PDA

View Full Version : Up & Cummin photographer needing models, job 4 website e

ttmanofsteel1
10-05-2005, 06:21 AM
hey there fellow lovers of sexy tgirl bodies and girls with the sexy bodies we LOVE soo much. am a student in college furthering my major in media arts/graphic design. also i like takin photos as a hobby of mine. i also love the sexy transsexuals especially of NY. i figured wats a way to meet the sexy tgirls of NY and also combine it with my hobby of photography and develop my already pretty decent skills of graphic design. So this is a call to any ladies out there who wud be willing to i guess get some free pics taken of them by me as i wud like to build a sorta portfolio and hey i get to meet some hotties along the way. shit if Allanah's normal photographer is needing an extra camera or maybe ShemaleYum or any of the others please email me @ ttmanofsteel@yahoo.com now ladies i work part time and attend school but i have free time in between so maybe we can exchange phone numbers via email and we cud try and schedule something. i would come to you and shoot you wherever (am guessing yur apartment) as i dont have access to a studio of sorts. So ladies try a newbie out and hey there's nothing like quality pics of yurself for free to post on watever websites or right here on HA. hehe

Patrick

Caleigh
10-05-2005, 02:48 PM
patrick patrick patrick

romeo
10-05-2005, 03:13 PM
:?: :roll: :smh

ttmanofsteel1
10-05-2005, 04:05 PM
damn sorry for tryin to see if i cud get a foot in the door....damn!

InHouston
10-05-2005, 04:33 PM
:spam