PDA

View Full Version : advice on first time............

L.I.T-Girllover
04-07-2009, 10:52 PM
Hello all, I know this is said alot ,but I have yet to have my first experience with a transexual woman and I was hoping I could get some real advice ,as to the best place to meet someone,also a real suggestion as to who would be a good choice for a first experience , someone with a little patience and understanding..I know I'm gonna get the usual wiseasses and thier comments but I'm hoping that someone might take the time for a little sincerity, Thank You .Scott

saifan
04-07-2009, 11:32 PM
More info needed. Are you looking to top or are you planning to bottom? Are you looking to meet someone with the intention of possibly starting a relationship?

L.I.T-Girllover
04-08-2009, 04:44 AM
thanks for replying, as far as top or bottom, honestly I'm not sure I think I would like to try both , and the idea of this being more than just an encounter is very appealing but being a first time experience I would be open to being with a professional, that wouldnt mind a first timer

NYBURBS
04-08-2009, 04:51 AM
thanks for replying, as far as top or bottom, honestly I'm not sure I think I would like to try both , and the idea of this being more than just an encounter is very appealing but being a first time experience I would be open to being with a professional, that wouldnt mind a first timer

If it's your first time I would check around TER and look for reviews that state the girl is very patient and not a clock watcher. Also if top/bottom doesn't matter then I would recommend going top for a first time since you will be nervous and bottoming really requires one to be in a fairly relaxed state. Remember to explain to the girl prior to meeting that this is your first time.

saifan
04-08-2009, 04:55 AM
Well all I can do is give you thoughts based on my experiences. I had my first t-girl experience back in June and have had a few since. With the exception of the first time they were all name girls with an internet presence and plenty of reviews. I prefer this because you have a better idea of what you are getting. Look for up to date pics and check reviews if you can. Be clear about what you want when you call but don't be graphic. This mainly refers to topping or bottoming. Good luck, be safe and have fun.

Feel free to PM me if you want details as to sites I have used and girls I have seen.

Jericho
04-08-2009, 05:01 AM
In, out, whatever, LUBE is you friend!

Helvis2012
04-15-2009, 11:22 PM
Dude,
Get on the net and check out the party scene. Have a few drinks, watch what comes in and see what you like, then decide. There are parties almost every night of the week. Check out Sunny Delight and Alanah Star's parties. They get the best talent.