PDA

View Full Version : Daniel (Harry Potter ) Radcliffe 'close' to transvestite

timxxx
05-07-2009, 02:39 AM
According to The Sun(so it must be true :roll: ) Daniel Radcliffe has struck up a friendship with a transvestite called Lady G or Lady J they can't seem to decide.

Anyone know her ?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article2415794.ece

Alyssa87
05-07-2009, 06:28 AM
iiiinteresting.

i think he needs an upgrade tho.
;)

Fox
05-07-2009, 08:13 AM
He's hung out with her, gone to dinner and to shows which means he's not trying to hide anything.

+1 to him for that. 8)

T-girl hound
05-07-2009, 11:08 AM
Standup guy in my book

FREEFALLL666
05-07-2009, 03:07 PM
That looks like a young Lilly Savage...

Though oddly hot...

Danielle Foxx
05-07-2009, 06:53 PM
That's great - good for him. I am very happy to hear this, altho it sounds like she is trying to make it a statement which only means she doesn't give a shit about him, otherwise she would just reply - no comment or... my private life is no one's business but my own.

whatsupwithat
05-08-2009, 05:36 AM
That's great - good for him. I am very happy to hear this, altho it sounds like she is trying to make it a statement which only means she doesn't give a shit about him, otherwise she would just reply - no comment or... my private life is no one's business but my own.

They are good friends. And artists who appreciate each others work, as well. Lady J is immensely talented and a beautiful person.

Just remember...it's The Sun. :)

FREEFALLL666
05-09-2009, 09:04 AM

They are good friends. And artists who appreciate each others work, as well. Lady J is immensely talented and a beautiful person.

Just remember...it's The Sun. :)The Sun and all its staff could be hit by a comet and I a S C O U S E R wouldnt shed a tear.

Mr_Choc69
05-09-2009, 09:45 AM
she is cute. nice story

giovanni_hotel
05-09-2009, 09:56 AM
Sure, they may have a mutual artistic "appreciation" for each other, but if I'm w/ a gg or tg after hours on my dime, more than once, I would have made an attempt to get in those panties!!

Mr. Radcliffe has a VERY broadened perspective!!

Get yours brah!!

SammiValentine
05-09-2009, 11:36 AM

Just remember...it's The Sun. :)The Sun and all its staff could be hit by a comet and I a S C O U S E R wouldnt shed a tear.

is right ! JFT96.

whatislove
05-09-2009, 05:16 PM
is that jordan?

Quiet Reflections
05-09-2009, 05:26 PM
i think we should try to get him to join HA

FREEFALLL666
05-09-2009, 10:02 PM

is right ! JFT96.La that looks so funny typed...

SammiValentine
05-10-2009, 11:57 PM
:)

Tiffany Anne
05-11-2009, 04:46 AM
No magic wand jokes?:(

andyuk
05-11-2009, 04:50 AM

agree

Hazel Tucker
05-12-2009, 11:02 PM
I think the bigger deal is whether she's a muggle or a half blood. lol

I'm such a dork for even remembering those terms. :P