View Full Version : Any movies of shemales cumming in guys?

mrdogcat
06-14-2009, 03:18 PM
Hi I once saw a movie where a shemale called Holly Sweet cums in a guys ass, giving him an anal creampie. I've also seen a movie on tsseduction.com where Yasmin Lee (although wearing a condom) cums inside a guys ass.

It was so hot to see shemales fucking and then cumming inside a guy and was wondering if anyone knew of any other movies/websites out there that had this type of thing in/on there.

Thanks for your help!

SHEMALES YUM-YUM
06-26-2009, 12:48 AM
wish i knew of some myself

woops
06-27-2009, 06:10 PM
Hi I once saw a movie where a shemale called Holly Sweet cums in a guys ass, giving him an anal creampie. I've also seen a movie on tsseduction.com where Yasmin Lee (although wearing a condom) cums inside a guys ass.

It was so hot to see shemales fucking and then cumming inside a guy and was wondering if anyone knew of any other movies/websites out there that had this type of thing in/on there.

Thanks for your help! Do you know the names of these movies?

woops
06-27-2009, 06:15 PM

Thanks for your help! Shemale Samba Mania #37 The last seen she gives him one he gives her one.

SHEMALES YUM-YUM
07-02-2009, 08:08 AM
Does anyone know what the name of the movie with Holly Sweet was? Please post the title.

bballs
07-03-2009, 11:49 AM
Does anyone know what the name of the movie with Holly Sweet was? Please post the title.
Trans-X 9, i think she once said the pie was fake though :x

woops
12-26-2009, 02:30 AM
Trans-X 9, i think she once said the pie was fake though :x cool. thanks :D

amandacarcalho
10-28-2011, 02:51 PM
This is all that found

http://www.drtuber.com/video/59121/creampied-by-a-shemale