PDA

View Full Version : Transformer:revenge of the fallen.

BLKGSXR
06-24-2009, 02:21 PM
Anyone going to go see it?
Friend who works at theatre said its amazing...

FREEFALLL666
06-25-2009, 12:55 AM
http://tformers.com/transformers-/11864/news.html
My review, some spoilers, I AM A FAN.

wadeintheslade
06-25-2009, 12:57 AM
I imagine when Michael Bay wrote Transformers 2 he just bought some transformers actions figures and dictated the script to his assistant by smashing them together.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-25-2009, 12:58 AM
I might go see it with my younger brother and his wife and a few friends..Is it any good?

~Kisses.

HTG

blckhaze
06-25-2009, 12:59 AM
Seen it (hehehehehe)

Was pretty good. Long, but good.

Quiet Reflections
06-25-2009, 03:32 AM
Seen it (hehehehehe)

Was pretty good. Long, but good.
without any spoilers that review just about says it all

Silcc69
06-25-2009, 03:38 AM
The story will probably suck liek the last one. The 1986 is still the best one ever!

Quiet Reflections
06-25-2009, 03:43 AM
The story will probably suck liek the last one. The 1986 is still the best one ever!
just keep that 1986 story in mind and hold onto it loosely....... very loosely

addicted
06-25-2009, 04:37 AM
I really dont see the purpose of making the transformers movies without including sondwave in it. it kind of defeats the purpose if your going by the cartoon blueprint.

BLKGSXR
06-25-2009, 10:48 AM
http://www.eatlime.com/video/transformers/96D60646-A94D-E033-BA38-6DF9C8760107

NYBURBS
06-25-2009, 11:04 AM
I didn't care for it. It did have some funny or exciting moments, but overall it was too long and really just one mindless action scene after another. It's almost like they decided on what action scenes they wanted first, and then tried to write a story around those scenes. To each their own though.

BLKGSXR
06-25-2009, 01:31 PM
didnt like it so much...the story is a bit far fetched, Other than that I did enjoy the fight scenes...
And wheelie became a autobot willie smile lol.

GroobyKrissy
06-25-2009, 04:12 PM
I really dont see the purpose of making the transformers movies without including sondwave in it. it kind of defeats the purpose if your going by the cartoon blueprint.

Soundwave does make a cameo in the TF:RotF :)

BLKGSXR
06-25-2009, 06:57 PM
http://movies.yahoo.com/news/movies.ap.org/jivetalking-twin-transformers-raise-race-issues-ap

Racist transformer accusation...Ive seen the movie those 2 autobots are just stupid doo doo nuts.

Quiet Reflections
06-25-2009, 07:10 PM
Hes in it. He is a Satellite that send robots to earth and intercepts other satellite transmissions.

Quiet Reflections
06-25-2009, 07:12 PM
http://movies.yahoo.com/news/movies.ap.org/jivetalking-twin-transformers-raise-race-issues-ap

Racist transformer accusation...Ive seen the movie those 2 autobots are just stupid doo doo nuts.
its not racist its just Hollyweird trying to be funny and failing miserably.

Quiet Reflections
06-25-2009, 07:16 PM
didnt like it so much...the story is a bit far fetched, Other than that I did enjoy the fight scenes...
Far fetched? you mean you didn't believe that these giant robots could imitate humans so well(the hot college girl) and yet they still choose cars,trucks and planes all the time.

BLKGSXR
06-25-2009, 07:19 PM
Far fetched? you mean you didn't believe that these giant robots could imitate humans so well(the hot college girl) and yet they still choose cars,trucks and planes all the time.referring to your first post: dude dont spoil it lol...
second: I know it itsnt racist thats why I said they are stupid doo doo nutz-which means just crazy and stupid humour.
third-far fetched to the original storyline...

Quiet Reflections
06-25-2009, 07:29 PM
Far fetched? you mean you didn't believe that these giant robots could imitate humans so well(the hot college girl) and yet they still choose cars,trucks and planes all the time.referring to your first post: dude dont spoil it lol...
second: I know it itsnt racist thats why I said they are stupid doo doo nutz-which means just crazy and stupid humour.
its was definitely far fetched to me also. i just do see them following The US military like that. But for a minute there when they mentioned the Matrix of leadership i thought Rodimus Prime was going to show up.

rockabilly
06-25-2009, 07:33 PM
Fuck the Transformers lol

I cant wait to see Uwe Bolls " Go-Bots "

blckhaze
06-25-2009, 07:34 PM
1) cant be racist if thats how kids talk period

2) STOP SPOILING IT FOR FOLKS LOL

3) Megan fox.......................................nuff said

BLKGSXR
06-25-2009, 07:34 PM
its was definitely far fetched to me also. i just do see them following The US military like that. But for a minute there when they mentioned the Matrix of leadership i thought Rodimus Prime was going to show up.well original story line is that when its their darkest hour he would rise as the autobot leader..I guess thats what they did with optimus-leave it to michael bay to fuck shit up :!:

Quiet Reflections
06-25-2009, 07:58 PM

His movies dont do shit in the US and he would fuck it up anyway but if he does do it i would like to see a few things
-Cykill as an YZF-R1(sorry BLKGSXR it just looks meaner)
-Leader 1 as anything but a Raptor, Eurofighter Typhoon or the outdated F-15 Eagle. the F-35 Lightning is watered down enough to pull it off
-Scooter as a vespa
-Turbo as a Bugatti Veyron
-Crasher as a Porsche RS Spyder

BLKGSXR
06-25-2009, 08:03 PM

His movies dont do shit in the US and he would fuck it up anyway but if he does do it i would like to see a few things
-Cykill as an YZF-R1(sorry BLKGSXR it just looks meaner)
-Leader 1 as anything but a Raptor, Eurofighter Typhoon or the outdated F-15 Eagle. the F-35 Lightning is watered down enough to pull it off
-Scooter as a vespa
-Turbo as a Bugatti Veyron
-Crasher as a Porsche RS Spyderlol dont even worry man my motorcycle got crushed last week by a truck-some drunk kid ran it over at a grocery store.-am I mad of course but gsxr's look mean as fuck imo- especially with puple HIDS :D
Im only really mad my helmet bit the dust.

Silcc69
06-25-2009, 08:58 PM

Skids and Mudflap, twin robots disguised as compact hatchbacks

It was Sunstreaker and Sideswipe in the original. So much fail in that.

dskreet2
06-27-2009, 08:18 PM

The movie made it seem like only Prime's could read the old language. Even though both of the mini-bots said they could read. I didn't think it was racist (I'm black) because each bot seemed to emulate to what they liked. And there are PLENTY of folks on the net acting GHETTO!!!

Very dissappointed with Devastator! Would have really liked to have seem him be able to stand-up and fight instead of crawl like a baby just sucking-up bots with his vacuum action.

Nashvegas
06-27-2009, 08:22 PM
i enjoyed it...it definitely wasnt a perfect movie, but the action was good

timxxx
06-27-2009, 08:43 PM
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.