PDA

View Full Version : Skittlez on 79th Miami

freak
06-13-2009, 10:36 PM
I read in another forum that Skittlez in Miami now has Tgirl dancers in the back. This is a black strip club on the corner or 79th and 441 I think. The other forum is not reliable so I figured some of the S Florida girls can help us out. I have been to this club a few years ago and it is very ghetto, metal detectors and security frisk everyone as they come in. If it is true though it will be a wild place.

Trixies in Hollywood FL is also rumored to be re-opening after Stan the owner passed away. It was a hard year for them with Tip-C dying (the other owner) of cancer and now Stan died from a accidental overdose. Johnny's Bar is rumored to be the new owner, that is the gay male strip club on Broward Blvd, who knows for sure.

freak
06-14-2009, 11:54 PM
so no one is S Florida has any clue if this is true or not? I will be in S Florida in Aug and don't want to go to Miami if it isn't real.

hotvegasguy26
06-15-2009, 12:00 AM
crazy.... i just met stan when i came here on vacation before i moved here ... we had a conversation for about an hour before it got busy and he was treating the girls like shit ....it was kinda funny cuz i mean honestly the "girls" were waaay below par

hotvegasguy26
06-15-2009, 12:02 AM
and none of these miami posts seem to have any info but go to twist in south beach on friday or saturday some decent girls down there