PDA

View Full Version : Any of you fuckers want a hot makeover? (L.A.)

AmyDaly
03-10-2009, 08:50 AM
Hey Guise

I know there are some dudes or ladies on here who would love to be made over in drag or just made over and get their pictures taken. Come on, don't hide... Don't be a pussy! Some of my other trans and non trans friends and I work in an organization called Transgiving in L.A. and we are throwing a Makeover party as a benifit for the organization. You get your photos taken, makeup and wardrobe done, all that fun stuff. We will be serving wine and snacks. I will be one of your sexy waitresses, so you get to come meet me as well. Maybe I'll give ya a free show hmmm... But you must behave yourself! or Else! You don't what to know what else... :twisted:

Anyways... if you are interested in it, check out this link for the hawt details: http://www.transgiving.com/blogengine.net/page/Upcoming-Shows.aspx

Oh and feel free to PM or Email me with any questions: )
Email is prolly the best way. Check my sig for my email address.

Peace!

Alyssa87
03-10-2009, 08:52 AM
i think i saw a pod about this on current.

cool idea.

AmyDaly
03-10-2009, 08:54 AM
i think i saw a pod about this on current.

cool idea.
I'm so looking forward to it... its gonna be fuuuunnn

Willie Escalade
03-10-2009, 09:03 AM
Not me...but I do know a few dudes who would be interested!

AmyDaly
03-10-2009, 09:04 AM
Not me...but I do know a few dudes who would be interested!

Well let them know, big willie!

justatransgirl
03-10-2009, 09:29 AM
Hey Amy - this sounds like fun. I've heard of your group but never managed to attend the functions. Don't you do something with Trans-Unity?

Sorry we won't be able to make it. See your pm for a couple of links.

Hugs,
TS Jamie :-)

AmyDaly
03-10-2009, 09:34 AM
Hey Amy - this sounds like fun. I've heard of your group but never managed to attend the functions. Don't you do something with Trans-Unity?

Sorry we won't be able to make it. See your pm for a couple of links.

Hugs,
TS Jamie :-)
You should come to something in the future, they are always fun! We aren't associated with Trans-Unity, but some of our organizers have performed for them and know the trans-unity group ": )

Alright I'm out for the night. TTYL!