PDA

View Full Version : Fantasia Barrino Illiterate?!?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-01-2005, 12:28 AM
how the fuck is she a singer and cant read?!?
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DatNigga4Real
10-01-2005, 12:42 AM
Yeah i saw that shit on the news, that bitch dumb. LOL

Man Fuck It
10-01-2005, 12:44 AM
Come on yo...literacy is not a measure for intelligence. Furthermore I think it's pretty fucking courageous of her to air out her secret and give encouragement to those with less stardom or noticability to tackle their demons.

She's not saying it's okay, she just said it was a condition that she allowed to happen to her and that she is ashamed of it and wants to correct that.

The dumb motherfucker is the idiot who revels in illiteracy, with no plans on correcting it...

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-01-2005, 12:54 AM
it's easy for you Man, a literate person, to defend the huge gluteus maximus R&B singer known as Fantasia but fuck that, let's think about this for a second
as a huge Latoya London fan (the only American Idol series I watched) I got complaints about an illiterate broad winning over 2 broads that KNEW how to read. I mean what did she do, play the cd's over & over to get the lyrics down before she hit the stage?
LOL

Kiely_Marie
10-01-2005, 12:58 AM
Whos Fantasia Barrino? :roll: :arrow: Kelly Clarkson's the best! :)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-01-2005, 01:00 AM
I like Kelly's latest song but she was not the best.
actually I'm gonna strike that, we all have out own opinions, in my opinion Latoya was the best they ever had, she just got cheated by a flaw of this country, the voting system.......................

Kiely_Marie
10-01-2005, 01:02 AM
I never heard of Latoya ... Sowwie!?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-01-2005, 01:04 AM
it's cool, alot of people dont tune in til the last episodes anyway

Harrys Boy
10-01-2005, 01:22 AM
out of all the Idol series ive seen Fantasia just performs everybody else off the stage, she is amazing and her performance in the final i still dont think will be bettered, i do think she works better with a live audience though. And as for her being illiterate im not surprised about people bashing her as they have criticised nearly every aspect of her life, but one thing for certain, nobody who criticises her has got a better voice than her, she rocks!

hwbs
10-01-2005, 04:09 AM
they say the same thing bout R Kelly , that he cant read

AllanahStarrNYC
10-01-2005, 04:18 AM
it is really sad story-

they say one in five americans is functionally illeterate
which is amazing to me and almost beyond belief-

i wonder how this happens, how can you get through school wihtout reading-
how can you get through life?

i knew a few transsexuals who can't read- quite sad
and even worse that they have not made an effort to try to learn to.

rick_932
10-01-2005, 04:54 AM
they say the same thing bout R Kelly , that he cant read

yea, he admitted he has problems reading. damn, whos next

Eric420
10-01-2005, 05:28 AM
I have only once seen a singer read lyrics off a sheet while recording in a session. English was her first language and the lyrics were in Italian.

Now I can think of a ton of blues and jazz musicians who cannot even read a menu.

It definatly paints a person as even more amazing to overcome a harship like not being able to read. This is a dog eat dog world, and if you can keep up and excel in it when everyone else has an advantage on you; you are amazing.

ARMANIXXX
10-01-2005, 09:28 AM
I like Kelly's latest song but she was not the best.
actually I'm gonna strike that, we all have out own opinions, in my opinion Latoya was the best they ever had, she just got cheated by a flaw of this country, the voting system

__________________________________________________ ____________________________

London could quite possibly be the best singer AI has ever had. Her vocal prowess has never been in question.

But the reason Fantasia outlasted her and became the champion 2 seasons ago is because Fantasia put on superior PERFORMANCES than London and everyone else that season.

There were times when London appeared distanced, almost as if she were trying not to exude her personality.......Safeplays on her part, but not bold. Fantasia's personality was bold, bolder than any idol winner, and on top of that her vocal accumen doesn't suck TS dick either.

So the fact of the matter, 1 of them had to go because the 2 black girls were splitting votes and there wasn't enough room for both. I know London, and as a student of music, I had to give the nod to Fantasia.

Realgirls4me
10-01-2005, 09:34 AM
... I'm gonna have to take a swim in pop culture some time soon -- Who is this person ???

It is sad for those who can't read or write. The way this country is going, I can only surmise that it will probably become a deep dark secret of many in the years to come. :(

Harrys Boy
10-01-2005, 02:12 PM
For all people who dont know her this is what she looks like, im from the UK and i know who she is, i think America needs more than just one national newspaper maybe?

DrCockenstein
10-01-2005, 09:03 PM
So what, at least she honest! And yah Fantasia sexy....If only she had a sexy dick....like my girl Naomi!!

Overlord Abomination
10-02-2005, 02:23 AM
If she can't read How the fuck does this dumbass understand lyrics. I think its a publicity stunt. And if it isnt. I feel sorry for her child. Both of them will be sitting down for a few hooked on phonics sessions.