PDA

View Full Version : Spiky New Photo shoot Preview... Youll get the idea

TempestTS
06-21-2009, 02:08 AM
Just did a new photo shoot and I absolutely LOVE doing things in a Post Punk Apocalyptic style... Its like a pinup gone horribly wrong which is just right for me

This is probably one of my last shoots done in my home before I start shooting in my new studio (which kicks ass BTW)

Sharp Spiky Masks
Alien Skulls
Big Glowing Globes
Did I mention, Sharp Spiky Masks

Ok youll figure it all out, its all uniquely me ;)

Just a reminder my website is still under construction but Ive been busy uploading the videos and photo shoots to the My www.clips4sale.com/store/26123 and www.imagess4sale.com/store/26123 sites for anyone who absolutely positively must have them ahead of my site launch... This one should be added sometime in the next week or so but there are tons up there already

yeah yeah yeah shameless plug I know but hey free sample pics!!!

Star Angel 86
06-21-2009, 02:33 AM
Tempest,I always love your pics there always so colorful and always look so inviting. :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :D

daidone
06-21-2009, 04:12 AM
Tempest you are so f*king hot...

TempestTS
06-21-2009, 07:05 PM
Tempest,I always love your pics there always so colorful and always look so inviting. :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :D

I love designing sets and outfits with lots of color

Nothing seems to scream "FUCK ME" like high contrast and bright colors ;)

I dont do Subtle

TempestTS
06-22-2009, 07:06 AM
just a few more ;)

lancecd
06-22-2009, 08:19 AM
So Damn hot, Tempest!

I love it!

eclipsemint
06-22-2009, 08:19 AM
I think I need to find a new acupuncturist.

TempestTS
06-22-2009, 05:24 PM
I think I need to find a new acupuncturist.

Pinhead is one of my favorite Film characters of all time... strangely Ive always felt and odd kinship with him... who knew...

TempestTS
08-09-2009, 08:14 PM
This shoot just went up live on my Images for sale site

Im really getting more into doing custom costume design and putting together shoots that I want to see but nobody else is doing, kinda combining the post punk suicide girl thing with the whole TS thing and parts of my own personality... Its Erotic Chaos and I love it!!!

http://images4sale.com/store/26123

Im working on editing the video today and should have a video preview posted and the clips up next week !!!

Sweet kisses and Hard Steel

Quiet Reflections
08-09-2009, 08:49 PM
those pictures make me think of Mortal Kombat

TempestTS
08-09-2009, 09:06 PM

Not exactly what I had hopped you would be thinking of but I Loved that game when it came out!!!

I was kind of a video game geek kid when I was little but my mom didnt care what kind of games I played or how violent they were... she knew that I knew they were only games (Could launch into a rant about how dumb the whole argument was that games make kids think that violence is ok)

I remember thinking "WOW, they are using real people for the graphics" it just couldnt get any better... LOL so now about 20 years later it looks sooo cheezy and the movie was even worse

rockabilly
08-09-2009, 09:10 PM
Tempest when i said i wanted to nail ya ... that's not what i had in mind. lol

BellaBellucci
08-09-2009, 09:35 PM

Me too... and I think I'd like Tempest to 'finish me!' We'll see if I'm lucky enough. 8)

~BB~

rockabilly
08-09-2009, 09:53 PM

Me too... and I think I'd like Tempest to 'finish me!' We'll see if I'm lucky enough. 8)

~BB~

( Puts Token on cabinet ) I play next :oops:

TempestTS
08-09-2009, 10:20 PM

~BB~

( Puts Token on cabinet ) I play next :oops:

LOL nice...

Hope you dont mind waiting I have a hunch that Bella and I will be "playing" each other for quite a while... we have already racked up quite a few credits and you know it will be a messy finish ;)

rockabilly
08-09-2009, 10:24 PM
S'OK I like to watch ... i'd learn the moves better that way. ;)

TempestTS
08-10-2009, 01:11 AM
S'OK I like to watch ... i'd learn the moves better that way. ;)

here's a hint LOL

Ice Freeze: D, F, LP
Slide: Hold B + LP + LK + BL - PC, A, SN, XB, PS2
Slide: Hold B, LK + HK - SG
Fatality: F, D, F, HP (close)

rockabilly
08-10-2009, 01:14 AM
" TOASTY "