View Full Version : will Beyonce be the future Paula Abdul

blacktgirls
05-16-2009, 07:50 AM
Miss Beyonce, " i deserve a Grammy , a Tony , an Oscar award, " says she plans to be around for along time like Diana Ross. Well I hate to break the news to Beyonce but Lil' Kim boob grabbing Diana Ross is CawRayZzz ... Beyonce has another ten years tops! Get your hand ready to count the number of female entertainers successful past their mid thirties. Demi may be the ultimate cougar but no one wants to see her sexy in a movie. So shake it while you got it gurl.

chefmike
05-16-2009, 07:59 AM
Amazing...blacktgirls actually manages to sound like more of a closet queen than Solitary Brother...well done, guy(?)....

blacktgirls
05-16-2009, 08:35 AM
Amazing...blacktgirls actually manages to sound like more of a closet queen than Solitary Brother...well done, guy(?)....well you and Perez Hilton can go lisping and prancing your OMGs down the road . i'll go back and look at Rihanna's bigger than expected , nice round boobs with perfect sized pierced nipples and her tight little backwards in the mirror muff shot dreaming of the day when a washed up Beyonce releases her pics that is if her ass still fits in the mirror.

mimiplastique
05-16-2009, 08:40 AM
Miss Beyonce, " i deserve a Grammy , a Tony , an Oscar award, " says she plans to be around for along time like Diana Ross. Well I hate to break the news to Beyonce but Lil' Kim boob grabbing Diana Ross is CawRayZzz ... Beyonce has another ten years tops! Get your hand ready to count the number of female entertainers successful past their mid thirties. Demi may be the ultimate cougar but no one wants to see her sexy in a movie. So shake it while you got it gurl.

Are you fucking INSANE ???? Beyonce has her game plan all mapped out ... she has already acquired the title of QUEEN .
I mean from
L'oreal
Gareth Pugh ( not to mention other designers like who dump free clothing on her )
not one but TWO perfume brands Armiani and Hilfiger
Movie Deals
Muti Million dollar clothing line - the one i stopped wearing shhh...
her incredible voice
and a climbing fan base including impersonators

she has already established herself as a legend on an international level

blacktgirls
05-16-2009, 09:22 AM

Are you fucking INSANE ???? Beyonce has her game plan all mapped out ... she has already acquired the title of QUEEN .
I mean from
L'oreal
Gareth Pugh ( not to mention other designers like who dump free clothing on her )
Movie Deals
her incredible voice

she has already established herself as a legend on an international level even Marvin Gaye had his day.....sexy don't last and she chose to dance like a ho on a pole, so she can go on tour with janet jackson in ten years, .... they'll call it " the ex makeup and fashion spokeswoman tour " maybe they'll get Madonna to open.... no one is going to pay to watch Beyonce sit behind a piano in 2020.

Willie Escalade
05-16-2009, 10:00 AM
Mimi, I like your picture better. :D

lorddigitalhighfixer
05-16-2009, 12:38 PM
watch the video for single ladies by Beyonce and see if you can spot which dancer is transsexual (hint, the one with the best ass) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mVEGfH4s5g

mimiplastique
05-16-2009, 06:33 PM
Mimi, I like your picture better. :D

lol i kind of do too ... but thats just me . THANK YOU a whole bunch ;)

Alyssa87
05-16-2009, 06:39 PM
I’m not really a fan of hers. Her songs are catchy, but not usually my taste.
But I think her talent and savvy is undeniable.

I think she’ll be around as long as she wants to.

mimiplastique
05-16-2009, 06:53 PM

I mean from
L'oreal
Movie Deals
her incredible voice

she has already established herself as a legend on an international level even Marvin Gaye had his day.....sexy don't last and she chose to dance like a ho on a pole, so she can go on tour with janet jackson in ten years, .... they'll call it " the ex makeup and fashion spokeswoman tour " maybe they'll get Madonna to open.... no one is going to pay to watch Beyonce sit behind a piano in 2020.

Your argument makes no real point . I don't get it ...
1.) who pays to see her play piano now ???
2.) she had already stated she wants to retire by the age of 36

i do not understand why all this hatred towards her from you of all people

i think i am done trying to argue this point with you ... you are being extremely ugly with these comments . :roll: but after a long conversation with one of my friends about this post he laughed so hard cause he knows this is just some more bullshit about beyonce

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-16-2009, 06:58 PM
I think she has staying power and will be around a long time. Has anyone seen her new movie yet? I've been wanting to see it but haven't gotten the chance to. How was it?

~Kisses.

HTG

mimiplastique
05-16-2009, 07:13 PM
I think she has staying power and will be around a long time. Has anyone seen her new movie yet? I've been wanting to see it but haven't gotten the chance to. How was it?

~Kisses.

HTG

IT WAS GREAT ... I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE BULLSHIT ACTING BUT NOPE .... YOU DELIVERS AS A STRONG SUPPORTING ACTRESS ... THIS MOVIE HAS A CHEESY SOUNDTRACK BUT IS GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT ... ITS NOTHING LIKE THE COMMERCIALS
GO SEE IT IT ... WORTH THE 10 BUCKS

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-16-2009, 07:21 PM
Thanks Mimi. I'm now even more excited to see it. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

giovanni_hotel
05-16-2009, 07:35 PM
Beyonce will be famous and filling up concert venues well into her 40s, IMO. Maybe beyond like Tina Turner.

The thing she has over other previous soul divas like Diana Ross and Aretha Franklin is that Beyonce writes her own music and is directly involved in her album's production.

If you are a singer/songwriter and a performer on top of that, and I have to admit she has a talent for writing top 40 hits, you will be in the game until you decide to leave it.

Comparing Beyonce to Paula Abdul, even Janet Jackson, is nonsense.

WHen it's all said and done, I have a feeling Ms. Knowles will be bigger than even Madonna.

mimiplastique
05-16-2009, 07:48 PM
Beyonce will be famous and filling up concert venues well into her 40s, IMO. Maybe beyond like Tina Turner.

The thing she has over other previous soul divas like Diana Ross and Aretha Franklin is that Beyonce writes her own music and is directly involved in her album's production.

If you are a singer/songwriter and a performer on top of that, and I have to admit she has a talent for writing top 40 hits, you will be in the game until you decide to leave it.

WHen it's all said and done, I have a feeling Ms. Knowles will be bigger than even Madonna.

she already is ... and thank u

Willie Escalade
05-17-2009, 12:11 AM
I knew she would be a star in the long run when I first heard Destiny's Child's debut album. Something about her just jumped out at me. That was about twelve years ago...and look at her now.

I wonder what LaTiva is doing now... :?

mimiplastique
05-17-2009, 12:28 AM
I knew she would be a star in the long run when I first heard Destiny's Child's debut album. Something about her just jumped out at me. That was about twelve years ago...and look at her now.

I wonder what LaTiva is doing now... :?

cutting herself ... snorting lines ,... smoking crack ???

and yes i grew up listening to beyonce ... i never gave two shits about the rest of the girls

Solitary Brother
05-17-2009, 01:20 AM

I mean from
L'oreal
Movie Deals
her incredible voice

she has already established herself as a legend on an international level

This was a VERY predictable response from you.
I feel Beyonce can never really come close to Diana Ross for several reasons.
Diana Ross is a better singer.
Diana Ross can act.
Diana Ross is more beautiful.
There has NEVER been a singer like Diana Ross.
Her influence and popularity at its height is unequaled EVEN today.
She inspired SO MANY black women and girls and other ethnicities as well.
She was the darling of the high fashion world and nightclub world for ages.
Her album covers were HIGH art.
Her very presence was electric and I am not overstating it.
Many women these days are called DIVAS but in my estimation Diana Ross ALONE deserves that moniker.

Beyonce is nice attractive girl but doesnt have what Diana Ross had.
Diana Ross was never known for cootchie popping.
Diana Ross EXUDED high class.
I like Beyonce but she can never hope to equal Diana Ross and thats not a bad thing.

addicted
05-17-2009, 01:25 AM
I see jay z's uglyness is rubbing off on bitchonce. I guess when when you marry someone who like a damn turtle these things happen

blacktgirls
05-17-2009, 01:43 AM

WHen it's all said and done, I have a feeling Ms. Knowles will be bigger than even Madonna.i'm glad to hear Beyonce is planning to retire at age 36 because she has already Jumped The Shark with All The Single Ladies. i see too Beyonce is choosing to go for the oscar worthy roles like the one in her latest movie Obsessed since the Academy forget to mention her fine portrayal of Etta James in Cadillac Records last season. your reference to Tina turner is a good one since see too is still expected to shake her granny azz because it relates back to the fact that Beyonce will also be expected to do the same for the rest of her career. on the other hand an artist like Alicia Keys has made it to the top with both being a sexy songstress who writes alot the music and lyrics to her own songs and playing piano . Beyonce might have some lyric writing credits but check your facts on Beyonce writing her own songs starting first with All The Single Ladies. see the link.......http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,172552,00.html

giovanni_hotel
05-17-2009, 01:48 AM
Say what you want about Diana Ross, but puh-leeze don't say she can sing!!

The only reason she was fronting the Supremes at all is because back in the day, career-minded Ms. Ross was fucking Motown CEO Berry Gordy.

I don't know if beautiful is a word I'd use to call Diana Ross either. SHe had an odd, bug-eyed, Twiggy type look. Attractive in her own way, but far from a great stunner, IMHO.

I put Beyonce several steps beyond Diana Ross for one significant reason: she can write music like no other. Matter of fact, Beyonce would be making bank just writing songs for other artists.

Most if not all of what you hear her sing is all her own material. Beyond impressive.

And I've yet to see Beyonce in a movie where I thought she wasn't a credible actor. Did you see her in that hip-hop version of Carmen a few years ago?

The girl is a triple threat talent who sings, dances, and acts, and it's fast becoming apparent that Diana Ross as a singular talent is NOT in Ms. Knowles area code.

partlycloudy
05-17-2009, 04:25 AM
http://www.wwtdd.com/2008/10/beyonce-is-still-stealing-material/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdcrLqr-bTE

giovanni_hotel
05-17-2009, 04:29 AM
That's terrible to hear, partlycloudy, but still, that's not how she made her career, stealing other artists' music.

Still, it's unacceptable and awful that Beyonce possibly ripped off this young woman's material!!

Coroner
05-17-2009, 05:31 AM
Wow some people really care about uninteresting crap.

Solitary Brother
05-17-2009, 09:46 PM
Say what you want about Diana Ross, but puh-leeze don't say she can sing!!

The only reason she was fronting the Supremes at all is because back in the day, career-minded Ms. Ross was fucking Motown CEO Berry Gordy.

I don't know if beautiful is a word I'd use to call Diana Ross either. SHe had an odd, bug-eyed, Twiggy type look. Attractive in her own way, but far from a great stunner, IMHO.

I put Beyonce several steps beyond Diana Ross for one significant reason: she can write music like no other. Matter of fact, Beyonce would be making bank just writing songs for other artists.

Most if not all of what you hear her sing is all her own material. Beyond impressive.

And I've yet to see Beyonce in a movie where I thought she wasn't a credible actor. Did you see her in that hip-hop version of Carmen a few years ago?

The girl is a triple threat talent who sings, dances, and acts, and it's fast becoming apparent that Diana Ross as a singular talent is NOT in Ms. Knowles area code.

Beyonce writes nothing of consequence.
Have you listened to the lyrics of "DIVA"?
She has been SUED for stealing songs.
Beyonce cant act either....she gets murdered by the critics.
I will admit Beyonce is a great dancer and LOOKS great but her singing needs work.
I like Beyonce but she can NEVER even think she has a chance to be like
MISS ROSS.

mimiplastique
05-17-2009, 11:16 PM
i know people who grew up with ROSS and they say the same things that you say about beyonce ...
i do not care what you think is an expected response ... i will no longer entertain this thread ... it reeks of hater juice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5hbdbvdqX0

jealously is an ugly illness too bad there is no vaccine

mimiplastique
05-18-2009, 12:28 AM
http://www.wwtdd.com/2008/10/beyonce-is-still-stealing-material/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdcrLqr-bTE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pdBo__Ds8I&feature=related

blacktgirls
05-25-2009, 01:51 AM
ah oh , ah oh

Tarissa
05-25-2009, 06:26 AM
God I hope for your sake you are not a talent scout or agent. Beyonce will reign until she decides to retire. As far as the "cougar" Demi goes, guys will buy tickets to her movies over Lindsay Lohan regardless of the movie. Guys go "CawRayZzz" over that cougar. Just ask Ashton.

mimiplastique
05-25-2009, 06:29 AM
are you all still entertaining this hate ???

blacktgirls
05-25-2009, 07:24 AM
Miss Beyonce, " i deserve a Grammy , a Tony , an Oscar award, " says she plans to be around for along time like Diana Ross. Well I hate to break the news to Beyonce but Lil' Kim boob grabbing Diana Ross is CawRayZzz ... Beyonce has another ten years tops! Get your hand ready to count the number of female entertainers successful past their mid thirties. Demi may be the ultimate cougar but no one wants to see her sexy in a movie. So shake it while you got it gurl.Jennifer Hudson holding up her Oscar and Grammy showing that all she needs is her future Tony Award to complete the trifecta of acting and singing.