PDA

View Full Version : Bangs, Vegas, and shooting.

WendyWilliams
05-04-2009, 10:40 PM
So I arrived in Vegas and had some major rest and some sight seeing. First thing I did was start tanning get my nails done and prepare for my bday and shooting weekend. So I was looking at pics and decided I wanted a change and of course I chose my hair for the fastest change. I decided to get some triangle chunky bangs which I love. So on the 2nd I shot for Transexdomination and had an amazing time as always. Pk Vegas paired me up with a great sub named Vic and the new studio is going to be HOT HOT. He also got me a great bottle of wine for my birthday. After the shoot I returned to the hotel and got ready for my night out. Sasha and I arrived at the Las Vegas Lounge around 11pm and had a few drinks and caught up with a few people I knew. At midnight we headed to the MGM Centrifuge bar where Matt, scubaman, and a couple guys I forgot their names joined us and we just caught up and drank! Sunday was day of rest and tanning. Today I will be shooting for YUM in a versitile scene and look forward to having my makeup done and getting all glamarous for a change :) Here are some pics from my iphone from my Vegas trip so far.

TsVanessa69
05-04-2009, 11:49 PM
Those bangs look great on you!

Harrys Boy
05-05-2009, 12:01 AM
Wow really looking stunning Wendy well done. Did you dance on the bar in Centrifuge?

Danielle Foxx
05-05-2009, 12:29 AM
Yes, I love the bangs, they look great!

You know I can't live without my bangs girl

DaLonelyGuyNJ
05-05-2009, 01:38 AM
You look stunning!

a994
05-05-2009, 06:44 AM
You look hot with the bangs, Wendy!

LuciaMiel
05-12-2009, 07:38 AM
PK had such great things to say about you when I was there, and yes, the bangs are SO working!

PK Vegas
05-12-2009, 10:49 AM
Let me start by saying that Wendy always looks great . . .but I REALLY like the new hair on her! It is her best look ever in my opinion. Frames her face perfectly!

Wendy was an amazing performer for all of our shoots and I look forward to having her back again very soon!

Thanks!

PK Vegas

Alyssa87
05-12-2009, 10:55 AM
i'm a curly hair advocate.
i ADORE your long waves in your avatar.

but i feel the need to switch it up sometimes too.

the tan is really nice on you!!
you look fantastic in these pics.

Celeste
05-12-2009, 09:28 PM
So I got stood up by Natassia that Saturday nite, lol. I went to MGM, walked around 3/4 of the centrifuge, about 145 am, didnt see anyone. So I just went into 54. Hope you had a very Happy Bday, sorry to have missed out :D

PS bangs look great

NatassiaDreamsXXX
06-12-2009, 03:35 AM
So I got stood up by Natassia that Saturday nite, lol. I went to MGM, walked around 3/4 of the centrifuge, about 145 am, didnt see anyone. So I just went into 54. Hope you had a very Happy Bday, sorry to have missed out :D

PS bangs look great

IM SOOOO SORRY I MISSED YOU Wendy and Celeste i was EXHAUSTED as I had a friend in town the week before and we did it up! I got back to my friends place to take a nap and i woke up 12 hrs later!! I needed the rest for the rest of the time in Vegas with CELESTE.. that girl CAN PARTY!! I LOVE HER!! WENDY WE GOTTA HANG SOON HOPEFULLY BEFORE AVN!!!