PDA

View Full Version : I Have Seen & Done A Lot In My life..

marcelloNYC
04-05-2009, 05:00 PM
last night one of my closest friends went into labor around 10:30 pm. She is a single mom and asked me to be her birthing partner.

We arrived at the hospital around 10:30pm. A baby girl was born at 3:32am 7.3lbs and 19.2'. She let me name her. I picked Zooey (I have a huge crush on Zooey Deschanel and always loved that name). She loved it also.

It was amazing. I sadly missed Allanah's Party, but there will be others.
:D

phobun
04-05-2009, 06:08 PM
last night one of my closest friends went into labor around 10:30 pm. She is a single mom and asked me to be her birthing partner.

We arrived at the hospital around 10:30pm. A baby girl was born at 3:32am 7.3lbs and 19.2'. She let me name her. I picked Zooey (I have a huge crush on Zooey Deschanel and always loved that name). She loved it also.

Did you think that what you saw during the birth was gross?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-05-2009, 08:02 PM
congrats, and thanks for sharing
we need more stories like that

Alyssa87
04-05-2009, 08:05 PM

amazinghttp://www.wisegorilla.com/images/math/unequal.gifgross

phobun
04-05-2009, 10:07 PM

amazinghttp://www.wisegorilla.com/images/math/unequal.gifgross
Right, which is why it might be both amazing and gross in some guys' eyes

Alyssa87
04-05-2009, 10:08 PM
well... Marcello?

marcelloNYC
04-06-2009, 02:47 AM
Sorry for late reply—I was not around all day.

Not gross at all. Very beautiful and makes you appreciate life on a whole nother level.

I was in total awe. When she came out and the doctor placed her in my hands I was speechless.

marcelloNYC
04-06-2009, 02:48 AM
well... Marcello?

Not gross at all! :D