PDA

View Full Version : Vaniity on Howard Stern

WendyWilliams
06-07-2009, 05:46 AM
Vaniity will be on Howard Stern June 9th at 8:30am Eastern so everyone listen, she will be there talking about her scene with Female Porsntar Janine.

I cant wait to listen to it!

Alyssa87
06-07-2009, 05:48 AM
uh oh

keep your cool girl. dont let them get the best of you.

Legend
06-07-2009, 05:59 AM
I wonder how many penis jokes will they tell.

MarkD
06-07-2009, 07:59 AM
Howard loves Janie so I am sure it will be a good interview and I would love to see that scene.

Anyone have any pics of Vaniity?

saifan
06-07-2009, 08:25 AM
Just watched the scene... Very hot stuff. Janine has been a favorite of mine for years.

chrissygirl
06-07-2009, 09:59 AM
....luv to hear this one!.....anyone know an on-line link for Howard to listen in?........

daleach
06-07-2009, 10:55 AM
could get ugly

jasonsteele
06-07-2009, 11:30 AM
coolness

Caramel
06-07-2009, 04:13 PM
This ought to be interesting. There are biographies of both Vaniity and Janine at one of my blogs if anyone would like to check them out.

http://caramelstgirls.com/free-janine/

http://caramelstgirls.com/vaniity-2/

giovanni_hotel
06-07-2009, 06:23 PM
Trust me, Howard is gonna go on and on about how he would never be attracted to a TG, then dare one of his show members if they would kiss her, etc.

I've heard Stern when he's had trannys on before, and he can't resist the urge at some point to clown on them.

I hope it doesn't happen, but Howard Stern can be one crass dude.

Nervous Breakdown
06-09-2009, 02:55 PM
ugh this is cringe worthy already

I love Howard in general but his binary views on gender and sexuality are so awful

Mac_Hine
06-09-2009, 03:01 PM
ugh this is cringe worthy already

I love Howard in general but his binary views on gender and sexuality are so awful
damn i was just thinking the same thing, listening right now. kinda feel bad for vaniity, but she knew what she was getting into i guess

Mac_Hine
06-09-2009, 03:04 PM
howard starting to feel bad for her too haha, at least he's using female pronouns now

Nervous Breakdown
06-09-2009, 03:13 PM
It's getting better. Vaniity is so well spoken and she's making Howard deal with her as a human and not a freakshow.

WendyWilliams
06-09-2009, 03:17 PM
Pic from the show!

WendyWilliams
06-09-2009, 03:27 PM
Overall the show wasnt as bad as Ive seen in the past. Howard was VERY nice and complimented Vaniity over and over..........THey had 3 girls on there and played "guess the tranny" The vote was 4-2. Vaniity handled herself very well and got to promote her site and her scene with Janine.

Robin and Benji were very nice also!

The only person that was rude was that guy in the background with the raspy voice who kept jumping in with "he" comments and trying to be funny.

Overall IM sure her website will get TONS of hits and maybe some good signups!

Mac_Hine
06-09-2009, 03:33 PM
The only person that was rude was that guy in the background with the raspy voice who kept jumping in with "he" comments and trying to be funny.

Overall IM sure her website will get TONS of hits and maybe some good signups!

that was artie, his 'persona' is like the uncouth jersey guy. at one point he did call vaniity 'honey', so that's something :D

i liked the segment, wish it was more of an interview and less of a game though. and people who sign up at vaniity.com are gonna be a little disappointed, she hasn't updated her site in like 8 months :(

Nervous Breakdown
06-09-2009, 03:36 PM
Definitely wish they would have spent more time but Howard rushes the whole show along these days so we should be glad for the time we had.

Gatling
06-09-2009, 07:14 PM
Howard's show is on Sirius so you have to subscribe to listen.

They will recap the episode on the show website later today http://www.howardstern.com/fr_index.hs

They played a game "Guess the Tranny" involving two GG's and Vaniity.

She fooled a couple of show members.

Overall, the segment was very friendly.

beachguynyc
06-09-2009, 09:59 PM
Just got done listening to the show. I think the Stern Staff treated her very well.

I can't wait to see the show on HowardTV, Vaniity sounds so hott!

lasvegaslex
06-09-2009, 10:22 PM
waay better than I thought...I was expecting her to get beat up but overall they were actually complimentary....

Vanity is such a hottie!..wow

davidperchance
06-10-2009, 04:52 AM
howard stern is still on the air? who listens to that shit

ggg321
06-10-2009, 09:24 AM

Only a few million people. Who listens to you?

TJT
06-10-2009, 09:29 AM

The "I Live My Mom's Basement" crowd.

I used to work in the DC radio market when Stern was down there.(Damn I'm old!) Stern is all schtick. Off the air he's a good guy.

Artie is a stand-up comedian who moved to radio when his comedy career flopped. His on air persona isn't an act,he's a big an asshole off the air as on.

I'd heard Stern canned Artie awhile back over personal issues,but I guess he's back?

Willie Escalade
06-10-2009, 10:42 AM
:shock: :shock:

Willie Escalade
06-10-2009, 10:43 AM
:shock: :shock:

Mac_Hine
06-10-2009, 02:28 PM

The "I Live My Mom's Basement" crowd.

I used to work in the DC radio market when Stern was down there.(Damn I'm old!) Stern is all schtick. Off the air he's a good guy.

Artie is a stand-up comedian who moved to radio when his comedy career flopped. His on air persona isn't an act,he's a big an asshole off the air as on.

I'd heard Stern canned Artie awhile back over personal issues,but I guess he's back?

howard's audience is actually pretty affluent, always has been. the fact he got millions of people to pay 13 bucks a month to listen to him is proof of that. and the wrap on howard is the guy on the air is the "real him", and off the air he's being fake. friends and enemies alike have all said that.

artie had a huge meltdown last year and "quit", he attacked his assistant on the air, plus he was addicted to heroin, but howard didn't fire him. he was back the very next live show.

BUT ANYWAYS i saw a bit of the vaniity scene, goddamn that was some hot shit

giovanni_hotel
06-11-2009, 01:25 AM
No one's listening audience is mostly affluent, whether it's Rush Limbaugh or Howard Stern.

That the PR spin his fans put out there because the stereotype is that they're a bunch of knuckedraggers.

Nowhere
06-11-2009, 02:48 AM
I was going to say i'm not knocking it, but I am. Howard Stern is a relic of the 90s and Vaniity hasn't done anything remotely interesting in a long time, on top of being completely upstaged by the two generations that have come after her.

Yawn. :x

envivision
06-11-2009, 04:42 AM
BABABOIWI ~!

Kimberlover69
06-11-2009, 05:07 AM
Where can I find pics or vids of the scene without joining freejananie.com??

ARMANIXXX
06-11-2009, 10:50 AM
Howard's show is on Sirius so you have to subscribe to listen.

They will recap the episode on the show website later today http://www.howardstern.com/fr_index.hs

They played a game "Guess the Tranny" involving two GG's and Vaniity.

She fooled a couple of show members.

Overall, the segment was very friendly.

Tag for later listen.

rito1
06-12-2009, 07:41 AM
If you want to see her on Howard. You can see it on In-damand if you have comcast.

TJT
06-12-2009, 08:18 AM
Stern's main demographic is 16-24 year old white single males,ie; the Basement Boys.

It's easy to afford Sirius when you live at home and have no expenses. Why do you think so much of TV advertising is aimed at the overall 16-24 demo? Lots of disposable income combined with poor impulse control.

Hank the Dwarf was the only real talent on that show. RIP Hank.

littlenookie
06-12-2009, 04:59 PM
Does anyone know where you can find the video to this scene?

EyeCumInPiece
06-12-2009, 05:02 PM
Stern's main demographic is 16-24 year old white single males,ie; the Basement Boys.

It's easy to afford Sirius when you live at home and have no expenses. Why do you think so much of TV advertising is aimed at the overall 16-24 demo? Lots of disposable income combined with poor impulse control.

Hank the Dwarf was the only real talent on that show. RIP Hank.

I am over 24, i am not white, and i dont live at home. and i listen 2 stern daily. Dont make such judgements. Every single white male between the ages of 16-24 is a "basement boy"? Grow up.

luko
06-13-2009, 06:38 AM
I find it amazing that most people on this board who hate to be pigeon-holed are so quick to pass judgment on Stern fans. The truth of the matter is that no one in the public eye is more of an advocate for alternative lifestyles than Howard. If most people who actually listen rather than judge they would be able to make such a distinction between fact and image.

Btw I am 26 who does not live with "mommy" and earns a very decent living and havent missed a show since '99.

I can't believe I am saying this on this board but open your minds people!

EyeCumInPiece
06-13-2009, 09:25 AM
I find it amazing that most people on this board who hate to be pigeon-holed are so quick to pass judgment on Stern fans. The truth of the matter is that no one in the public eye is more of an advocate for alternative lifestyles than Howard. If most people who actually listen rather than judge they would be able to make such a distinction between fact and image.

Btw I am 26 who does not live with "mommy" and earns a very decent living and havent missed a show since '99.

I can't believe I am saying this on this board but open your minds people!

I agree wit u 100%. Every1 has there own tastes. Who the fuck is this shmuck to tell me im a lonely white young basement boy because i happen to listen to a radio show that he doesnt like. Very ignorant.

Olivia Love
06-13-2009, 11:45 AM
Way to go Vanity!!! Love ya gorgeous sis mwahhs~