That is so freakin disgusting.

Tepres
04-15-2009, 07:03 PM
http://www.goodasyou.org/good_as_you/2009/04/video-let-the-dominoes-appall.html

That is so freakin disgusting.

What a couple of losers.

hungbrandonfan
04-15-2009, 08:30 PM
the fag who is in the video should be shot for violating the customers expectations of food safety

Jericho
04-15-2009, 09:09 PM
This surprises you?

Deimos
04-15-2009, 10:18 PM
Being that I've worked in fast food for years... No it doesn't surprise me.. but is disgusting non the less.

Ts CinthyaNY
04-15-2009, 10:45 PM
This is just GROSS !!!

2009AD
04-15-2009, 11:36 PM
http://ncfindoffender.com/details.aspx?SRN=016454S11

The woman is a registered sex offender.

KRISTY LYNN Hammonds
28 BASIN CREEK DRIVE
TAYLORSVILLE, NC 28681
SRN:016454S11

Charges possible for Domino's workers caught on YouTube
April 15, 2009 01:15 PM

Click here to view the video from YouTube (Warning, some video may be offensive)

CONOVER, NC (WBTV) - Two pizza restaurant employees who were caught on tape allegedly tampering with food will likely face felony charges, authorities said.

WBTV.com first broke the story in which a male and a female employee did various things with food at a Domino's Pizza in Conover.

Police say the two people in the video are Kristy Hammonds of Taylorsville and Michael Setzer of Conover and that they could face felony charges of distribution of food that is contaminated.

Domino's has since fired the two employees from the store on 10th Street in Conover.

Hammonds wrote the corporate headquarters and said the food in the video was never delivered, and it was all a prank to be posted on YouTube.

One video shows a guy stuffing cheese up his nose , and then putting it on a pizza.

Another video shows that same employee sneezing on cheese sticks and spitting on sandwiches. If that's not enough, he then takes a sponge, rubs it on his bare backside and uses it to scrub the dishes.

Throughout the entire video the two seem to be having the time of their lives. Domino's corporate headquarters is not pleased and sent WBTV this statement Tuesday morning.

"We are shocked, appalled, disgusted and angry about the behavior of these two errant individuals. Their display does not reflect the attitudes and behaviors of 125,000 hard-working men and women across the country and in 60 countries around the world. While they work for an independent - and innocent - franchise owner in North Carolina, we expect their employment to be terminated and we are reviewing our legal options as well."

Domino's Vice President of Communications Tim McIntyre said the franchise owner of the Conover Domino's is innocent.

Copyright 2009 WBTV. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

help!!!
04-16-2009, 07:06 AM
i work at dominos and whilst im disgusted with these fools i cant stress enough that this does not happen in every dominos especialy not in the uk

ed_jaxon
04-16-2009, 09:43 PM
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=4226712&cl=13004500&src=news

BLKGSXR
04-17-2009, 06:59 AM
Good thing I dont like pizza I guess :D

SarahG
04-17-2009, 07:01 AM

Oh its not any better with burgers, fries, or subs really.

BLKGSXR
04-17-2009, 07:05 AM

Oh its not any better with burgers, fries, or subs really.fcken sarah long time...Ok then fuck fastfood then.Make my shit no extra things in there unless im doing so 0_o

SarahG
04-17-2009, 07:10 PM

Oh its not any better with burgers, fries, or subs really.fcken sarah long time...Ok then fuck fastfood then.Make my shit no extra things in there unless im doing so 0_o

Whats up gsxr? You & OEM ever find some extenze?

SarahG
04-17-2009, 08:32 PM
my mate use to work at a kfc when he was like 17/18
and said the staff use were always dropping chicken on the floor (accidently) and still cooked it

If they rinsed it off and cooked it to a decent temperature, it should sterilize it.