PDA

View Full Version : Femme Enough

smoothnickinfl
06-25-2009, 10:15 PM
Hi everyone. I am male, but a closet ts. Since I was small I've always wanted boobs. I have a little (naturally) and wanted to know what everyone thinks of my clitty and boobs, are they femme enough?

hotvegasguy26
06-25-2009, 10:17 PM
bbllllllaaaaaahhhhhhh

MarkD
06-25-2009, 10:19 PM
I think it needs a bit more time in the oven.

Ryz
06-25-2009, 10:19 PM
from that dickshot you can just tell that you're very passable. amazing.... ugh

smoothnickinfl
06-25-2009, 10:20 PM
Thanks Ryz, I want to get it smaller and smaller testicles.

Quiet Reflections
06-25-2009, 10:25 PM
its not just you dick and chest that need(need isn't even the right word I'm sure) to be feminine its the total package. A hard face will destroy a decent body and create a lot of work for your doctors to overcome, sometimes resulting in a worse looking appearance all together. But remember all these girls start as men so there will always be a rough spot to pass through. Anyway I assure you your in the wrong place if your searching for some sort of validation. The most you get will probably be some snide remakes.

NewAgain
06-25-2009, 11:33 PM
Hhahahahahahhahahahahahaha

tsntx
06-26-2009, 12:54 AM
no fag

2009AD
06-26-2009, 01:40 AM
Hi everyone. I am male, but a closet ts. Since I was small I've always wanted boobs. I have a little (naturally) and wanted to know what everyone thinks of my clitty and boobs, are they femme enough?

Expect a call from Black T-Girls, they'll do a photo session with any black person with a cock.

Ryz
06-26-2009, 02:17 AM
no fag
are you jealous of how beautiful her skin is? :P

El Nino
06-26-2009, 09:58 AM
no fag

Issues, orrrrr..

RubyTS
06-26-2009, 10:28 AM
lmao @ Ryz
lmao @ 2009AD
lmao @ tsntx

GURRRL they just cant TAKE u, u r OVAA sickenning banjee cunt give them realness hhhhonneyy

to quote Alyssa ""HO MA LAWD!"

RubyTS
06-26-2009, 10:33 AM
its not just you dick and chest that need(need isn't even the right word I'm sure) to be feminine its the total package. A hard face will destroy a decent body and create a lot of work for your doctors to overcome, sometimes resulting in a worse looking appearance all together. But remember all these girls start as men so there will always be a rough spot to pass through. Anyway I assure you your in the wrong place if your searching for some sort of validation. The most you get will probably be some snide remakes.

and tons of pm's from the rest of the fagz

in bold- u mean MALE not Men.

tsslutboy
06-26-2009, 11:01 AM
all tgirls start sum where. all things in life take time to develope.Just give your self time cuz when the time is right in your eye u wont need our validation of how femme u r. yes do look kind of femme just the fruit aint right for the pickin yet . i dont mean any thing in a bad way either.

JeniferTS
06-26-2009, 02:06 PM
clitty? first off that's not a clitty, it's a penis.

second, there is no such thing as a femme penis..a penis is a penis regardless if you're a man or a ts.

and third, a lot of men have boobs like that so to me they just look like man-boobs..are you taking hormones?

dgs925
06-26-2009, 04:22 PM

dgs925
06-26-2009, 04:29 PM

What Jennifer said.

I wonder if you have any clue what TS means. These girls are feminine despite their genitalia, not because of it.

Also lots of men have breasts: http://images.google.com/images?q=man titties

alyssats
06-26-2009, 04:33 PM

yeahhh why prefer small testicles? i think most guys prefer big cock and big balls based here in the forum

JeniferTS
06-26-2009, 04:34 PM

yeahhh why prefer small testicles? i think most guys prefer big cock and big balls based here in the forum

he thinks smaller means more feminine. :roll:

BLKGSXR
06-26-2009, 04:37 PM

he thinks smaller means more feminine. :roll:Heh Femme to me means like their body not genitalia looks womanly..
ol dude that made thread just wants a small dick-for what reason no idea :lol:

JeniferTS
06-26-2009, 04:41 PM

he thinks smaller means more feminine. :roll:Heh Femme to me means like their body not genitalia looks womanly..

right..genitalia can't be "feminine" unless you put a pink bow around it..that's as feminine as it can get.

BLKGSXR
06-26-2009, 04:43 PM

right..genitalia can't be "feminine" unless you put a pink bow around it..that's as feminine as it can get. Sarcasm eh? just saying that dude should try body then worry about down belows...later on.

deee757
06-26-2009, 05:13 PM

thought u said not to call a TS a he........just saying

BLKGSXR
06-26-2009, 05:18 PM

thought u said not to call a TS a he........just sayingwell technically we dont know if the person is a he or a TS...so in all fairness shes not at fault.

Silcc69
06-26-2009, 05:24 PM

Expect a call from Black T-Girls, they'll do a photo session with any black person with a cock.

Man give them credit gotta at least have a wig on.

BLKGSXR
06-26-2009, 05:26 PM

Man give them credit gotta at least have a wig on.lmfao how you know that much silcc?

smoothnickinfl
06-26-2009, 06:57 PM
I appreciate it TSslutboy. I didn't realize I would get a lot of "hate" jeez!

all tgirls start sum where. all things in life take time to develope.Just give your self time cuz when the time is right in your eye u wont need our validation of how femme u r. yes do look kind of femme just the fruit aint right for the pickin yet . i dont mean any thing in a bad way either.

smoothnickinfl
06-26-2009, 07:00 PM
Jennifer, taking herbs right now, but want to move up to hormones.

second, there is no such thing as a femme penis..a penis is a penis regardless if you're a man or a ts.

and third, a lot of men have boobs like that so to me they just look like man-boobs..are you taking hormones?

2009AD
06-26-2009, 07:19 PM
thought u said not to call a TS a he........just sayingwell technically we dont know if the person is a he or a TS...so in all fairness shes not at fault.

It is a HE

This dude is not a ts, but a crossdresser getting his kicks by posting pics of his pecker.

BLKGSXR
06-26-2009, 07:22 PM

It is a HE

This dude is not a ts, but a crossdresser getting his kicks by posting pics of his pecker.aww 09 good man..

2009AD
06-26-2009, 07:32 PM
It is a HE

This dude is not a ts, but a crossdresser getting his kicks by posting pics of his pecker.aww 09 good man..

Also, most tgirls in early transition post pics of themselves with makeup and in a dress. It's the CDs who want to show off their cocks.

Yo, Nicholas, you avatar is repulsive man. Nobody wants to look at your man tits dude. :puke

JHANIAH L0VE
06-26-2009, 07:54 PM
REMOVE THOSE PICS FROM THIS SITE PROMPTLY!!!

JHANIAH L0VE
06-26-2009, 07:57 PM

Expect a call from Black T-Girls, they'll do a photo session with any black person with a cock.YES THEY WILL LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: razor bumps and all!!!

JHANIAH L0VE
06-26-2009, 08:03 PM

and third, a lot of men have boobs like that so to me they just look like man-boobs..are you taking hormones?well guess what THE HERBS AINT WORKIN!!! :lol:

JHANIAH L0VE
06-26-2009, 08:08 PM

all tgirls start sum where. all things in life take time to develope.Just give your self time cuz when the time is right in your eye u wont need our validation of how femme u r. yes do look kind of femme just the fruit aint right for the pickin yet . i dont mean any thing in a bad way either. oh its not hate its HELP. some people NEED TO BE TOLD!!! heres a FEMININE TS

deee757
06-26-2009, 08:42 PM
lol, yall are funny. I guess next year when "it" is off herbs and on hormones, than "she" obtains her woman's rights. There must be a book written on these types of questions

JeniferTS
06-26-2009, 09:05 PM
last time i checked i think herbs aren't very effective, could be wrong though.

JHANIAH L0VE
06-26-2009, 09:20 PM
last time i checked i think herbs aren't very effective, could be wrong though. YES! a little GARLICK and youll be sprouting breasts in no time!!!!! :lol: :shock: :lol:

smoothnickinfl
06-26-2009, 09:36 PM
Well alyssa, I prefer small penis and testicles because they are cute!

JeniferTS
06-26-2009, 09:46 PM
last time i checked i think herbs aren't very effective, could be wrong though. YES! a little GARLICK and youll be sprouting breasts in no time!!!!! :lol: :shock: :lol:

lmaooo u are a ki

smoothnickinfl
06-26-2009, 09:50 PM

lmaooo u are a ki

What can I say? I'm a sucker for a soft cock!

Ryz
06-26-2009, 11:48 PM

rofl

SarahG
06-27-2009, 12:13 AM
-stuff-

+Mega points for the Dilbert reference.

Actually so far they've been going pretty easy on you. This is NOT a support site, and usually the regulars here will treat anyone who isn't a somewhat transitioned ts person fairly salvagely. This site is not for tv's, and a big chunk of the regular posters here are gonna flame any tv that comes on here- especially if they can't pass, or pretend to be ts, or start their time at HA by posting dick pics.

Usually any noob who starts off their time on HA by a dick shot like you did, is treated very harshly. This is no secret, anyone who lurks here often enough would have known how a thread like this would have gone before starting it. So either you didn't know, or you did know and made the thread hoping for the reaction. I hope its the first rather than the second...

Herbals, "breast growth creams" and all that other stuff is just garbage that they sell to trans people to exploit them. None of that stuff works, all it does is waste money.

Plus its not FDA regulated, like all other herbals & "supplements" and therefore you never really know what you're getting in terms of product safety.

There's no replacement for HRT.

last time i checked i think herbs aren't very effective, could be wrong though.

You'd be correct. There are a few plants chemically similar to estrogen, key word there is similar- its not as effective and you'd have to drown yourself (literally) by eating so much of them for them to begin to work.

It would be like taking a postop dosage of E by itself, no spiro... and even then, that would probably work a bit better.