PDA

View Full Version : HUNG: New HBO show

Alyssa87
05-08-2009, 09:01 AM
HBO has endowed its original series lineup with the dark comedy "Hung."

The half-hour show, which stars Thomas Jane as a man who uses his, uh, gift to make a better life for himself, has received a 10-episode order and is slated for a summer premiere. The show comes from writers Dmitry Lipkin and Colette Burson ("The Riches") and director Alexander Payne ("Election," "Sideways").

Given that the show is about a guy with a large penis, Lipkin acknowledges that sex will be a big part of "Hung." But not the only part: "It has its sexual moments, but the show is very much about what's happening in the country, how people are trying to survive using what God had given them," he tells The Hollywood Reporter.

Jane ("61*," "The Punisher") plays a high-school basketball coach in Michigan whose life is going nowhere, until he decides to make use of his best physical asset. The cast also includes Jane Adams ("Little Children"), Charlie Saxton and Sianoa Smit-McPhee.

http://www.hbo.com/events/hung/

hereorthere
05-08-2009, 11:16 AM
One day TV will just explode - hopefully it'll happen before this airs

gimmeurblood
05-08-2009, 12:03 PM
Thomas Jane was also in Thursday, hes pretty much awesome in everything so i will give this a chance

Quiet Reflections
05-08-2009, 04:54 PM
One day TV will just explode - hopefully it'll happen before this airs

TomSelis
05-10-2009, 04:03 PM
Damn, so they finally stole the title to my life.

Alyssa87
05-10-2009, 04:12 PM
Damn, so they finally stole the title to my life.

oh my :shock:

Gatling
05-10-2009, 07:30 PM
HBO has endowed its original series lineup with the dark comedy "Hung."

There is nothing hottter than a lady who knows her way around the English language. Well phrased.