PDA

View Full Version : Threesome! Tgirl, GF and me.....

Gilian
06-20-2009, 10:48 PM
My gf is bisexual, and knows about my love/lust for shemales. A big fantasy of mine, would be to have a threesome with a big cocked passable Tgirl, who ends up fucking the shit out of her, while I do her. Anyone, Posters, Bisexual HA's have gone this road b4?...and would care to share her/his experience? Leave no details out pls... :)

tsmandy
06-21-2009, 12:52 AM
I've done it many times, and I especially love when I'm fucking the GG in the ass and the guy is pounding her pussy, that is a blast.

Quiet Reflections
06-21-2009, 12:56 AM
I've done it many times, and I especially love when I'm fucking the GG in the ass and the guy is pounding her pussy, that is a blast.
You are the bee's knees

MrsKellyPierce
06-21-2009, 01:36 AM
I've done it many times, my current boyfriend and I are working on this. lol

JonnyT
06-21-2009, 05:59 AM
my gf and i are considering it. trying to find the right ts.

Gilian
06-21-2009, 09:46 AM

That's hot.... :popcorn

Azanti
06-21-2009, 09:52 AM
kelly come to London and you'll have the best 4some ever Jelly Bean xxxx

Ts CinthyaNY
06-21-2009, 03:46 PM
I have done a threesome with a hot young couple last year... Was pretty good, I enjoyed in both sides, I loved that the girl was so into me and my she-cock that she forget about her bf and the guys was totally worshiping me... Sweet memories.

Wouldn't mind doing it again ... With a hot chick and a hot guy obviously...

Love...

Cinthya.

RawNY
06-21-2009, 04:29 PM
I have done it a few times over the year. It can get very confusing and very wierd if you dont understand the boundries. You cant get jealous and can't be posessive.
If the TG partner is very attrative or very affectionate to y our gf then jealousy can get in the way. Prepare to be a voyeur as well.
Good luck and take pics for all of us

LibertyHarkness
06-21-2009, 04:45 PM
i have done some 3somes as well, immensely enjoyed myself to....

Sigh those were the days :(

NjTranceAddict
06-22-2009, 09:41 PM
Fucking hot thread. 8)

BLKGSXR
06-22-2009, 10:02 PM
My gf is bisexual, and knows about my love/lust for shemales. A big fantasy of mine, would be to have a threesome with a big cocked passable Tgirl, who ends up fucking the shit out of her, while I do her. Anyone, Posters, Bisexual HA's have gone this road b4?...and would care to share her/his experience? Leave no details out pls... :) just make sure she doesnt leave you for the transgirl that would be a total kick in the ballsack.

alyssats
06-22-2009, 10:36 PM
Ive tried also couples before. I fucked his pussy wife in front of him then he got jealous and pull me to fuck his ass. I must confest I prefer and feel much better fucking her husbands ass so tight

tsslutboy
06-22-2009, 11:33 PM
yummy would love to be any of the lucky guys threesomes r so hott

Gilian
06-22-2009, 11:35 PM
My gf is bisexual, and knows about my love/lust for shemales. A big fantasy of mine, would be to have a threesome with a big cocked passable Tgirl, who ends up fucking the shit out of her, while I do her. Anyone, Posters, Bisexual HA's have gone this road b4?...and would care to share her/his experience? Leave no details out pls... :) just make sure she doesnt leave you for the transgirl that would be a total kick in the ballsack.

She hasn't left me, for girls fucking her...so I am not worried about that. I think most TS are not into a LTR with a gg anyways...

Thx for all the feedback, I am glad I started this thread

Another question for the HA's who walked down that road. I know that most TS would not touch pussy with a 10-foot stick. At the moment you are intimate ( ok...I mean fucking) with the gg, what is the real turn-on at that moment? Is is that you are really bi sexual , and completely into the gg at that moment? Is it the whole sexy situation/scene (the guy is also there)? Or is it a feeling of dominance over the girl? My apologies if this is too private to share, but I really would like to know...

LibertyHarkness
06-23-2009, 12:13 AM
i will answer honestily gilkian , i am bang into women as miuch as men ...

I love licking pussy just as much as sucking cock... and having sex with a woman is wonderful feeling in my book...the fact a male partner is there makes it even more alluring and fun/spontanious...

Joe_S
06-23-2009, 12:16 AM
Great topic!

Me and my GF are also looking to try a threesome with a nice TG ;)

How about posting some pics on topic?

tsmandy
06-23-2009, 12:28 AM
I like girls, and am very much bi-sexual. So fucking a hot couple is nice.

LibertyHarkness
06-23-2009, 01:09 AM
mandy you are the same as me :) winner :) though asking all my ts mates not many like to play with women ....

we must be a minority :)

tsmandy
06-23-2009, 01:15 AM
mandy you are the same as me :) winner :) though asking all my ts mates not many like to play with women ....

Yes and no, theres a lot more TS that like women than you would think.

sdman
06-24-2009, 07:26 AM

I think you are most will only do it for money