PDA

View Full Version : Ha Fantasy Football (originally posted in sports forum)

jjhill
06-13-2009, 04:18 AM
I posted this in the sports forum and it got like three views lol. Anybody interested in a HA Fantasy Football league? I never started a league, but I think it would be fun to have a league with some of the people on here.

BLKGSXR
06-13-2009, 08:44 AM
just since your cool JJhill lol....Not into fantasy football never understood the concept for any of the sports...I mean you like a team thats it. right?

bulldog
06-13-2009, 11:27 AM
lol believe it or not, im maxed out, in 3 leagues already and more than that it would be nothin but chaos

jjhill
06-13-2009, 02:20 PM
just since your cool JJhill lol....Not into fantasy football never understood the concept for any of the sports...I mean you like a team thats it. right?

lol thanks GSXR, this basically how it works. You and the other guys in the league basically form your own team. Pick a name, logo, etc. From there you have a draft. The draft goes as this 1-10 then 10-1 and continues in that fashion. Once your team is complete and week one comes around, you will have to compete with one of the guys in the league. The winner is the guy with the most points. The way points are earned are by: how many touchdowns your team score, how many yds receiving, yds rushing, etc. Basketball is the same logic, which team has the most points, assists, rebounds, steals...So it all depends on how well you draft.

BLKGSXR
06-13-2009, 02:23 PM

lol thanks GSXR, this basically how it works. You and the other guys in the league basically form your own team. Pick a name, logo, etc. From there you have a draft. The draft goes as this 1-10 then 10-1 and continues in that fashion. Once your team is complete and week one comes around, you will have to compete with one of the guys in the league. The winner is the guy with the most points. The way points are earned are by: how many touchdowns your team score, how many yds receiving, yds rushing, etc. Basketball is the same logic, which team has the most points, assists, rebounds, steals...So it all depends on how well you draft.Ill stick to MADDEN and NBA GAMES lol

jjhill
06-13-2009, 02:26 PM
lol, most of those have fantasy features in there. I'm usually not a big fan of the fantasy features in video games.

Jericho
06-13-2009, 03:24 PM
When you say football, do you mean football or that bastardized form of rugby, poplular in the colonies? 8)
:lol:

sugdaddie69
06-13-2009, 05:29 PM
You know that EVERYTHING gets posted in General Discussion,sports,religion/politics etc.,whether it belongs here or not.

baileyandkc
06-13-2009, 06:07 PM
Having won a few leagues in the past, I'd love to get in a 12 team league with the two Alyssas, TS Jenifer, Jen Justice, Mimi, Jen Paris, Ruby TS, Hara, Liberty, Danielle Foxx and Vanessa..

If they kicked my ass, and I finished last, I wouldn't feel so bad!

But I'd probably win the league! :P

Now that would be Fantasy Football! :claps