PDA

View Full Version : My future wife if she would be mine............

Letsgetiton
10-01-2005, 01:51 AM
I love this girl! She's all that and then some!

TT321
10-01-2005, 08:29 AM
rafaella, would make a great GF type....ide be beating other guys away with a stick

Realgirls4me
10-01-2005, 09:06 AM
Yes, she is quite the hottie. I've already bought the ring, so your best bet is that you catch her on the rebound should our marriage fail. :)

... Those tits are gonna fill out so nice once I knock her up too. ;)

TT321
10-01-2005, 09:25 PM
what is it about her that all the guys like?

Overlord Abomination
10-02-2005, 02:24 AM

If you have to ask then you will never know

ezed
10-02-2005, 05:50 AM
Oh, I don't know....I think it's here arms....

Realgirls4me
10-02-2005, 05:59 AM

Granted she isn't well endowed in areas many men crave, particularly in this forum, but she does possess a clean, girl-next-door, wholesomeness about her. She's got a great ass and beautiful thighs to start, along with a voracious appetite for sex given some videos I've seen her in.

Definitely wife/girlfriend material. I couldn't wait to get home to pound her. :)

Letsgetiton
10-02-2005, 06:37 AM

Granted she isn't well endowed in areas many men crave, particularly in this forum, but she does possess a clean, girl-next-door, wholesomeness about her. She's got a great ass and beautiful thighs to start, along with a voracious appetite for sex given some videos I've seen her in.

Definitely wife/girlfriend material. I couldn't wait to get home to pound her. :)
Shes the perfect size and shape for me! Long blonde hair and a horny cock to match. Love her eyebrows and the way she looks so sexy and dirty! I would love to lick her cock and suck on her ass till the sun comes up! :P

Letsgetiton
10-02-2005, 06:40 AM
And some more.....

dreamer
10-02-2005, 06:52 AM
I like her too ---I don't care much for any penis (except for my own) ---but yup --her smile --freckles --hair --she has a very cute attitude that her pictures just scream ---her butt --her navel --her legs --her arms -----but for me --it's mostly that smile --and her freckles

Letsgetiton
10-02-2005, 02:54 PM
I like her too ---I don't care much for any penis (except for my own) ---but yup --her smile --freckles --hair --she has a very cute attitude that her pictures just scream ---her butt --her navel --her legs --her arms -----but for me --it's mostly that smile --and her freckles

Just curious, what brings you here if you dont like the cock? :?:

Realgirls4me
10-03-2005, 07:26 AM

Who says we have to ? What next, whether a guy should prefer large breasts over small ones ? A TS woman's cock is simply something that distinguishes her from a GG. It may sound contradictory, but some of us in here follow and admire these women because of their uniqueness between their legs, and not so much consumed what one can do with that uniqueness.

... Rafielly is such a little tease. Gawd, I'd like to be that guy in the pool about to plug her. :)

Letsgetiton
10-03-2005, 11:01 PM

Who says we have to ? What next, whether a guy should prefer large breasts over small ones ? A TS woman's cock is simply something that distinguishes her from a GG. It may sound contradictory, but some of us in here follow and admire these women because of their uniqueness between their legs, and not so much consumed what one can do with that uniqueness.

... Rafielly is such a little tease. Gawd, I'd like to be that guy in the pool about to plug her. :)

OooooKaaaay. Whatever floats your boat!