View Full Version : Waiting for the day

TessTickles
06-19-2009, 05:43 PM
when some dude starts a thread with a photo of some big dick, but ugly as sin (like Ron Jeremy or John Holmes or similar) guy commenting on how:
This dude would make a good TS cause then he could bottom for this massive tool. If all you care about is getting fucked up the ass, find a big dicked gay guy, (they're more common than TS's) buy him a wig, and have at it.

I agree with the comment someone made in another thread about how alot of guys here would chase Klinger if given the chance.

jjhill
06-19-2009, 08:53 PM
lmfao

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-19-2009, 10:09 PM
when some dude starts a thread with a photo of some big dick, but ugly as sin (like Ron Jeremy or John Holmes or similar) guy commenting on how:
This dude would make a good TS cause then he could bottom for this massive tool. If all you care about is getting fucked up the ass, find a big dicked gay guy (they're more common than TS's) and have at it.

I agree with the comment someone made in another thread about how alot of guys here would chase Klinger if given the chance.

lol I think rusty young got this one covered (If you follow his gazillion cock-objectifying post)! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

mikejones
06-20-2009, 12:09 AM
I like the new avatar Hara. Pretty smile as always babe.

Jericho
06-20-2009, 12:23 AM
Protesting a little too much.
It's ok, come out of the closet...we don't care! :shrug

alyssats
06-20-2009, 12:32 AM
This dude would make a good TS cause then he could bottom for this massive tool. If all you care about is getting fucked up the ass, find a big dicked gay guy, (they're more common than TS's) buy him a wig, and have at it.

Ive noticed this with a lot of guys also. I remember this one guy ask me if i have a TS friend who has a massive cock. He like to be fucked in his ass. I refer this gay guy friend of mine who have big cock and dont take any hormones just to make sure he can function well with this guy who is fat and not good looking at all. What we do we put some wig on him and some make up. Shave off his hair legs, armpit and facial hairs.

What shocked us is the guy really loved the gay guy. My gay guy friend dont want to be rude but he is not even good looking at all but have a big cock yet the guy likes him a lot jeje

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-20-2009, 01:13 AM
I like the new avatar Hara. Pretty smile as always babe.

Thanks baby! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

TessTickles
06-21-2009, 04:10 AM
Ive noticed this with a lot of guys also. I remember this one guy ask me if i have a TS friend who has a massive cock. He like to be fucked in his ass. I refer this gay guy friend of mine who have big cock and dont take any hormones just to make sure he can function well with this guy who is fat and not good looking at all. What we do we put some wig on him and some make up. Shave off his hair legs, armpit and facial hairs.

What shocked us is the guy really loved the gay guy. My gay guy friend dont want to be rude but he is not even good looking at all but have a big cock yet the guy likes him a lot jeje

Exactly what I mean, the focus is on a big dick first and everything else is moot.

raybbaby
06-21-2009, 04:48 AM
Protesting a little too much.
It's ok, come out of the closet...we don't care! :shrug
This^^^

TessTickles
06-21-2009, 04:20 PM
I think raybaby and jericho need to hook up with each other.

All I am doing is making observations based on the thousands of posts that I have read.
Polesitters!

MacShreach
06-21-2009, 04:33 PM
Exactly what I mean, the focus is on a big dick first and everything else is moot.

It took you a year and a half to figure this out? :lol: