PDA

View Full Version : Perez Hilton Cries Like A 12 Year Old Girl On Camera

Dino Velvet
06-24-2009, 11:46 AM
What a pathetic queer. Serves him right. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,528103,00.html

jaycanuck
06-24-2009, 12:11 PM
Unfortunately that's the big story here in Toronto. Man Perez annoys me.

Bobzz
06-24-2009, 01:16 PM
Like, are his 15 minutes of fame long expired? He's gone from a mildly amusing queen to a fuckin annoying as hell spokesman for the gay/fashion community. Joan Rivers ought to bitch slap him next.

Legend
06-26-2009, 08:02 AM

Legend
06-26-2009, 08:02 AM
People make mistakes. I have made many in my life, but this past week I have made more than I can count on one hand.

I am sorry. And I mean it. No one is forcing me to write this. I am not feeling pressured to say this. I am speaking out because I realize that the last few days have been more hurtful to me - and many others - than the repeated blows I suffered to my head in Toronto this past weekend.

I have been filled with incredible sadness and regret.

I am sorry that any good work I have done for promoting equality may be tainted by me reclaiming a hurtful word - that's been personally used against me and the gay community - to hurt someone that was verbally attacking me. It was stupid.

Apologizing for me is not easy. Writing this was not easy. Life is not easy. But everything happens for a reason and I will take away a lot of valuable lessons from this experience.

Violence is never the answer. Never.

Victims should not be mocked.

The "F" word will never be uttered from my lips again. Just as others use the "N" word to insult and hurt - or as part of their everyday speech - I challenge them to remove it from their vocabulary as well.

Hindsight is always 20/20, they say. I should have been the bigger man and walked away from an unfortunate situation. Instead, I chose - in a very misguided way - to stand up for myself and only made things worse by how I - under pressure, anger and extreme emotion - handled the situation.

I am sorry.

I am NOT apologizing to GLAAD. I could care less about them, my former employers.

I am apologizing to the gay community, to anyone who was hurt by my choice of words, and to all the people who have ever emailed me to thank me for all that I have done to fight for gay rights over the last few years.

I have reached out to Isaiah Washington, someone I incorrectly labeled a homophobe in the past, despite his own public statements that he was not.

I will be donating any money collected from my lawsuit against Polo Molina, road manager for the Black Eyed Peas, to the Matthew Shepard Foundation.

And I will continue to speak out for equality and support the great work done by LGBT organizations, such as LAMBDA Legal and HRC.

Sincerely,

Perez

This crybaby is gonna milk that situation for all the publicity he can get out of it.He is talking about lawsuit and since it will be a civil suit no jury in the world is going to sympathize with a scumbag like him.

Quiet Reflections
06-26-2009, 08:04 AM
Like, are his 15 minutes of fame long expired? He's gone from a mildly amusing queen to a fuckin annoying as hell spokesman for the gay/fashion community. Joan Rivers ought to bitch slap him next.
yes and apparently hes gonna steal fifteen more

BLKGSXR
06-26-2009, 08:51 AM
why didnt they just hire a guy to hack the website Psh. would have saved the trouble of this dude crying and getting his illicit wannabe fame.

BLKGSXR
06-26-2009, 08:56 AM
http://perezhilton.com/tv/index.php?ptvid=0cd5e5f27f759

Crying and shittalking lol.
actual tear @ around 10:30 lmfao

droog
06-26-2009, 01:01 PM
this video was pathetic.

every man takes a beating sometime. and when he does, he should be trying to settle the score. crying about it to millions of people just made him look like a little bitch.

Mr_Choc69
06-27-2009, 03:33 PM
what a fckin loser

Nowhere
06-27-2009, 04:33 PM
I don't care. Aren't there more interesting things going on? Why even post this?

BLKGSXR
06-27-2009, 04:40 PM
I don't care. Aren't there more interesting things going on? Why even post this?take your own advice.