PDA

View Full Version : to all trannys with boyfriends

JamesHunt
06-08-2009, 04:45 AM
how often do you find it acceptable for your bf to suck your cock before you have issues with the situation?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-08-2009, 05:08 AM
how often do you find it acceptable for your bf to suck your cock before you have issues with the situation?

No issues here. He can do that daily! lol And I'll return the favor..afterall, he is my bf, right? ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

jaycanuck
06-08-2009, 05:13 AM
wait wait wait...these girls have cocks??!!

TomSelis
06-08-2009, 05:14 AM

No issues here. He can do that daily! lol And I'll return the favor..afterall, he is my bf, right? ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hmmmm, good girl.

SarahG
06-08-2009, 05:19 AM

I don't think anyone's buying that post.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-08-2009, 06:53 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Hmmmm, good girl.

That's right, Papi! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

hopper124
06-08-2009, 08:10 AM
What movie is your avatar from Tomselis?

Dino Velvet
06-08-2009, 08:19 AM

I think it's from The Shield. Loser Dutch Boy is watching the sexy Latina in the squad that he's got the hots for getting boned by the new guy. Didn't Vic set him up to see that?

NYTSJulie
06-08-2009, 09:50 AM
he better suck my dick

I dont understand these trannys who think it makes them more feminine if they dont enjoy their dick??

TomSelis
06-08-2009, 01:35 PM

Yup, it's from The Shield.

DC
06-08-2009, 02:05 PM
these posts/polls are getting dumber everyday..

jaycanuck
06-08-2009, 02:20 PM

What really? :P

dgs925
06-08-2009, 03:33 PM
Yet another stupid-ass poll James. Good job!!

SarahG
06-08-2009, 06:06 PM

What really? :P

It would be like a guy walking into a gay club and saying he's really only there for the alcohol.

Or a guy walking into a strip club and saying he's really only there for the music.

alyssats
06-08-2009, 08:16 PM
I want to have a bf that could suck my cock anytime I want jeje :P

blonde_sweetheart
06-08-2009, 08:37 PM
wish i had a boyfriend! lol

alyssats
06-08-2009, 08:58 PM

me too girl where are those guys hiding i desperately need one :violin

blonde_sweetheart
06-08-2009, 09:32 PM

well i've never had even one....patheticcccc i know i am.

rockabilly
06-08-2009, 10:55 PM
Helloo i'm here , dont call me a chaser if your not being chased. :)

TylerDurden68
06-08-2009, 10:56 PM

Good one :)

rockabilly
06-08-2009, 11:01 PM
Oh and i would service my lady whenever and how much ever she desired. ;)

Helvis2012
06-08-2009, 11:50 PM
Another demented post. Excellent!

SarahG
06-09-2009, 12:13 AM

"Chaser" isn't about a simple action, it's about a way of life.

MrsKellyPierce
06-09-2009, 12:38 AM
lol I agree with Julie and Hara, what a selfish lover otherwise.

rockabilly
06-09-2009, 01:02 AM
Hey Sarah my "action" is never simple ;)

SarahG
06-09-2009, 01:04 AM
Hey Sarah my "action" is never simple ;)

Isn't that the whole point?

rockabilly
06-09-2009, 01:17 AM
Ooh feisty , i like that ;)

redrock184
06-09-2009, 03:20 AM

really? you're freaking gorgeous...how do you not have a boyfriend?

rockabilly
06-09-2009, 03:37 AM
Guys are intimidated by her beauty.

EyeCumInPiece
06-09-2009, 04:09 AM
LMAOOO This poll is ridiculous. Very Nice.

francisfkudrow
06-09-2009, 04:36 AM

If you feel like moving to the Harrisburg PA area, I'll volunteer! :wink:

blonde_sweetheart
06-09-2009, 05:43 AM

really? you're freaking gorgeous...how do you not have a boyfriend?

wish i knew!! i'd change whatever was wrong with me once i found out...

MrsKellyPierce
06-09-2009, 09:35 AM
Word of advice hon when you do find love don't move for the guy have him move for you!

eclipsemint
06-09-2009, 09:40 AM
Word of advice hon when you do find love don't move for the guy have him move for you!

Oh, Kelly...do you have love? if it were me, it's a given... I would make the world move for you....promise? No. Guarantee it, gorgeous!! You're worth it.

tsslutboy
06-09-2009, 09:47 AM
i would go down on my gf whenever and wherever she wants me to.i love to please her

skullyjcm
06-09-2009, 09:48 AM

~Kisses.

HTG
Can I be your boyfriend Can I ???? :twisted:

MrsKellyPierce
06-09-2009, 09:52 AM

Oh, Kelly...do you have love? if it were me, it's a given... I would make the world move for you....promise? No. Guarantee it, gorgeous!! You're worth it.Awe thanks sweety, but yes I have a special man in my life. I just have moved for a few guys to be closer and it never seemed to work out. It lasted a year or two and then split! The guy I'm dating now is much closer to my area in Chicago. I planned on moving up to Chicago before I met him so its a good thing.

eclipsemint
06-09-2009, 09:57 AM

Oh, Kelly...do you have love? if it were me, it's a given... I would make the world move for you....promise? No. Guarantee it, gorgeous!! You're worth it.Awe thanks sweety, but yes I have a special man in my life. I just have moved for a few guys to be closer and it never seemed to work out. It lasted a year or two and then split! The guy I'm dating now is much closer to my area in Chicago. I planned on moving up to Chicago before I met him so its a good thing.

Oh, right!..."trannys with boyfriends"...hence, the title of the thread, sorry, Kelly, my mistake, I am a dufus, ...however, I am such a big fan of yours, so offer still applies should your "current significant other" ever let you down. Hope he never does. (Wish you happiness 4ever, girl.)

oh, and Kelly, for you, that would also involve a move around the globe, from Sydney to Chicago, no questions asked. Love ya that much, babelicious!!

yosi
06-09-2009, 09:57 AM

me , like this idea :wink:

Helvis2012
06-09-2009, 10:23 AM

Yes, it's true. You're a tranny chaser. :arrow:

Ts CinthyaNY
06-09-2009, 02:12 PM
I love my Trannycock to be worship... There is where the fun is and the real deal, glad my bf is great orally. I understand some gurls are shy with their bf's but you have to see them with their clients, they go crazy for oral.

Love...
Cinthya.

rockabilly
06-09-2009, 03:05 PM
I thought a chaser is only interested in sex w/ a tgirl? What are you if you want a relationship w/ one ... ya know white pickett fence , exchanging vows as well as bodily fluids ... a seeker ? :? :?:

BLKGSXR
06-09-2009, 03:07 PM
I thought a chaser is only interested in sex w/ a tgirl? What are you if you want a relationship w/ one ... ya know white pickett fence , exchanging vows as well as bodily fluids ... a seeker ? :confused:Its all bullshit if you ask me...Chaser seeker ,etc... More like people wanting to know others intimately....If it goes for guys then what are the girls? Manchasers?....its a biased subject...

alyssats
06-09-2009, 03:12 PM

well i've never had even one....patheticcccc i know i am.

really i just cant believe it ive seen you in myspace. your not just beautiful, very passable but also a young girl blossoming. you even remind me of Kimber Jämes.

alyssats
06-09-2009, 03:13 PM

me , like this idea :wink:

yosi boy youre so naughty ill shag your ass like what you have in your avatar :P

rockabilly
06-09-2009, 03:13 PM
Good point.

FiremanforTS
06-09-2009, 03:57 PM

Funny as hell. :lol:

ilove2swallow
06-09-2009, 04:07 PM
Where are the girls at, that don't like it.

They have a lot to say usually.

I love sucking dick and swallowing cum

SarahG
06-09-2009, 05:16 PM

Wait, you're saying I'm a tranny chaser?

LOL!

You'd have an easier job at arguing my skin is black.

rockabilly
06-09-2009, 05:21 PM
I think he meant me Sarah.

Helvis2012
06-09-2009, 11:24 PM

Wait, you're saying I'm a tranny chaser?

LOL!

You'd have an easier job at arguing my skin is black.

Of course. It's OK.

JeniferTS
06-09-2009, 11:26 PM
my bf has never sucked my cock and i'm totally fine with it..but he has to lick my ass everyday because if he doesn't that would just be UNACCEPTABLE!

BLKGSXR
06-09-2009, 11:28 PM
my bf has never sucked my cock and i'm totally fine with it..but he has to lick my ass everyday because if he doesn't that would just be UNACCEPTABLE! everyday...Hrmph you dont get tired of it....I know I do if I had it that much from someone...Doesnt have the fun in it anymore

rockabilly
06-09-2009, 11:29 PM
His loss Jen.

JeniferTS
06-09-2009, 11:31 PM
my bf has never sucked my cock and i'm totally fine with it..but he has to lick my ass everyday because if he doesn't that would just be UNACCEPTABLE! everyday...Hrmph you dont get tired of it....I know I do if I had it that much from someone...Doesnt have the fun in it anymore

how can i get tired of a warm, wet tongue in my pussy hole? the best feeling ever :D

BLKGSXR
06-09-2009, 11:32 PM

how can i get tired of a warm, wet tongue in my pussy hole? the best feeling ever :D I guess...I mean you never get the feeling like not today fuck.... ???

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-09-2009, 11:34 PM

lol Clearly you have not done this before (lick a girl/tgirls ass)? :lol:

Douche is a girls best friend! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

BLKGSXR
06-09-2009, 11:35 PM

~Kisses.

HTGIm talking about Sex in general..Its a form of sex...And Hara assuming is wrong on too many levels 8)

rockabilly
06-09-2009, 11:37 PM
how can i get tired of a warm, wet tongue in my pussy hole? the best feeling ever :D[/quote]
Hey Jen how many licks does it take to get to the center ... ;)

JeniferTS
06-09-2009, 11:39 PM

how can i get tired of a warm, wet tongue in my pussy hole? the best feeling ever :D I guess...I mean you never get the feeling like not today fuck.... ???

i give him a break every once in a while..he can just lay there and i'll do all the work.

JeniferTS
06-09-2009, 11:39 PM
how can i get tired of a warm, wet tongue in my pussy hole? the best feeling ever :D
Hey Jen how many licks does it take to get to the center ... ;)[/quote]

you'd have to cum and find out papi :wink:

ed_jaxon
06-09-2009, 11:40 PM
Personally I want to hear about Hara and Jenifer providing that service to their boyfriends

rockabilly
06-09-2009, 11:41 PM
Where are you mami? lol wouldn't your bf get jealous?
In all seriousness Jen your pretty but i'm kinda talking to a girl on here ... wish me luck :)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-09-2009, 11:47 PM

~Kisses.

HTGIm talking about Sex in general..Its a form of sex...And Hara assuming is wrong on too many levels 8)

lol You need to FOCUS. The topic's about sucking cocks. And Jen replied saying her bf must lick her ass everyday. Then you replied with, you get tired of doing the same thing everyday (if you ever really had done it before..which I doubt is the case). Hence what I've said.

Nothing in the OP, Jen, your response to her or my reply to you - ever indicated SEX (fucking/penetration?) in general. We were all talking about sucking cocks and Jen having her ass eaten. :lol:

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Helvis2012
06-09-2009, 11:51 PM

i give him a break every once in a while..he can just lay there and i'll do all the work.

Work? Maybe it's time to find a new BF!!!!

BLKGSXR
06-09-2009, 11:54 PM

~Kisses.

lol You need to FOCUS. The topic's about sucking cocks. And Jen replied saying her bf must lick her ass everyday. Then you replied with, you get tired of doing the same thing everyday (if you ever really had done it before..which I doubt is the case). Hence what I've said.

Nothing in the OP, Jen, your response to her or my reply to you - ever indicated SEX (fucking/penetration?) in general. We were all talking about sucking cocks and Jen having her ass eaten. :lol:

;)

~Kisses.

HTGSo we can say your defintion or sex compared to mine is Different.....Other than that you assume I havent done things before in which your accusations turn out to be wrong...
P.S. ED why do you think im continuing on the sex talk Lmfao 8)

JeniferTS
06-10-2009, 12:00 AM
Where are you mami? lol wouldn't your bf get jealous?
In all seriousness Jen your pretty but i'm kinda talking to a girl on here ... wish me luck :)

:shock: you're talking to a girl on here and you're flirting with me?? tsk tsk shame on you!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-10-2009, 12:03 AM
So we can say your defintion or sex compared to mine is Different.....Other than that you assume I havent done things before in which your accusations turn out to be wrong...

Blowjob is considered sex. At least to me it is (I dunno about you)! lol

Oh and yeah? Hmm..you sure about that? So how was your 1st time/nth time with a tgirl went? lol ;)

P.S. ED why do you think im continuing on the sex talk Lmfao 8)

Um, for :jerkoff ? lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

JeniferTS
06-10-2009, 12:05 AM

Would you like to apply?

rockabilly
06-10-2009, 12:19 AM
Hi Jen , I wasn't flirting ... it was a valid question lol.

JeniferTS
06-10-2009, 12:22 AM
Hi Jen , I wasn't flirting ... it was a valid question lol.

hhmmmhh.. :roll:

rockabilly
06-10-2009, 12:24 AM
Are you in NY?

JeniferTS
06-10-2009, 12:25 AM
Are you in NY?

nope.

rockabilly
06-10-2009, 12:28 AM
Well how bout a hint? Please.

JeniferTS
06-10-2009, 12:29 AM
Well how bout a hint? Please.

well, you got the east coast part right.

rockabilly
06-10-2009, 12:31 AM
I pick FL

JeniferTS
06-10-2009, 12:56 AM
I pick FL

on the map, it's above florida but under new york.

BLKGSXR
06-10-2009, 01:26 AM

Would you like to apply?Shes checking Criminal records too..So be careful...Sorry I had to thought it was funny that you said taking applications.

MacShreach
06-10-2009, 01:54 AM
my bf has never sucked my cock and i'm totally fine with it..but he has to lick my ass everyday because if he doesn't that would just be UNACCEPTABLE!

Excellent post! :lol:

rockabilly
06-10-2009, 01:57 AM
North Carolina

Olivia Love
06-21-2009, 01:47 PM
Guys are intimidated by her beauty.

Yeah right they're mostly out to experiment my ex bf of 10 yrs barely sucked me he was totally into my azz and all that rimming he loved pounding it in me too bad he had to cheat on me with a cunt.. He actually got bored of her fast and tried to get back with me.. Of course I told him to fuuckkkk himself lol go me!!!!! Whoa oooohhhh! Time for fresh meat!

rockabilly
06-21-2009, 01:52 PM
Am i on the menu? A guy who would cheat on you needs his head examined.

MrsKellyPierce
06-21-2009, 08:25 PM
All the time he sticks it in me he better give me something haha

hotvegasguy26
06-21-2009, 08:28 PM
i love the results to this poll

SarahG
06-21-2009, 09:20 PM
I highly doubt we have 52 girls posting here.

So fess up, who was inflating the 3rd poll option?

blckhaze
06-21-2009, 09:21 PM
I highly doubt we have 52 girls posting here.

So fess up, who was inflating the 3rd poll option?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

alyssats
06-21-2009, 09:25 PM
All the time he sticks it in me he better give me something haha

wow you seem to have a cutie boyfriend. where could i meet this kind of guys im so jealous

JHANIAH L0VE
06-21-2009, 10:05 PM
wow

tsslutboy
06-21-2009, 11:08 PM
I love to please my gf and ill be a good boy i promise. Cause a good boy will swallow for his gf

Marilyn
06-22-2009, 05:06 AM
:repost :smh :actionsmiley