today and i will tell u that i feel like the luckiest girl to have found someone i am both physically, emotionally and spiritually connected to.

JeniferTS
06-29-2009, 11:31 AM
sounds like you won the jackpot..i'm happy for u..it's really hard to find a man who isn't about seeing us only at night or behind closed doors or just for a quick booty call..he sounds like a keeper..stay happy ruby.

bte
06-29-2009, 11:38 AM
Good for you. I hope it last.

MacShreach
06-29-2009, 11:46 AM
Aw, that's nice. I'm happy for you and I hope it works out.

eclipsemint
06-29-2009, 01:15 PM
RubyTS, thanks for sharing your euphoria with us. I've been feeling cynical about romance lately and your happy story is refreshing.

You're a lovely girl and you deserve every happiness. I hope he knows how lucky he is to be with you.

gotchagood
06-29-2009, 01:57 PM
What a story. I'm happy for you and envy him. Don't you love the bias of society? Two women can walk around sucking face and holding hands and people would be there taking pictures and asking to join in. Two men or a man and his t-girlfriend and everyone wants to come unglued LOL. My only concern for you guys as a couple is that your boyfriend needs to keep his cool. You're gorgeous and I can understand his concern, but you can't jump and punch out everyone that looks at your woman cross ways. He needs to overlook the idiots, because the last thing he wants to do is beat the crap out of someone and end up in "prison" for 3 years. By doing so you just play into societies hands. He has to realize that his relationship with you is more important. There are ways to confront someone about their staring etc. without causing someone to get stabbed. Good Luck Ruby.

Have a great day

cookiepuss
06-29-2009, 04:06 PM
This isn't an isolated case, ie...TS and a guy. I've been in this situation before dating outside my race. Me, Honkey- white cracker dating a beautiful ebony chick. I like black girls, Latin girls, asian.............And of course TS's!!!

People should mind there own fuckin' business! I'd gladly walk arm and arm with my TS girl (if I had one) and stick my tongue down her throat in public!

Cheers to your relationship!

BLKGSXR
06-29-2009, 04:11 PM
I adore my boyfriend. This relationship has been progressing so fast! I have to give it to him, while there are times i really cant stand him, there are other times where i cant help but melt from his words and actions

Im his first ts relationship. He's been with 2 girls b4 me, but just physically. Aside from his somewhat aggressive personality, he has earned gold stars left and right in my book. While he is just a boy, he has proven himself to be a TRUE MAN by me. (In the sense that he lives his own life regardless to what others think)

Yesterday we went to the westchester mall and the galleria. Both heavily populated, and we held hands most the time. Never once did i sense discomfort from him, and he was very affectionate in public, even to the point that if guys were looking at me, he would grab and kiss me to let them know i was his girl. @ the galleria mall i got spooked by 3 spanish guys who were saying eeeew and while NORMALLY i would be very uncomfortable, i actually had fun with the situation (vibing off my bf's energy) and started shit with the guys, but more in a fun manner, and not in a defensive "OMG u hurt my feelings and i wanna kill u" manner. Calling them beasts and smiling in their face and then when we crossed paths again i said "OMG THATS SOME JERRY SPRINGER SHIT RIGHT THERE!" And they found it ammusing & started calling me the queen bee lol. When i walked away, i blew them all kisses and one was like "my friend likes u" and i blurted out my myspace and they were all like "WORD?"I wouldn't doubt if they hit me up. Me and my bf walked away laughing.

After that we went to mamaroneck ave and ate out, continued holding hands etc. We had such a fun day!

We went back to the hotel and changed into our bathing suits and hit the pool which was also pretty crowded. We had a BLAST! He was putting me on his shoulders and dunking me in the water and instead of trying to draw attention away from us, he does the opposite and it shows me that he's PROUD to be with me. The pool emptied out after about a hr and a half and they dimmed the light, things got a lil romatic lol =P

We came back to the room and changed and headed out to a couple of the bars on mamaroneck ave, almost had it out with a girl when he caught her giving me a dirty look, i made it hot and he made it hotter saying " I wish one of these punk ass white mothafukkaz would step to me" (Or something to that extent) We had a few drinks and went to a diner where things got really interesting.,

We sat down and ordered our breakfast and noticed the group of people behind us trying it. 3 ecuadorian women and a dominican guy. Long story short we kinda amped it up. I caught this red head woman trying to feel it on my time, and when my bf burped they all gagged and started making comments in spanish about him being un-educated. My bf got loud with them in spanish (cuz i guess they didn't think we were latino) and shyt escalated. He started asking the guy if he wanted to take it outside... all this while continuing to stuff his face w his breakfast as if the argument ws 2nd nature to him lol. Then the red headed bitch started telling my bf to STFU and i went OFF on her. My baby was smiling hard when i told her "no no no bitch, thats MY MAN and if u got a problem with him, u gonna deal with me!" I shut her down REAL quick and the WHOLE DINER was gagging at the situation, Next thing u know there's a drunk guy @ the bar mumbling shyt we couldnt even understand but i shut him down too. I got so open off the situation i came out REAL LOUD and said "Mothafukka IM NOT FROM White Plains, honey I AM FROM THE BRONX!!" like everything just took a FREEZE FRAME when my bf saw me really getting into it and slammed his hands down on the table and said "THATS IT!" Then i said something to the extent of stabbing someone with a butterknife (and laughing) and a black guy @ the bar chuckled and said "Someone's gonna get fucked up tonight" lol. Me and my bf were laughing and having fun and they were all upset lol. They all wound up bitching up, and me and my bf were trying to make something pop off ha ha. I REALLY wanted to hit someone. He had never seen that side of me and expected me to bitch up like they did, but i went all out! It felt like we were on some bonny & clyde type of shyt lol! We had people frome THEIR town feeling OUR SWAG! And throughout the whole incident, i never got clocked. We were so amped up talking about it during the walk bak to the hotel. Have u ever been in a situation where something goes down, and afterwards u drive yourself crazy thinking about all the things u could have said and done but didnt? This wasn't the case @ all! I was SO PROUD of us! We got to the room and slipped under the covers, with the AC on blast and fit perfectly intertwined into each others cuddly arms as we always do!

A few days ago he told his family that he's dating a TS. His mom and everyone told him to do whatever makes him happy. His siter didnt believe him, and he let me listen in on their phone conversation today while he explained to her. He said things about how i make him feel like none of the MANY WOMEN he's been with. She said a lot of ignorant things that i would normally find very upsetting but he handled with ease and joked around with her about it. And never once looked like her's or anyone else's opinion mattered.

I've never felt this comfortable in a relationship, and i have to say that im SO HAPPY FINALLY to have found a real man (even though he's a foot shorter than me lol) And i am honestly and totally in love!

He's such a perfect mixture of dominant and submissive, aggressive and affectionate. He's intelligent, sexy, funny, witty, playful.... A manly man, and a loveable little boy, but also a very sweet teddy bear who makes me feel so safe and loved, adored and appreciated. I feel it in his passionate kisses, i see it in his eyes and i hear it from his lips. He doesn't just tell me how he feels, he shows me with every fiber of his being.

If i sound like im bragging im sorry lol. Most the shyt i write here is usually the typical complaining about life and how unfairly ts women are treated and the whole gay vs str8 nonsense and bla bla bla. A happy post is long overdue! A couple of days ago i felt like i was settling. Ask me today and i will tell u that i feel like the luckiest girl to have found someone i am both physically, emotionally and spiritually connected to.Good job and good luck in the Relationship Just dont go to puerto Rico with this one Hehe shhhhh.LockedDown.

Quiet Reflections
06-29-2009, 08:38 PM
Good Luck with your relationship. Its good to hear your happy i know a lot of people that wish and look for what you have and never seem to get it.

rockabilly
06-29-2009, 08:46 PM
Now thats what we all hope for , a loving and fullfilling relationship. I hope you have the storybook ending Ruby.

tsslutboy
06-30-2009, 02:03 PM
i am happy for u Ruby and hope it all works out for the both of you.

tslover185
06-30-2009, 03:34 PM
I am happy for u Rudy, I agree stay away from PR and take it slow. c ya on the island.

deee757
06-30-2009, 03:59 PM
Maybe I read a different story than everyone else. Three different negative encounters that could have been avoided by just ignoring them. One encounter ends in a profanity laced tirade in a public place in front of families and children. Than yall (a man and a TS) about to fight a man and three females, who were u ready to hit? This is a horrible story. But i do agree that yall are perfect for each other. Are both of yall 19?

RubyTS
06-30-2009, 09:41 PM
Thanx every1

deee what families and children do u see in a diner @ 4am? lmfao. My father taught me to fight back idc what anyone else says or thinks about the subject, but neither me NOR my bf are pushovers. I can guarantee u that with those 3 encounters, those people will think twice before trying some shyt with the next person.

rather than coming here and crying about how unfair the world is, i made the best of it and had fun with the situation.

And yes i WOULD have hit that bitch, and i would have hit the guy too, and anyone else who felt bold enuf to feel it on my time

deee757
06-30-2009, 09:59 PM
Ignoring it makes you a push over? You are from "the bronx" so i dont need to tell you people get shot and stabbed for a lot less than what u did. Was being called some names worth you getting shot, stabbed, or thrown in jail? And im sure your father did not teach u to hit women. How can you be in a chat forum talking about violence towards women? Than again it could be just me, cause no one else even mentioned it.

joeym75ld
06-30-2009, 10:03 PM
Clearly, Ruby and her "man" are ALL CLASS, ALL THE TIME!

rockabilly
06-30-2009, 10:10 PM
Hey dont fuck w/ Ruby , she will cut you! :)

joeym75ld
06-30-2009, 10:15 PM
Hey dont fuck w/ Ruby , she will cut you! :)
Apparently.
Like I said, classy.

Solitary Brother
06-30-2009, 10:35 PM
Is this the same one you said was immature and ghetto amongst other things?
This was not that long ago what changed?
Did he morph into Mr Wonderful overnight?
If so you need to sell that formula.

Solitary Brother
06-30-2009, 10:38 PM
You girls fall in and OUT of love so fast.
AND SO MANY TIMES!!!!! :rock2

joeym75ld
06-30-2009, 10:40 PM
Is this the same one you said was immature and ghetto amongst other things?
This was not that long ago what changed?
Did he morph into Mr Wonderful overnight?
If so you need to sell that formula.
Did you read the original post? It was a day-long extravaganza of immature and ghetto on both their parts.

It's not that he's changed, Ruby apparently now enjoys bothe immature and ghetto.

RubyTS
06-30-2009, 10:43 PM
theres a time and place for class, and theres a time and place to whoop some ass!!!

so u fags never fought b4?

rockabilly
06-30-2009, 10:47 PM
You should see the other guy :lol:

2009AD
06-30-2009, 10:54 PM
when my bf burped they all gagged and started making comments in spanish about him being un-educated.

Damn, how close were they, or how loud was he, that they heard him? :lol:

theres a time and place for class, and theres a time and place to whoop some ass!!! so u fags never fought b4?

Well, you have the right to use violence if you're being physically attacked. Starting a fist fight in a diner will surely get you locked up, injured, or killed, as someone mentioned above.

Solitary Brother
06-30-2009, 11:05 PM
I am happy 4 u.
At least you can be out and about and dont have to worry about him running like a bitch if something pops off.

Yeah he is short and doesnt look like a fighter AT ALL but its his heart that matters.
Wow...yeah uhhhh....if I were you I would give him a chill pill....you have to ignore people sometimes.
There are lots of ignorant people out there but if he is willing to be seen with you and publicly say your his girlfriend and tell his family......
Thats a lot for realz......

RubyTS
06-30-2009, 11:14 PM
u guys say stuff about jail as if im a moron lol. It doesn't take a genuis to know there are consequences to actions which is why we DIDN't throw down with those losers.

The point of the whole thing was that i didnt feel uncomfortable with the incidents because of him. His attitude is very "I dont give a fuck about anyone but my baby" And thats y i fell in love with him. Not because he runs around stabbing or beating people up, which he doesn't, but because he's shown me that he's prepared mentally to deal with society, and his family, PLUS whatever drama i throw his way.

rockabilly
06-30-2009, 11:17 PM
Then he is a keeper Ruby. I am happy for you.

Solitary Brother
06-30-2009, 11:24 PM
You are really giving me something with this pic....
Face AND body girl!

flabbybody
06-30-2009, 11:28 PM
Ignoring it makes you a push over? You are from "the bronx" so i dont need to tell you people get shot and stabbed for a lot less than what u did. Was being called some names worth you getting shot, stabbed, or thrown in jail? And im sure your father did not teach u to hit women. How can you be in a chat forum talking about violence towards women? Than again it could be just me, cause no one else even mentioned it.

it's "da bronx" southern boy
and I'd bet most of its neighborhoods are safer than your's

TsJANIRA
06-30-2009, 11:34 PM
Whether he is a Street hood or a Aristocrat, .the point here is that he stood his ground and for the girl he cares for and ain't afraid to show PDA , unlike many men who are afraid to even hold a conversation with a Tg in public, let alone hold hands with one. Ruby , Mami im very happy that you found someone who you can share special times with and who makes you feel special and wanted . In our very somewhat hectic life , its always very tender to know that throughout all the drama we have gone through or are going through there is someone who is willing to hold our hands walk with us through the fire and be there to hold us , and love us , and make all the pain subside ......MANY BLESSINGS SWEETY!!!

ed_jaxon
06-30-2009, 11:34 PM
Good for you Ruby.

I like the pic of him playing grab ass with you.

After seeing this pic I know why.

Fuckin' nice shot

flabbybody
06-30-2009, 11:43 PM
SB, she's gonna delete your ass from her myspace page if u keep posting those pics
damn, I love that one of Ruby and Mabel on the bed

BLKGSXR
06-30-2009, 11:58 PM
Face AND body girl!Lmfao does mabel have a hole in her pants rubes? you look satisfied in the pic -_-
and flabby-Lol@ myspace that crap is a cult-(addicts people)

MrsKellyPierce
07-01-2009, 12:02 AM
Awesome to hear Ruby I feel the same about mine :)

rockabilly
07-01-2009, 12:07 AM
Love :cry: Aint it grand :cry:

flabbybody
07-01-2009, 12:16 AM
Face AND body girl!Lmfao does mabel have a hole in her pants rubes? you look satisfied in the pic -_-

facebook is where people my age talk about their boring jobs and dopey family vacations
myspace is where the hot girls post their pics

so which site u think guys like me and SB are visiting ?

ed_jaxon
07-01-2009, 12:24 AM
You're right Jix

HA in no way is addictive.

Ya Underoo wearing MF!

RubyTS
07-01-2009, 12:26 AM
get into his twitter page lol its all about me :)

https://twitter.com/eaze_does_it

RubyTS
07-01-2009, 12:28 AM
ill post more pics when i get the chance, just bought a brand sew sony cybershot 12.1 megapixel touchscreen cam w hd video!!!!

Ts CinthyaNY
07-01-2009, 01:03 AM
I am so glad to hear all it is working out in your life with your relationship Rubes... If he stands up for you and you doing the same for him then you definitely are in the same page .
I am always happy when a TS sister finds a wonderful man like yours ruby.

Keep it cool, love him as much as you can, even if people go against you both (his family and stupid people ) it not matter because you guys together have so much power, the power of true love...

God bless you mamita, quiere a ese hombre tuyo mucho porque se ve que el te quiere demasiado por lo que cuentas...

It is such a Happily Ever After... :claps.

Love...

Cinthya.

Solitary Brother
07-01-2009, 01:15 AM
get into his twitter page lol its all about me :)

https://twitter.com/eaze_does_it

Whats this about you shiting on people Ruby?
Ewwww

Solitary Brother
07-01-2009, 01:28 AM
Whether he is a Street hood or a Aristocrat, .the point here is that he stood his ground and for the girl he cares for and ain't afraid to show PDA , unlike many men who are afraid to even hold a conversation with a Tg in public, let alone hold hands with one. Ruby , Mami im very happy that you found someone who you can share special times with and who makes you feel special and wanted . In our very somewhat hectic life , its always very tender to know that throughout all the drama we have gone through or are going through there is someone who is willing to hold our hands walk with us through the fire and be there to hold us , and love us , and make all the pain subside ......MANY BLESSINGS SWEETY!!!

When r u going to find your "dream man"?

TsJANIRA
07-01-2009, 01:33 AM
When Im ready he will find me.

LTR_Seeker
07-01-2009, 01:34 AM
wow kelly & ruby in realtioships ha is changing

BLKGSXR
07-01-2009, 01:37 AM

facebook is where people my age talk about their boring jobs and dopey family vacations
myspace is where the hot girls post their pics

so which site u think guys like me and SB are visiting ?that fool IS probably looking at anything rubes has-_-

ED: Ha isnt addictive its just the place to go when you have nothing better to do...when videogames and tv let you down-HA it. lmfao

RubyTS
07-01-2009, 03:02 AM
the girls have said such wonderful things thanx cynthia and Janira especially! We all know how rough this life can be, i really hope this lasts and i hope that we ALL may someday find true happiness beyond all the layers of dark clouds!

it says a lot about your relationship when ur boyfriend actually pulls out the tweezers and goes off on your stray hairs lol. i love my baby n he's so sexy too =P

rockabilly
07-01-2009, 03:09 AM
When Im ready he will find me.
And Mazzy Star will be playing :) I'm still waiting for love.
Janira have you heard the song "Stuck on you" by Failure? ... I think Paramore did a cover of it.

mikejones
07-01-2009, 03:20 AM

Well put Janira. This is something that all the guys should hear.

TsJANIRA
07-01-2009, 03:39 AM
No i have not billy, but i do Love Paramore. When my ideal man finds me, i believe Hope sandoval will make a special tune just for me & him and it will be beyond a five string serenade,,,, :wink:

Thx Mike,,,,

Ruby, The best advice i can give you mami,, is Enjoy it, take each time with him and just live it out to the fullest, don't let anyone come between you and your happiness! remember....... "Behind every strong man there is a even stronger "WOMAN" :wink:

RubyTS
07-01-2009, 03:41 AM

Well put Janira. This is something that all the guys should hear.

i also agree 100% her words were very well chosen. While most the guys will sit here and hate, the girls understand that what E and I have developed is really not easy to come by

Ali71
07-01-2009, 03:43 AM
its a shame some people wont be seen in public with a ts but they may other reasons apart from just being self concious

rockabilly
07-01-2009, 03:45 AM
I hope cupid finds you Janira and check out that song i really love the video. It sucks bein lonely ... although i have had the most strange courtship w/ Liberty Harkness lol makes me smile ... and somedays thats enough.

SXFX
07-01-2009, 03:57 AM
the part about him burping in public and just being an ass.......I'm sorry pleas refer back to my thread about assholes getting ass.
that's just rude and immature.

RubyTS
07-01-2009, 06:45 AM
my baby isn't an asshole, he may have little immaturities about him, but those are just one of the many things about him i've grown to adore!! He's not a prude, he's not stuck up, he's not boring. He knows when to be serious and when to joke. He's fun to be around, he makes me laugh, he makes feel appreciated, loved and respected for who i am, he makes me feel alive again and i love him flaws and all!

rockabilly
07-01-2009, 06:49 AM
Thats what true love is Ruby. Accepting the flaws and loving them regardless. You found it !! :) Now if only my lady can accept me. :(

deee757
07-01-2009, 02:39 PM

"I AM FROM THE BRONX!!"" is a quote from what she said. When was the last time you called a black male a "southern boy" in his face?

alyssats
07-01-2009, 03:08 PM
just curious hope not offend anyone

so these kind of things like when a TS and her BF goes out to have dinner and many people make fun of them and even sometimes do physical hurt to them in US?

rockabilly
07-01-2009, 03:15 PM
Especially in the South. :( People are close minded everywhere but it's worse when your surrounded by rednecks and relgious zealots who scream " Burn in hell queers" :(

alyssats
07-01-2009, 03:29 PM
^ ohhh my gosh im so sorry to hear that very different compared here in Asia

I remember I had an Aussie bf before and he warned me not to ever visit Australia for some guys in there are very hostile to TS girls and might just suddenly hit me. Why is it like that? Does most people in western countries look at TS girls as bad people?

tslvrnyc
07-01-2009, 03:34 PM
LOL @rubylisciouss just shitted on my dick

:lol: :lol:

rockabilly
07-01-2009, 03:36 PM
Where i'm from it's the whole " family values" and bible belt mentality.They hate gay / lesbian and trans people ... any wonder why i wanted to kill myself.

flabbybody
07-01-2009, 03:43 PM

"I AM FROM THE BRONX!!"" is a quote from what she said. When was the last time you called a black male a "southern boy" in his face?

never.
bad choice of words
sorry deee

BLKGSXR
07-01-2009, 04:45 PM
^ ohhh my gosh im so sorry to hear that very different compared here in Asia

I remember I had an Aussie bf before and he warned me not to ever visit Australia for some guys in there are very hostile to TS girls and might just suddenly hit me. Why is it like that? Does most people in western countries look at TS girls as bad people?he was hiding something...And in the US it depends on the people-some people are so damned bitter they cant recognize ts women as people.

deee757
07-01-2009, 05:07 PM

never.
bad choice of words
sorry deee

no problem

jcinva
07-01-2009, 06:19 PM
Aw, that's all so very sweet and Disney. Two violent and aggressive people getting together, drinking and making trouble and "calling people out" wherever they go.

Maybe you can find matching his and her wife beaters to wear when you meet for your conjugal visits to Fishkill when the butter knife stabbing ribaldry escalates to someone actually getting stabbed.

Good luck with this "awesome" guy of yours. Or, you may want to find someone a bit more relaxed, unless you're actually looking for an appearance on COPS.

deee757
07-01-2009, 07:31 PM
Aw, that's all so very sweet and Disney. Two violent and aggressive people getting together, drinking and making trouble and "calling people out" wherever they go.

Maybe you can find matching his and her wife beaters to wear when you meet for your conjugal visits to Fishkill when the butter knife stabbing ribaldry escalates to someone actually getting stabbed.

Good luck with this "awesome" guy of yours. Or, you may want to find someone a bit more relaxed, unless you're actually looking for an appearance on COPS.

was my whole point, life is not some tv show where threaten and curse people out and there are no repercussions. Still hard to believe that people on this forum that call themselves your friend did not comment on this stuff.

RubyTS
07-02-2009, 08:20 AM
sorry i like real men, not wimpy fags who crawl in a shell and pretend like they didnt hear anything

dee u said it urself "life is not some tv show where threaten and curse people out and there are no repercussions"

my point exactly

if im threatened i will react
if u dont, ur a pussy

BLKGSXR
07-02-2009, 08:27 AM
sorry i like real men, not wimpy fags who crawl in a shell and pretend like they didnt hear anything

dee u said it urself "life is not some tv show where threaten and curse people out and there are no repercussions"

my point exactly

if u dont, ur a pussyLMFAO Peeeeowned

JeniferTS
07-02-2009, 12:31 PM

my point exactly

if u dont, ur a pussy

:claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :peanutbutter

deee757
07-02-2009, 12:54 PM
but you are the one doing all the threatening. So let me get this straight......as a TS, currently you are not eligible for spousal benefits, you can not join the military, you will be discriminated against regarding any federal benefit programs that are family related.... That doesn't make you want to fight? Some weird looks and being called a man, or uneducated... now its on? Your in the wrong fight, these people you are putting your freedom and life on the line for do not make policies or changes that affect your life. If this is the approach u take to make change you will be fighting your whole life.

blonde_sweetheart
07-02-2009, 01:29 PM
Your lucky to have all that Ruby!! Some of us aren't so lucky

rockabilly
07-02-2009, 07:05 PM
A good relationship takes work and commitment. Ms. Sweetheart give it time ... maybe you need to move to find your fella , i know i gotta move to get my girl.

Bobzz
07-02-2009, 07:39 PM

You know, I'm glad somebody else picked up on this stupidity. It's reminiscent of some sort of bad B movie plot, like "Hey man, did I catch you lookin at my gal?" "Come here, how'd you like a knuckle sandwich??"

Did you ever think they could have been simply reacting to your churlish behavior in public and that you may have brought this on by your own actions? Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of Ruby but I've seen similar shit go down with other folks (I don't know if they were trans or not) and there's usually a reason for it that's pretty obvious to even the casual observer.

Just a thought.

Ts CinthyaNY
07-02-2009, 07:45 PM
Where i'm from it's the whole " family values" and bible belt mentality.They hate gay / lesbian and trans people ... any wonder why i wanted to kill myself.

No comments there Mr... Good you still around , so many TS for you baby ... rock your world with one of us...

Love...

Cinthya.

Ts CinthyaNY
07-02-2009, 07:48 PM

my point exactly

if u dont, ur a pussy

Dat's what's up sister... you are fierce girl...

Love...

Cinthya.

rockabilly
07-02-2009, 07:58 PM
Thanks , I'm still looking and waiting for my gf to come along.

Ts CinthyaNY
07-02-2009, 08:03 PM
but you are the one doing all the threatening. So let me get this straight......as a TS, currently you are not eligible for spousal benefits, you can not join the military, you will be discriminated against regarding any federal benefit programs that are family related.... That doesn't make you want to fight?

There is always a way to do things, trust me... 8) system works for us too, not as much I we all want to and as easy as for some people but it works.

Some weird looks and being called a man, or uneducated... now its on? Your in the wrong fight, these people you are putting your freedom and life on the line for do not make policies or changes that affect your life. If this is the approach u take to make change you will be fighting your whole life.

Sometimes, and unfortunately you have to fight back with violence aside then just words, you probably educated and all but there are many ignorant morons that do not seem to know about tolerance for other Genders, Sexual preferences or even Race...

Been in a situation where I do not pay no mind but when people keep picking over and over we have to just put a stop so they know you are not taking any BS from them and so they keep messing around with us. That's a constant fight in a Trangender Woman Life...

Love...

Cinthya.

rockabilly
07-02-2009, 08:10 PM
No comments there Mr... Good you still around , so many TS for you baby ... rock your world with one of us...
Where are all the Tgirls ? I need to move to L.A. or N.Y. to find love. :(

Ts CinthyaNY
07-02-2009, 08:16 PM
Your lucky to have all that Ruby!! Some of us aren't so lucky

Gurl, careful what you wish for. Do not run , everything you wish for it will come when the timing is right... enjoy while it last so when you get to the whole drama of a relationship than you can look back and miss those days ... Lot of crying on your way and lot of trouble , so you good for now, trust me .

Love...

Cinthya.

RubyTS
07-03-2009, 01:33 AM
Did you ever think they could have been simply reacting to your churlish behavior in public and that you may have brought this on by your own actions?

Never crossecd my mind. I don't draw negative energy, im actually very shy in public, and try to avoid drawing attention to myself.

SXFX
07-03-2009, 02:17 AM
my baby isn't an asshole, he may have little immaturities about him, but those are just one of the many things about him i've grown to adore!! He's not a prude, he's not stuck up, he's not boring. He knows when to be serious and when to joke. He's fun to be around, he makes me laugh, he makes feel appreciated, loved and respected for who i am, he makes me feel alive again and i love him flaws and all!
So....burping, loud and generally being rude in public are positive characteristics?

Wow, I must speak with my mother regarding my upbringing. I fear she may have led me astray via teaching me manners and maturity.

But hay, each to their own i guess after all who am I to judge i wish you the best.

RubyTS
07-03-2009, 03:56 AM
well first off, no relationship is perfect, and i'll admit sometimes he annoys the shit ouitta me, its not always bubblegum n cotton candy, but when u love someone, u love all the things that make them who they are. The little things that set them apart from everyone else like a wierd habit, or a scar, or a distinct snore or sound they make when they're eating... etc.

In this instance with the burping, he was obnoxious, but his reason for doing it was a good one. He caught undercover shade from the people at the next table, and we both were doing things to get them to say whatever it was they were mumbling under their breath from the moment we walked in the diner.

Sure maybe we were trying to amp it up, but if u had to deal with constant nonsense from people on a daily basis u would understand also. There comes a point where u get sick of trying to ignore peoples idiocy, when all u want to do is live ur life and have a fabolous day... JUST ONE DAY where u don't have to deal with an ignorant asshole ruining your mood. Where you're stuck on a train, or in a restaurant, or at a crosswalk, or a supermarket, or laundromat and someone chooses to use u as a form of entertainment for their friends by trying to put u down, and doesn't realize that IT DOES AFFECT YOU, while all they're trying to do is make their friends laugh, they don't realize that this shit sticks. Its like a grain of sand on your shoulder every time and after a while the weight becomes too much to deal with so u LOOK for someone to make an example out of.

If anything, i think i deserve props for NOT wearing that bitch out cuz all i could see was wrapping my hand in her hair and slamming her face into the table repeatedly

I never claimed to be a classy lady. i AM a hood chick at heart, i raised myself and had to work hard for EVERYTHING I HAVE! I refuse to sit down and have someone belittle me when i KNOW that i am a strong person who has come a LONG way in my life and been thru a lot to have someone try to figure me out at one glance and think they know who i am and what im all about. And if they think that because im a TS that im an easy target, then they have another thing coming because I WILL give them a battle to remember. And they will think twice before they try it with the next girl. i learned that people dont just give u respect, you have to earn it!

RubyTS
07-03-2009, 04:07 AM
ITS PEOPLE LIKE THAT
THAT MAKE PEOPLE LIKE YA'LL
FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE ABOUT BEING SEEN
WITH PEOPLE LIKE ME
AND UR SITTING HERE DEFENDING THEM??

TS JENNA
07-03-2009, 04:29 AM
well first off, no relationship is perfect, and i'll admit sometimes he annoys the shit ouitta me, its not always bubblegum n cotton candy, but when u love someone, u love all the things that make them who they are. The little things that set them apart from everyone else like a wierd habit, or a scar, or a distinct snore or sound they make when they're eating... etc.

In this instance with the burping, he was obnoxious, but his reason for doing it was a good one. He caught undercover shade from the people at the next table, and we both were doing things to get them to say whatever it was they were mumbling under their breath from the moment we walked in the diner.

Sure maybe we were trying to amp it up, but if u had to deal with constant nonsense from people on a daily basis u would understand also. There comes a point where u get sick of trying to ignore peoples idiocy, when all u want to do is live ur life and have a fabolous day... JUST ONE DAY where u don't have to deal with an ignorant asshole ruining your mood. Where you're stuck on a train, or in a restaurant, or at a crosswalk, or a supermarket, or laundromat and someone chooses to use u as a form of entertainment for their friends by trying to put u down, and doesn't realize that IT DOES AFFECT YOU, while all they're trying to do is make their friends laugh, they don't realize that this shit sticks. Its like a grain of sand on your shoulder every time and after a while the weight becomes too much to deal with so u LOOK for someone to make an example out of.

If anything, i think i deserve props for NOT wearing that bitch out cuz all i could see was wrapping my hand in her hair and slamming her face into the table repeatedly

I never claimed to be a classy lady. i AM a hood chick at heart, i raised myself and had to work hard for EVERYTHING I HAVE! I refuse to sit down and have someone belittle me when i KNOW that i am a strong person who has come a LONG way in my life and been thru a lot to have someone try to figure me out at one glance and think they know who i am and what im all about. And if they think that because im a TS that im an easy target, then they have another thing coming because I WILL give them a battle to remember. And they will think twice before they try it with the next girl. i learned that people dont just give u respect, you have to earn it!

and this is why i love Ruby, i want to be like Ruby, lol

:claps

RubyTS
07-03-2009, 04:56 AM
lol! missed u jenna, how u been sweetie?

mikejones
07-03-2009, 05:09 AM

Excellent analogy with the sand grains Ruby. I'm glad you post on here, and I'm glad things are going well for you right now. You share a lot of details about your life, but it is all very interesting and your character and values are strong. Keep it going darling.

blonde_sweetheart
07-03-2009, 05:23 AM
ITS PEOPLE LIKE THAT
THAT MAKE PEOPLE LIKE YA'LL
FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE ABOUT BEING SEEN
WITH PEOPLE LIKE ME
AND UR SITTING HERE DEFENDING THEM??

:D :D :peanutbutter :rock2 :claps :claps :claps

blonde_sweetheart
07-03-2009, 05:28 AM
A good relationship takes work and commitment. Ms. Sweetheart give it time ... maybe you need to move to find your fella , i know i gotta move to get my girl.

I know that's something I would like...but I think I should just give up..it hasnt found me now...I havent ever had anything.Maybe I wasn't meant for a relationship or kisses or stuff like that.

RubyTS
07-03-2009, 05:51 AM

Excellent analogy with the sand grains Ruby. I'm glad you post on here, and I'm glad things are going well for you right now. You share a lot of details about your life, but it is all very interesting and your character and values are strong. Keep it going darling.

thank u sweety, and actually the sand thing was something that Danielle once told me so i have to give her props for that, she said it much better tho :P

PatrickFromNYC
07-03-2009, 06:22 AM
I have to admit that I am a big fan of Ruby's ! Her looks are sexy , personality adorable and she is point blank HONEST on what's going on in her life. I appreciate that she is kind enough to share what's going on in her life.

BUT this story is disappointing, its a tale of late nite drunken behavior, stupid insecurities and a loser mentality. No one wins in this situatation ! I grew up in Hells Kitchen and I 've seen good people lose their dreams to immature emotional reactions.

Best of luck Ruby, I truely hope the man you love grows up and brings joy to your life.

rockabilly
07-03-2009, 06:44 AM
I know that's something I would like...but I think I should just give up..it hasnt found me now...I havent ever had anything.Maybe I wasn't meant for a relationship or kisses or stuff like that.[/quote]
I'm 31 and has never happened for me :cry: and tonight i just concluded it never will ... :cry: So it's over ...

jcinva
07-03-2009, 02:17 PM
Yanno, Ruby - We all get that you're 'hood and raised yourself by your own boot straps and were nursed at the East River and whatever. You're stone cold hard. We get it. Not my ideal of the feminine, but hey, it takes all kinds.

However, you do know that if you go around calling people out for entertainment, eventually, you're going to get taken up on your offer, right? Then, either you've found yourself in some obnoxious, loud, sword-rattlin' street tough talking shout down until someone backs off, or you're squaring off with some one (or several) who's tougher or better armed than you and has less to lose.

Then, you're pretty much fucked.

My guess is: the whole of this Internet Peanut Gallery, egging you on for "representing" won't be there to "get your back" when you or your belching Romeo are looking at either an ugly one-sided showdown, or up over the oak desk of the local magistrate at your arraignment at 9am after a night in an even less-friendly drunk tank.

Enjoy your fresh romance, twitter every 15 minutes about how he just fucked the shit out of you, or v.v., and how you're all bruised up with "his love," but for your own sake, try not to "throw down" with every asshole who's "clocking you." It's likely to get you locked up, beaten up, or just plain killed. There's always another asshole around the next corner and, at some point, it just becomes a numbers game to see when you and Fiddy, Jr. get the crap beaten out of you.

And then these imbeciles in your HA cheering squad will be all sympathetic and mournful, commenting in some thread about poor Ruby and her busted up nose and orbital socket and broken teeth. "But, hey, she got in a couple of good licks before those mean old translife haters took her down. You go, girl! Much love. Mwah." And your next round of surgeries will have less to do with your transition than reconstruction.

Not good.

Knaamean?

BLKGSXR
07-03-2009, 02:38 PM
Yanno, Ruby - We all get that you're 'hood and raised yourself by your own boot straps and were nursed at the East River and whatever. You're stone cold hard. We get it. Not my ideal of the feminine, but hey, it takes all kinds.

However, you do know that if you go around calling people out for entertainment, eventually, you're going to get taken up on your offer, right? Then, either you've found yourself in some obnoxious, loud, sword-rattlin' street tough talking shout down until someone backs off, or you're squaring off with some one (or several) who's tougher or better armed than you and has less to lose.

My guess is: the whole of this Internet Peanut Gallery, egging you on for "representing" won't be there to "get your back" when you or your belching Romeo are looking at either an ugly one-sided showdown, or up over the oak desk of the local magistrate at your arraignment at 9am after a night in an even less-friendly drunk tank.

Enjoy your fresh romance, twitter every 15 minutes about how he just fucked the shit out of you, or v.v., and how you're all bruised up with "his love," but for your own sake, try not to "throw down" with every asshole who's "clocking you." It's likely to get you locked up, beaten up, or just plain killed. There's always another asshole around the next corner and, at some point, it just becomes a numbers game to see when you and Fiddy, Jr. get the crap beaten out of you.

And then these imbeciles in your HA cheering squad will be all sympathetic and mournful, commenting in some thread about poor Ruby and her busted up nose and orbital socket and broken teeth. "But, hey, she got in a couple of good licks before those mean old translife haters took her down. You go, girl! Much love. Mwah." And your next round of surgeries will have less to do with your transition than reconstruction.

Not good.

Knaamean?
:trolls :trolls

JeniferTS
07-03-2009, 02:47 PM
:smh :roll:

Bobzz
07-03-2009, 03:39 PM

Not good.

Knaamean? :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :shrug

SXFX
07-03-2009, 04:03 PM
Well it's not just your boy, I had to let go of three new engineers this past week due to similar behavior during an industry symposium.
Shame they all had attended very high end universities and I'm sure I'll be getting a call from their moms next week but. Burping, farting and otherwise being a general ass does not constitute civil behavior. I'm sure they will find another job but just not with my employer.

But call me old fashioned or accuse my mother of raising me right. Is it hard for people to behave and act their age now a days? no I don't want to hear you fart while i enjoy my coffee nor do i care to hear you bur the alphabet while having my evening snack.

You want to do that go to the frat house.

Buhdook
07-03-2009, 04:06 PM
Maybe I read a different story than everyone else. Three different negative encounters that could have been avoided by just ignoring them. One encounter ends in a profanity laced tirade in a public place in front of families and children. Than yall (a man and a TS) about to fight a man and three females, who were u ready to hit? This is a horrible story. But i do agree that yall are perfect for each other. Are both of yall 19?I agree with you 100%. All of this cussing, fighting, threats to beat each other up...is that really the impression you want to give other people about ts women and their boyfriends out in public? Just ignore the ignorant people who criticize your relationship. Don't stoop down to their level.

SXFX
07-03-2009, 04:27 PM
I don't want to say anything but do you remember that thread I started back about good looking girls and "thugs"? I see it every day.

I'm starting to develop a theory on it but it may come across as offensive and as such would be rude to discuss in polite company.

2009AD
07-03-2009, 04:48 PM
I don't want to say anything but do you remember that thread I started back about good looking girls and "thugs"? I see it every day.

I'm starting to develop a theory on it but it may come across as offensive and as such would be rude to discuss in polite company.

Aw c'mon SXFX discuss your theory. This is HA there is no polite company. lol

People killed after late night fights in restaurants get out of hand..... They bad, they bad, they dead!

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/police-release-waffle-house-fightshooting-video-and-911-call/861216230

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/two-people-die-in-nw-dade-chilis-shooting/3075468508

http://atlantis2.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=1419288n

Danielle Foxx
07-03-2009, 04:56 PM
Yeah but can he handle your massive cock? hahahahahah

xoxo

Solitary Brother
07-03-2009, 05:14 PM

my point exactly

if u dont, ur a pussy

In theory this might work out good but in practice sometimes no.
You cant beat up everyone who says something rude some you have to ignore.
Sure your boyfriend may be a "real man" but if he keeps doing what you say he will be a "dead man".
You might want to think about what Im saying because your guy is NOT physically intimidating AT ALL and quite small.

Solitary Brother
07-03-2009, 05:19 PM
"Been in a situation where I do not pay no mind but when people keep picking over and over we have to just put a stop so they know you are not taking any BS from them and so they keep messing around with us. That's a constant fight in a Trangender Woman Life..."

Now this is different from someone just making a comment.
If its something happening over and over again from the same person then you have to put a stop to it.

rockabilly
07-03-2009, 05:22 PM
Nice guys finish last ... I've been nice my whole life.

PeePeeLover
07-03-2009, 05:22 PM

Not good.

Knaamean?

Happily Ever After??? Not in the long run. Ruby, I'm glad you found someone who treats YOU right and makes YOU happy, but I think this is nothing but trouble. Your b/f is jail time waiting to happen. You think that he is being a real "man" by acting like that. That is 16 year old behavior. If you consider yourself a lady, ladies don't act like that either. I noticed the only time you mentioned race was when he was calling people "punk ass white mothafukkaz" That right there is just an ignorant thing to say. At least just call them "punk ass mothafukkaz" without the white. I bet if someone said to you "I'm gonna fuck up those 2 punk ass latinos" you would have flipped out even more. If you two can't handle "white" neighborhoods than why go? Just to be badass thugs? I grew up in the Bronx too, does that mean I'm dangerous and people should watch out? Do you know how much shit was said to me being the only white guy in an all black and hispanic neighborhood. I ignored them when they just said shit and after a little while they stopped because I didn't let them get to me. I've never been shot, stabbed, or had my head smashed with a brick but if people act the way you and him did to the wrong people I can't say it won't happen to you. Plus your b/f isn't exactly Mike Tyson or Tito Ortiz, 5'6 120lbs? He would most likely not be able to handle a group of people in an altercation. When you come back on here 1 day saying how you got your ass kicked or worse because of him mouthing off to people and not being able to back up his words, you can expect alot of people to say "I told you so". Good luck

2009AD
07-03-2009, 05:29 PM
Nice guys finish last ... I've been nice my whole life.

Enough with the pity party dude. :roll:

rockabilly
07-03-2009, 05:37 PM
Easier said than done. I'm sorry if my feeling distract you or anyone else from enjoying the forum ... i'm just having a rough time. :(

2009AD
07-03-2009, 06:08 PM
Easier said than done. I'm sorry if my feeling distract you or anyone else from enjoying the forum ... i'm just having a rough time. :(

Dude, my advice, go out and meet women or tgs. Place and ad in CL (or in the dozen other free personals sites, http://www.plentyoffish.com/ ) not for sex, but to meet someone. Take 'em out for a cup of coffee, something inexpensive. Please, please, please make sure the person lives in your area. DO NOT get into an "online" relationship, go for the real thing, real time.

You may not meet "the one," after the first date, but at least, you'll be out there searching, and having a good time. Don't sit around feeling sorry for yourself. It's summer, the best time to meet women. Good luck.

ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.

jcinva
07-03-2009, 06:13 PM
ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.

WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

rockabilly
07-03-2009, 06:15 PM
Thanks

RubyTS
07-03-2009, 09:14 PM
i understand most peoples issues with violence and im not one to really promote it. Truth is that i've never been in an altercation that my mouth couldn't handle.

Im not a street thug, i dont run around fighting everyone who tries my patience, and im not trying to uphold a certain reputation but i am very BLUNT! My mouth can be quite ferocious and i can definitely back it up with actions if need be.

Throughout most of the altercations i've been in, they have never ended in physical violence, but with the other person feeling really stupid about trying it in the first place. I KNOW people. I know how far i can go and with who, and i know how to approach diff people in different ways to get my point across. Some people with angry words, some with sympathy, some with ridicule etc...

All my life i've had to defend myself and i'm not gonna stop now because a couple of posters on a ts forum feel its wrong. I appreciate all of ur opinions greatly otherwise i wouldn't even post here, but none of u don't know what it's like to be a transexual woman

Bobzz
07-03-2009, 10:45 PM
I think you're missing the point Ruby. Nobody expects you to accept being mistreated or insulted in public or in private. I think the consensus among some people is that there are other and better ways of doing it than to "throw down". In my mind, that sort of behavior is pseudo-hyper masculine posturing (meaning mostly ghetto type immature thug boys pull that shit) and it detracts from your overall feminine appearance and demeanor. On top of that, it's just way low class and we expect better of you as a woman. Remember, vulgar is never sexy and sexy is never vulgar.

I'll shut up now.

RubyTS
07-03-2009, 11:14 PM
throwing down means to fight

in neither of the 3 instances did me or my bf "throw down"and while i understand where u are coming from, im a lot more than just "sexy" and thats only a face i need to keep on during my sessions with clients.

I have taken the high road for years and it has always been unfulfilling. I have always beat myself up over feeling like i let the other peson get away with murder, with thoughts constantly running through my head of things i could have and should have said but chose not to because i didn't want to cause a scene. Like i said before, grains of sand tend to weigh down after a while. The only difference is for once in my life i had fun with the situation instead of letting it eat through my self esteem. Maybe people won't agree but it's not their life to live its mine. And imma do what i have to do to stay sane.

while my behavior could have been easily compared to that of a thug in ur eyes, based on what u read from my original post, u were not there at the diner. And i guess it wasn't that masculine because none of the guys in he diner clocked i was anything other than female even after the whole incident. I dunno what rock ur living under, but women are not as passive as u think. Haven't u ever watched maury? Have u seen or heard of some of the things women do and say these days? We ain't in the 70's anymore

I dont do standards. I dont fit into boxes so dont try to put me in 1. I am a vast majority of faces and emotions. It all depends on which side u bring out of me.

my point being that regardless to what anyone here says about mine or his behavior, i love this man and i have not been happier, i have never felt more secure, appreciated and loved.

JonnyT
07-03-2009, 11:21 PM
ǝɟıן ɐ ʇǝƃ

Solitary Brother
07-03-2009, 11:33 PM
throwing down means to fight

in neither of the 3 instances did me or my bf "throw down"and while i understand where u are coming from, im a lot more than just "sexy" and thats only a face i need to keep on during my sessions with clients.

I have taken the high road for years and it has always been unfulfilling. I have always beat myself up over feeling like i let the other peson get away with murder, with thoughts constantly running through my head of things i could have and should have said but chose not to because i didn't want to cause a scene. Like i said before, grains of sand tend to weigh down after a while. The only difference is for once in my life i had fun with the situation instead of letting it eat through my self esteem. Maybe people won't agree but it's not their life to live its mine. And imma do what i have to do to stay sane.

while my behavior could have been easily compared to that of a thug in ur eyes, based on what u read from my original post, u were not there at the diner. And i guess it wasn't that masculine because none of the guys in he diner clocked i was anything other than female even after the whole incident. I dunno what rock ur living under, but women are not as passive as u think. Haven't u ever watched maury? Have u seen or heard of some of the things women do and say these days? We ain't in the 70's anymore

I dont do standards. I dont fit into boxes so dont try to put me in 1. I am a vast majority of faces and emotions. It all depends on which side u bring out of me.

my point being that regardless to what anyone here says about mine or his behavior, i love this man and i have not been happier, i have never felt more secure, appreciated and loved.

I agree with you to a degree.
All this gay bashing and tranny bashing that seems to be SO acceptable in our society has got to go and sometimes you got to knock a bitch or two.
That we agree on.
But I honestly dont see you as the street fighter type plus think about your surgery.....your face.
Plus I dont think you want to see your boyfriend get hurt and he would eventually.
You have to pick your battles because you cant beat everyone who may make a rude comment.
But for you to feel so secure with a guy so little says something about him and his swag.
I aint hatin' on ya.

RubyTS
07-03-2009, 11:47 PM
lol!!! He is tiny though but he is so damn strong! And yes he is def swagerriffic. The height thing bothered me at first. Actually i wasnt physically attracted to him at all.

He hit me up a loong time ago and i wasnt interested. One day i was bored on aim scrolling thru away messages and one caught my attention. it said "everyone in life will hurt u, its up to u to decide who is worth the pain." It hit hard because i was going thru a "i hate all my friends" thing at the time. So i hit him up and we started talking as friends.

We found common ground with mutual "friends" and started talking more and more. He met me in atlantic city and it was so natural. We hung out on the casino floor and had a blast. We met just as friends, but one thing led to annother and the connection grew quickly. It was a wrap after white plains when i saw how open he is to pda, and he came out to his mom and sister on the phone and told them he was dating a transexual.

Now i look at him and i love everything about his ugly mug lol. from the scar on his eye to the birthmark in his ear. When we lay in bed he holds me so tight and whatever position we throw ourselves into it just fits and its so comfortable. He's very expressive with his emotions and he doesn't just tell me he loves me, he shows me and i feel it in his kisses. I feel it when im laying on his little semi hairy chest twirling my fingers in it, while he runs his fingers through my hair. i feel it in the way he touches me. He is a lil thuggish, but he's also very intelligent and thats what i love so much about him is that he's so many different extreme opposites all in one little person lol.

2009AD
07-03-2009, 11:54 PM
I dunno what rock ur living under, but women are not as passive as u think. Haven't u ever watched maury?

The women on Maury? You talking about the ones who sleep with 10 guys and have no idea who fathered their kids or the 14-year olds who curse like sailors, beat up their mothers, and want to have sex with 20-year old men? The choice is not between being passive or a Maury wreck.

PeePeeLover
07-04-2009, 12:12 AM
OK, so you are saying none of them knew you were a TS. So that should have nothing to do with your behavior and should make you feel better being so "passable". The people in the diner were making fun of him, not you, because he was being disgusting inside a diner where people are trying to eat. He wasn't defending your honor, he was be a rude, disrespectful person. Ruby, if you were sitting at a table eating and some asshole farts and you smell it wouldn't you make a comment? Plus not 1 of those people threatened either of you. They commented on how much of a pig he was being and you two turn it into a shouting, life threatening matter. And the fact that you said he acted up and kept eating like it was second nature to him shows that is who he is and you should expect things to happen with a guy like that. And if you did hit one of those girls, it is the same as a guy hitting a girl. Unacceptable, and you would be charged as a man for assault. What if one of those people were police officers? He could have arrested you just for public disturbance. How is someone not noticing you are TS mean you weren't "Clocked". Dumb word, along with Swag or Swagger. Thug life, ghetto life, and ignorance won't get you far in life. Especially when someone pulls out a gun on the both of you and says" who's the punk ass mothafukka now?"

I will look out for the both of you on the "COPS" tv show. Or in the news with the headline "A transgender woman and her boyfriend were beaten, stabbed, and shot by a man who worked at the diner they were causing a disturbance in. Witnesses say the couple caused the disturbance when the worker asked them to please leave because they were loud, rude, and frightening the other patrons. Upon the worker saying that, the couple immediately started yelling and threatening to stab people with a butter knife. The worker than proceeded to grab the butter knife from them and beat the little guy up, stab both of them in the balls, and then shot them in self defense. Thanks to witnesses the worker will not be charged but the couple will both be spending some quality time in jail"

Don't say we didn't warn you

RubyTS
07-04-2009, 01:14 AM
i shouldnt even dignify this with a response but im bored so here goes let me explain this like im taling to a 3 yr old

the woman was caddy, she was giving me dirty looks, PROBABLY because the guy who was with her was looking at me

my bf noticed her undercover shade and figured if they wanna try it lets give them a reason to.

Someone made a comment about the belch and he apologized

then the caddy woman went on to say in spanish that he was uneducated thinking we wouldnt understand

THATS 2 strikes on that table already

THEN my bf said if u have something to say u can say it to me sweety im right here

the redhead started getting loud and so did the guy

so my bf asked him if he wanted to settle it outside

the guy said no

The redhead bitch started going off saying listen motherfucker shut the fuck up....

STRIKE 3

Thats when i went off on her "thats my man, bitch no one talks to him like that but me, if u got a problem with him u have to deal with me." Words were exchanged between me and her and she kept calling me bitch and i told her im not from WP im from the bronx, and i dont do catty arguments. She said that she can defend herseld *slurring in her drunken heavy spanish accent* and i said "bitch u cant even speak fucking english"

then some drunk guy sitting at the bar started going off when he should have just minded his own business

we exchanged words, my man got over it and saw me beginning to get agitated and slammed his hands down on the table and said "ENOUGH!"

i found it to be funy more than anything else which is y i jokingly said i would stab someone with a butterknife and me and my bf laughed.

the funny thing is while so many ppl here disagree with the way shyt went down, every1 outside of this forum i talk to are commending me and my bf for NOT wearing them out... idk...

transmaven
07-04-2009, 01:26 AM
Ruby --

i met a reallllly hot single cop the other day omg! We had a really cool convo and the sex was mmmh! He's dated ts women b4. Very sexy and sweet. If i was single still i might have taken him up on his offer to go out for drinks/dinner

You strike me as a very high testosterone kind of girl. ;) That's a big part of what makes you sexy, smart and interesting to read. But you really don't strike me as the settling type. Not yet at least.--

The best reason to avoid all thuggery and violence is simple: some POS could hit you and ruin your face or cause some injury to the fine body you're working to perfect.

However intense the emotion, violent response is never worth it long term. You need a smart, quiet BF who can fuck like a devil. Good luck.--

RubyTS
07-04-2009, 01:56 AM
Ruby --

i met a reallllly hot single cop the other day omg! We had a really cool convo and the sex was mmmh! He's dated ts women b4. Very sexy and sweet. If i was single still i might have taken him up on his offer to go out for drinks/dinner

You strike me as a very high testosterone kind of girl. ;) That's a big part of what makes you sexy, smart and interesting to read. But you really don't strike me as the settling type. Not yet at least.--

The best reason to avoid all thuggery and violence is simple: some POS could hit you and ruin your face or cause some injury to the fine body you're working to perfect.

However intense the emotion, violent response is never worth it long term. You need a smart, quiet BF who can fuck like a devil. Good luck.--

lol well i AM off hormones so maybe that has something to do with it.But ive always been very outspoken.

As far as me being the settling "type" i really didnt think so either, but i do take relationships very seriously and i wouldnt involve myself in 1 if i felt i couldnt commit. Im also a very dedicated friend as well, i put my all into anything i believe in

i like the fact that he is loud. Quiet guys are nice but boring. I need a lil spice to keep the flame burning bright. He's everything i want in a guy, maybe a lil dramatic sometimes and sure i might get over it eventually, but as of right now im still in my honeymoon period, so well see... The height thing is something im just getting used to, but for a little man, he has a very LARGE personality that makes up for it

and the wooHoo is ALWAYS gr8. He keeps me very satisfied emotionally and physically. Im very happy

ADD
And he is also smart. a big part of a relationship for me is being able to communicate. I love that he is an intelligent thug. its like i have a good and bad boy rolled together. Hes dominant AND submissive, aggressive AND passive and knows when to switch up. Thats what i need to keep me interested. Anything too nice and too plain is just BLAAA, eyes start to wander. He keeps my focus idk how, but he has me smitten

LilWyte
07-04-2009, 07:57 AM
aw im so happy for ya :D :D

but im still hatin tho :evil:

DL_NL
07-05-2009, 03:35 PM
Congrats babe, sounds like you've found what you've been looking for. Hope it lasts.

deee757
07-05-2009, 04:33 PM
i shouldnt even dignify this with a response but im bored so here goes let me explain this like im taling to a 3 yr old

the woman was caddy, she was giving me dirty looks, PROBABLY because the guy who was with her was looking at me

my bf noticed her undercover shade and figured if they wanna try it lets give them a reason to.

then the caddy woman went on to say in spanish that he was uneducated thinking we wouldnt understand

THEN my bf said if u have something to say u can say it to me sweety im right here

the guy said no

The redhead bitch started going off saying listen motherfucker shut the fuck up....

STRIKE 3

Thats when i went off on her "thats my man, bitch no one talks to him like that but me, if u got a problem with him u have to deal with me." Words were exchanged between me and her and she kept calling me bitch and i told her im not from WP im from the bronx, and i dont do catty arguments. She said that she can defend herseld *slurring in her drunken heavy spanish accent* and i said "bitch u cant even speak fucking english"

then some drunk guy sitting at the bar started going off when he should have just minded his own business

we exchanged words, my man got over it and saw me beginning to get agitated and slammed his hands down on the table and said "ENOUGH!"

i found it to be funy more than anything else which is y i jokingly said i would stab someone with a butterknife and me and my bf laughed.

the funny thing is while so many ppl here disagree with the way shyt went down, every1 outside of this forum i talk to are commending me and my bf for NOT wearing them out... idk...

I am commending you for not hitting that woman as well. You can call yourself "she", "woman" "lady" and speak about your self in a feminine tone all you like. But at the end of the day you are bigger and stronger than most women, and if you hit and threaten females you are no better than any other woman beater.

LuvMonkeyGalore
07-05-2009, 09:11 PM
gettolicious

arnie666
07-05-2009, 11:03 PM
I don't really move in your circles but I will say I don't think you and short stuff are really going to change the world. By kicking off at all the ignorant people there are out there. Sure you might win for now but as I expect has been mentioned you pull that in the wrong place wrong time with the wrong person or people you could find yourselves sliced up.

Does it really matter what random people think of you both as long as your are together ? And you can hardly be together if one or both of you is six foot under.

Even where I live which is hardly the Bronx, the local scum if they see anyone a bit different, bit of an easy target which a TS and a five foot six guy is, and you kicked off at them because they said or looked some way at you.They would stamp all over your heads.

If you want to change the world get into politics or something.

RubyTS
07-05-2009, 11:18 PM

the guy said no

STRIKE 3

I am commending you for not hitting that woman as well. You can call yourself "she", "woman" "lady" and speak about your self in a feminine tone all you like. But at the end of the day you are bigger and stronger than most women, and if you hit and threaten females you are no better than any other woman beater.

thats quite a reach right there
and i dont call myself a woman, i AM a woman
u seem like one of those guys who views trannies as men with tits, you've got a lot to learn

RubyTS
07-05-2009, 11:20 PM
u people r so dramatic..
like i said b4 i know who i can fuck with and who not to, and i have opened up my loud mouth to all types of people from waspy white girls to huge black men
Most of the time random street arguments dont end in physical violence
If that were the case u would catch me with broken nails VERY often
As far as changing the world, lmfao!!! I just wanna live my life...
its people like that, who make undercover comments and chuckles, that make men who are actually interested in having more than just a physical encounter with a ts, scared to be seen in public for fear of embarassment. Those guys aren't secure within themselves, and im thankful that my boyfriend isn't like that. And THATS Y i love him

its funny how many "str8" men on here r scared of a lil street fight...

2009AD
07-06-2009, 12:10 AM

It's called maturity and wisdom. Most adult men and women do not "throw down" to prove a point or exact revenge at some perceived slight.

phobun
07-06-2009, 12:21 AM

It's called maturity and wisdom. Most adult men and women do not "throw down" to prove a point or exact revenge at some perceived slight.

Exceptions include guests of the Jerry Springer Show and a few Pacers who get a little beer on their shorts.

PatrickFromNYC
07-06-2009, 04:17 AM
I'm sad to say that this forum has become the "Springer" show. And for the morons who can't understand, thats a bad thing !

Solitary Brother
07-06-2009, 04:22 AM

Some of us are not.

TsJANIRA
07-06-2009, 04:53 AM
lol!!! He is tiny though but he is so damn strong! And yes he is def swagerriffic. The height thing bothered me at first. Actually i wasnt physically attracted to him at all.

He hit me up a loong time ago and i wasnt interested. One day i was bored on aim scrolling thru away messages and one caught my attention. it said "everyone in life will hurt u, its up to u to decide who is worth the pain." It hit hard because i was going thru a "i hate all my friends" thing at the time. So i hit him up and we started talking as friends.

We found common ground with mutual "friends" and started talking more and more. He met me in atlantic city and it was so natural. We hung out on the casino floor and had a blast. We met just as friends, but one thing led to annother and the connection grew quickly. It was a wrap after white plains when i saw how open he is to pda, and he came out to his mom and sister on the phone and told them he was dating a transexual.

Now i look at him and i love everything about his ugly mug lol. from the scar on his eye to the birthmark in his ear. When we lay in bed he holds me so tight and whatever position we throw ourselves into it just fits and its so comfortable. He's very expressive with his emotions and he doesn't just tell me he loves me, he shows me and i feel it in his kisses. I feel it when im laying on his little semi hairy chest twirling my fingers in it, while he runs his fingers through my hair. i feel it in the way he touches me. He is a lil thuggish, but he's also very intelligent and thats what i love so much about him is that he's so many different extreme opposites all in one little person lol.

So...adorable....!

I will tell you one thing, You never get the kind oa guy you imagine yourself with.....Rarely !

It always happens outta the blue when you least expect it.

I was intorduced to this guy from a girl yeaaaaaaaaaaars ago,, and when we first spoke on the phone I was like: Ok , he sounds ok , minus that she let me know some things about him, from the geq, so I was like w.e. , I'll meet him , no harm in meeting....... :roll:

I met him and when I got down stairs He was right there.. and I was hoping to god that was not him,, Due to the fact that I already had a image of him in my head........( Yes I have a over active imagination ..lol).... So I was very polite, Altho i wanted to just run back upstairs and bitch this girl out....lol But i stayed we talked he told me all about what he had been through and was going through,, which made me second guess that running back up thought,,,lol. But I figured, If he is being so upfront with his life , and opening his book of his life for me to see , there has to be more to this . We began talking over the phone, seeing each other, on a non dating level, and apart from being not my physical type of guy, I was so drawn to him , dunno why. I went over and over in my head why was I feeling this way about a guy who is not my type at all,, I quit being so analytical about everything, and dove in. It was very very lovely while it lasted , but I had to move . Sometimes in life you tend to find the most unusual person who you think you have nothing in common and end up being so meshed together it will make you think. Sometimes we get so caught up in finding the "PERFECT MATE ", and we forget to think,,,Perfection aint always best, I would much Rather have a " SOUL MATE , " if you look at it NOTHING IS PERFECT! Like a saying I always have said.......PERFECTION IS NON-EXISTENT .THERE IS BEAUTY IN EVERY FLAW "!

BLKGSXR
07-06-2009, 07:37 AM

Some of us are not.Whoo whoo Thunda Hands do work..

phobun
07-06-2009, 08:00 AM

Some of us are not.

I agree that you are not str8.

deee757
07-06-2009, 12:54 PM

the guy said no

STRIKE 3

thats quite a reach right there
and i dont call myself a woman, i AM a woman
u seem like one of those guys who views trannies as men with tits, you've got a lot to learn

Its not how i view u, its how biology views you. Me and you have the same chromosome pairs. We both are stronger and bigger than most women. Its funny how you never addressed being threatening and abusive towards women. Whats even funnier, nobody else in here thinks that's an issue. I would say we both have alot to learn

tslvrnyc
07-06-2009, 02:42 PM
14 pages of this???

Why?

Bobzz
07-06-2009, 03:10 PM
It's the first installment of the new reality show "Kidz will say the darndest things!"

chrisraid3
07-06-2009, 04:06 PM
i kno this may be late, but congrats and i hope everything works out for ya

RubyTS
07-06-2009, 11:44 PM
a tranny fighting a woman is a LOT different from a man fighting a woman.

BeardedOne
07-07-2009, 12:00 AM
Being the poorly scheduled hermit that I am, I just caught up with this thread.

Rubes, you are a crazy-ass bitch with high hopes and a short fuse, but reading your first post above made me smile. Having had so many false-starts and fiery wrecks in my relationship history (Some of which I know I have mentioned to you and many of which I've blathered on about in the forums), I've naturally gone and given up trying and have very little to say of a positive nature on emotional relationships as a whole.

Yet, to hear you, or any of our treasured gurls, prattle on about their man in such a way just makes me envious. You've lucked out and found a guy that accepts you for who and what you are and you've scored the rare treat of having a guy that doesn't give a rat's patoot about what the world at large thinks of him or your relationship so long as he is happy, making you happy.

I hate you both. :P In a good way.

But for gawd's sake, get him some sox for $-mas, eh? :wink:

BeardedOne
07-07-2009, 12:05 AM
14 pages of this???

Why?

Umm...<Thinking>...Some people have more productive things to say than you do?

OK, that's just a guess. :shrug

RubyTS
07-07-2009, 12:16 AM
Being the poorly scheduled hermit that I am, I just caught up with this thread.

Rubes, you are a crazy-ass bitch with high hopes and a short fuse, but reading your first post above made me smile. Having had so many false-starts and fiery wrecks in my relationship history (Some of which I know I have mentioned to you and many of which I've blathered on about in the forums), I've naturally gone and given up trying and have very little to say of a positive nature on emotional relationships as a whole.

Yet, to hear you, or any of our treasured gurls, prattle on about their man in such a way just makes me envious. You've lucked out and found a guy that accepts you for who and what you are and you've scored the rare treat of having a guy that doesn't give a rat's patoot about what the world at large thinks of him or your relationship so long as he is happy, making you happy.

I hate you both. :P In a good way.

But for gawd's sake, get him some sox for $-mas, eh? :wink:

u know, u r one of the very few people on here who's opinions i respect. While so many people like to start controversy, u are one of the rare few who, like me, just writes what u genuinely feel. Sometimes i wonder why i even continue to post here... with so many of the morons who have hate in their blood, i realize why there are so few tgirls who post here at all anymore, and y there are so many people who lurk but don't post. That aside, Thank u and i YES am verrry happy! Ive already expressed how much i adore my bf so im not gonna keep gushing, but i am very much in love and i couldn't ask for a better man than i have right now.

BeardedOne
07-07-2009, 12:49 AM
u know, u r one of the very few people on here who's opinions i respect. While so many people like to start controversy, u are one of the rare few who, like me, just writes what u genuinely feel. Sometimes i wonder why i even continue to post here... with so many of the morons who have hate in their blood, i realize why there are so few tgirls who post here at all anymore, and y there are so many people who lurk but don't post.

Thanx so much, babe. In the real world, as it is, I get bitch-slapped more than complimented for my efforts. It's nice to get the little ego-boo. :)

The reason you continue to come to HA-HA land, much as I do, is that it is a small corner of the world where 'chix-with-dix' is considered the norm. While you or I might not give a second thought to a gurl with a nine-inch clitty...OK...I'd think twice...Maybe even three times...The world at large sees that odd bit of reality as an abomination.

For you, it's a small corner of the planet where you can meet and trade notes with your sister Ts and chat up some guys that don't drop you into the 'freak show' spot (Though, sadly, there are still many on the TS/TG forums that view the gurls as more of an oddity than a treasure).

For me, it's an opportunity to meet some of these oh-so-special creatures of whom I am so enamored. It doesn't hurt that I get to meet fellow admirers, some of whom I've met in RT, to broaden my dwindling social skills.

I know that it's tough for gurls like yourself to wade through the ever-deepening bullshit that some of these so-called admirers shovel out, but for every 'ducklips' or 'frankenboob' uttered by the unwashed masses, please know that, like your main squeeze (Who I truly hate with a passion), there are some people out here (Male, female, TS, TG, IS, or what have you) that enjoy your company and want to read your words.

As for the gurls that lurk, afraid of how the animals will react:

I was =NOT= lying! Larry Fine really =DID= play the violin! :P