PDA

View Full Version : ITALIAN PRESIDENT HAS AN ORGY IN HIS HOME!

envivision
06-05-2009, 04:44 AM
A smart man once said: first you get the power, then you get the money, and lastly you get the women (and/ or the t ladies).

I wish we live in a 'normal' country like Italy where adults can have sex w/o being judged.

ps.s: is that a hole in his black undie?

Quiet Reflections
06-05-2009, 04:53 AM
i think his pubes are just out of control. but good for him what good is being the president of a country if you can't sample the local flavor

thx1138
06-05-2009, 05:03 AM
la dolche vita...

sugdaddie69
06-05-2009, 05:04 AM
DAMN--and we go crazy if ours gets a blowjob

banana
06-05-2009, 03:33 PM
naked man is not the italian prime minister, but the former prime minister of the czech republic, in a guest house of the italian prime minister in sardinia!
apparently in good company:))

JeniferTS
06-05-2009, 03:39 PM
presidents are freaks too.

alyssats
06-05-2009, 04:07 PM
anyone knows the name of the former prime minister of Czech on this pic?

DaveinBoston
06-05-2009, 04:28 PM
Was Bill Clinton visiting?

praetor
06-06-2009, 04:16 AM
Berlusconi sembra essere il capo della mafia siciliana. Che paura!!!
He represents the Italian extreme right, besides being extremely xenophobic and racist.

praetor
06-06-2009, 04:20 AM
anyone knows the name of the former prime minister of Czech on this pic?

The Prime Minister is Jan Fischer

SarahG
06-06-2009, 05:15 AM
I wish we live in a 'normal' country like Italy where adults can have sex w/o being judged.

Normal!?

Well now, I don't have anything against Italy and don't consider their country to be all that backwards, but their country is hugely influenced by the church- more so than evanglicals are in our bible belt, or mormons in Utah.

In Italy, if your name isn't a traditional "christian name", the courts will change it to one for you- whether you want it or not, whether you're christian or not.

In some ways they are far more progressive, but I wouldn't say the country is free from judgmental religious types, nor judgmental religious types in positions of power.

jjhill
06-06-2009, 05:17 AM

Normal!?

Well now, I don't have anything against Italy and don't consider their country to be all that backwards, but their country is hugely influenced by the church- more so than evanglicals are in our bible belt, or mormons in Utah.

In Italy, if your name isn't a traditional "christian name", the courts will change it to one for you- whether you want it or not, whether you're christian or not.

In some ways they are far more progressive, but I wouldn't say the country is free from judgmental religious types, nor judgmental religious types in positions of power.

Sarah your like the human Wikipedia!!! very knowledgeable

SarahG
06-06-2009, 05:20 AM

Normal!?

Sarah your like the human Wikipedia!!! very knowledgeable

lol, ty but it really depends on the topic. I'm pretty clueless when it comes to stuff people often relate to (i.e., pop culture).

Secularism is one of those hot topics for me, I get this uncontrollable flinch in my eye when it comes to places like there & here (not that I can think of any place leaps & bounds ahead of either, the whole world is a fucked up place... a fact far too often ignored).

envivision
06-06-2009, 05:25 AM

Normal!?

I sort of agree. Italy is not the best example to prove my point. My intention was really to compare how 'Europe' in general is tolerable to sex vis a vis the uptightness of the US. This incident in Italy just presented itself.

For example, when ex- French President Mitterand died in the late 80's (or early 90's ?) , his daughter from his mistress (that nobody knew about ) showed to his funeral with her mother and stood side by side accepting condolences with his wife. And nobody in France cared!. Like to see that in the US.

SarahG
06-06-2009, 05:37 AM

Normal!?

I sort of agree. Italy is not the best example to prove my point. My intention was really to compare how 'Europe' in general is tolerable to sex vis a vis the uptightness of the US. This incident in Italy just presented itself.

For example, when ex- French President Mitterand died in the late 80's (or early 90's ?) , his daughter from his mistress (that nobody knew about ) showed to his funeral with her mother and stood side by side accepting condolences with his wife. And nobody in France cared!. Like to see that in the US.

Never happen here.

Although so many places over there also have powerful religious groups, they're not the same as the religious groups over here.

America takes a uniquely harsh view of everything sexual, and always has. The whole "city on a hill" thing wasn't about the view, it was a separatist "you guys aren't fanatical enough, we should be doing ____" movement. Our megachurches would be utterly stunned if they realized what isn't a big deal to most European churches. They'd be even more stunned if they weren't blind to the fact that their uniquely harsh views were uniquely developed by us, it's not like the Europeans "lost their way." We were the radicals who "lost our way" and split off from everything/everyone else, not the other way around. The revisionist attitudes & positions of many of our religious factions are of their own (fairly modern) creation.

That said fundamentalism of any faith has a habit of destroying societies & empires. It's happened before, multiple times, and it will happen again. Usually science is the first thing targeted in the downward spirals triggered by religious extremism (sound familiar? Evolution, stem cell research, eugenics?).

banana
06-09-2009, 12:03 PM
I say only this:
How many lies about Italy!
How much misinformation!!!

Coroner
06-09-2009, 12:44 PM
Italy a normal country.... :lol:

Silvio Berlusconi is probably the biggest scumbag in European politics. He is a mafioso, an autocrat, a racist and a sexist. He has everything in his hands: the media, the courts and Italy´s economy is run by his close pals. Go to South Italy and Sicily and you´ll think you´re in a Rio slum.

alyssats
06-09-2009, 03:23 PM
his cock seems inviting
is it hard already?
you like to suck it guys?

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/20090605elpepuint_7_192.jpg