PDA

View Full Version : My youtube channel has been hacked and taken over!

tsfarrah
04-08-2009, 11:24 AM
hi all

my youtube account has been hacked and taken over

I have no access to it, so any of the text written on there was not done by me

so if any of you have me saved as a friend and recieve horrible messages from my account, its not me as this has already been happening

I'm trying very unsuccesfuly to get in contact with youtube to get my account back or have it closed but its very difficult

xxxx

LibertyHarkness
04-08-2009, 11:40 AM
thats pants girl :( xx hope they fix it soon for you xx

2009AD
04-08-2009, 12:38 PM
Is this the account that was taken over? http://www.youtube.com/farrahmills

If it is, ask everyone to report and block it.

hi all

so if any of you have me saved as a friend and recieve horrible messages from my account, its not me as this has already been happening

I'm trying very unsuccesfuly to get in contact with youtube to get my account back or have it closed but its very difficult

xxxx

tsfarrah
04-08-2009, 01:45 PM

hi all

xxxxyes thats the correct address

even though it says that its me, it so isent

i'm sure the person who has done this uses either this board or other places that I post on

as i've just noticed they written that the channel is definatly me WELL ITS NOT! lol

I cant see why people cant just create their own channels instead of stealing mine!

2009AD
04-08-2009, 01:59 PM
my advice:

remove the channel from your sig.

create a new channel.

Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/farrahmills

hi all

xxxxyes thats the correct address

even though it says that its me, it so isent

i'm sure the person who has done this uses either this board or other places that I post on

as i've just noticed they written that the channel is definatly me WELL ITS NOT! lol

I cant see why people cant just create their own channels instead of stealing mine!

tsfarrah
04-08-2009, 02:07 PM
i dont know if i have the NRG to make another account!

lol x

Legend
04-08-2009, 02:15 PM
That really sucks because i see you had tons of personal videos there.How the hell can someone do that,did this person figure out your password?

tsfarrah
04-08-2009, 02:27 PM
That really sucks because i see you had tons of personal videos there.How the hell can someone do that,did this person figure out your password?i know its terrible

it was definartly hacked in someway, i change my passwords regular

its obviously somone who wants to try aarm my image in someway

i've had messages before with someone telling me i was fat etc.... and most of the text on the channel now has stuff about me being fat so its proberbly the same person

it just is actually very difficult to get it back or closed as youtube are so hard to contact!

Danielle Foxx
04-08-2009, 06:48 PM
How about you try and re-coupe the new password they created by sending yourself an email through the "lost my password" option on the sign in page.
Maybe they have not changed the email address yet???

Try that and maybe they are not as clever as they think and left a hole.

tsfarrah
04-08-2009, 09:02 PM
How about you try and re-coupe the new password they created by sending yourself an email through the "lost my password" option on the sign in page.
Maybe they have not changed the email address yet???

Try that and maybe they are not as clever as they think and left a hole.hi Danielle

hope your well hunni

yeah I tried that, they changed the password!

all the videos have been removed by them now and it says you were hacked by turek 567 or somthing

so i guess i must start a new one!

oh well x

Willie Escalade
04-09-2009, 09:23 AM
I'm sorry to hear this happened. Some dickheads have nothing else to do but fuck with someone else for no apparent reason. :evil:

tsfarrah
04-09-2009, 11:49 AM
I'm sorry to hear this happened. Some dickheads have nothing else to do but fuck with someone else for no apparent reason. :evil:thanx for all your messages

all my videos have been deleted now so i'm just going to have to start a new one lol

here we go again!