Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-07-2009, 07:47 AM
Given someone a fake phone number/email/address w/e etc.? lol

And why did you do it?

~Kisses.

HTG

Alyssa87
05-07-2009, 07:49 AM
you have to be careful with the phone thing.
some of the thirsty boys will say 'hold on, let me call u right now.'

theyll dial, and your phone- in clear sight- wont ring.

akward moment much?

BLKGSXR
05-07-2009, 07:53 AM

akward moment much?lol often happen alyssa=pwned. like in pool or Dominoes lol.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-07-2009, 07:56 AM

akward moment much?

You know that has happened to me before. Thankfully though, I didn't really have my cellphone that day! LOL

:lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Alyssa87
05-07-2009, 07:57 AM

no. it only had to happen once.
unlike your boasting. which seems eternal.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-07-2009, 07:59 AM
lol PWNED! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

BLKGSXR
05-07-2009, 08:09 AM

unlike your boasting. which seems eternal.Lol gotta love Alyssa for those great ways to make a mutherfucker feel like shit. too bad its me now...Sry hara about the JACK...

Alyssa87
05-07-2009, 08:13 AM
lol PWNED! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

unlike your boasting. which seems eternal.Lol gotta love Alyssa for those great ways to make a mutherfucker feel like shit. too bad its me now...Sry hara about the JACK...

its a gift.

and yeah. im sorry too.

SarahG
05-07-2009, 08:13 AM
I give out fake email addresses all the time, but probably not for the reasons this thread was created for.

You know what irks me to no end? Businesses who think I want their spammail because I happen to buy from their stores (as in physical stores, not talking about online shopping). I had one store want my SSN to be on their bonus points program... the hell if they're getting that!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-07-2009, 08:21 AM
You know what irks me to no end? Businesses who think I want their spammail because I happen to buy from their stores (as in physical stores, not talking about online shopping). I had one store want my SSN to be on their bonus points program... the hell if they're getting that!

lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Willie Escalade
05-07-2009, 09:38 AM
=You know what irks me to no end? Businesses who think I want their spammail because I happen to buy from their stores (as in physical stores, not talking about online shopping).
And this is why I have multiple emails!

As for phone numbers, I really have to like you to get mine. 8)

freak
05-07-2009, 02:30 PM
This is the one I gave out a few times, it is from the http://www.rejectionhotline.com 702-386-5397. It is pretty funny.
I gave it to someone that I talked to when were out but I didn't want them calling me all the time for BS

Helvis2012
05-07-2009, 07:15 PM
Yea, yes.

jjhill
05-08-2009, 01:59 PM
i have a habit of giving away my number all the time. Even to people I don't want to talk to. I might talk to them once, and ignore the other calls until they get the hint. Sometimes they don't

scorpion
05-08-2009, 11:10 PM
:roll: No never as I can remember.

Silcc69
05-08-2009, 11:28 PM

akward moment much?

LOL Damn rite! I should 've done that wit the last gurl i hollered at and the bitch gave me a fax number.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-08-2009, 11:37 PM
:lol:

Very funny!

~Kisses.

HTG

Floyd R
05-08-2009, 11:48 PM
I don't understand the reasoning behind giving someone a fake phone number or email address. I think it's easier to just tell the person you don't have an email address or a telephone number to give out. You can always be honest and tell the person that you don't feel comfortable giving out this information.

Given someone a fake phone number/email/address w/e etc.? lol

And why did you do it?

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-08-2009, 11:55 PM
Sometimes there are instances where being frank with people doesn't really work (they can't catch a hint). And often than not being outspoken, is seen (interpreted) as being rude or a being a bitch. If he discovered I gave him a fake number (like this one 213-381-5111) at least I'm not going to be there (facing him) when he goes mental! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

scorpion
05-09-2009, 12:03 AM
Sometimes there are instances where being frank with people doesn't really work (they can't catch a hint). And often than not being outspoken, is seen (interpreted) as being rude or a being a bitch. If he discovered I gave him a fake number (like this one 213-381-5111) at least I'm not going to be there (facing him) when he goes mental! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Hmmm Do you know how many times I have tried to reach you on this number???? :cry: ...None :D

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-09-2009, 12:07 AM
lol Unless of course you live out here in Los Angeles and is suicidal! :lol: That number will come handy. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Ts CinthyaNY
05-09-2009, 03:11 AM
I have 4 different numbers, one it's private ... So when I am not interested in the person I give the number I almost never answer.

Love...
Cinthya

LAGent4ts
05-09-2009, 03:50 AM
I have been given a bad number before. I called the number later and knew it was not the person I had been speaking with. Actually appreciate that fact that they were thoughtful enough to let me feel the momentary rejection in private, lol. Hey, were not gonna click with everyone.

Floyd R
05-09-2009, 04:25 AM
I personally hate passive aggressive behavior and would prefer a woman refusing to give me a telephone number rather than getting a number only to discover that it is fake.

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-10-2009, 08:11 AM
I personally hate passive aggressive behavior and would prefer a woman refusing to give me a telephone number rather than getting a number only to discover that it is fake.

~Kisses.

HTG

Well, sometimes there are days that I find it really hard to tell people to their face that I'm just not into them (some ask for some explaination, believe it or not.and I don't want to prolong conversation). So..why hurt their feelings when I really didn't have to? When he finds out i handed him a wrong number at least I wont see his face of disappointment. That's all. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

TLeary
06-11-2009, 07:53 AM
I've given a couple of fakes out but actually now that I think about it, I've never gotten one myself.

I consider myself lucky, heh.