PDA

View Full Version : A Real Girl, Or Post-Op?

Papi Chulo
09-21-2005, 05:20 PM
I have come to the conclusion that this girl is a transsexual based on features like her face, body (big feet, small nipples), her nationality (Brazilian), and the fact she doesn't reveal her cunt in the set as well. Anyone else agree?

Papi Chulo
09-21-2005, 05:21 PM
more

NickTheQuick
09-21-2005, 05:38 PM

Harrys Boy
09-21-2005, 09:50 PM
i think Oprah is A-Sexual

TomSelis
09-22-2005, 02:46 AM
That's definitely a GG, Maury!!! That's a GIRL, Maury!!!

Seriously, I don't think her feet are too big, her face very manly at all. In Brazil, thin bodies, small breasts and a shapely bunda (butt) are in. She looks like a typical Brazilian woman to me.

I'd need to see a vag shot to be 100% sure, but I'm 99.9% sure already.

P.S.-Y'all must be thinking about "The Color Purple" Oprah, because Oprah's been looking pretty good these days.

"You told Harpo to hit me..."

Realgirls4me
09-22-2005, 03:23 AM
That's a pre-op, or post-op, Maury. Not a GG.

It isn't so much her large (ugly too) feet that's got me leaning in that direction, but directly what's right above and behind the feet -- the achilles area leading to the calf muscle. Male and female are generally different profilewise in that area 95 percent of the time. Females have a smoother swoop to the heel in that area. Males have a harder cut to them. The tits are also questionable.

NickTheQuick
09-22-2005, 03:36 AM

Realgirls4me
09-22-2005, 03:41 AM
I've noticed that many Brazilian trannys have thick ankles and this girl has very feminine ankles and feet, as well as other features. But that's just me.

It isn't the ankles, it's what's above the ankles. And, no, those aren't very feminine ankles and feet imo. Not at all.

So when will we all know what she is ? :roll: :?:

Dkg
09-22-2005, 03:42 AM
Looks like a GG to me. Some women do have naturally big feet. And why are the breast questionable?? I say it's a "real" girl.

brickcitybrother
09-22-2005, 04:55 AM
You make a sound argument

SouthoftheBorder
09-22-2005, 05:36 AM
I have come to the conclusion that this girl is a transsexual based on features... her nationality (Brazilian),...

So by her nationality you can tell she is aTS? Wow! Amazing! So under this same concept by me being mexican I have a big sombrero right know, I´m laying dowun under a cactus and I´m drunk all day!

Amazing!

Ecstatic
09-22-2005, 05:43 AM
I don't see an Adam's apple or brow ridge, her hips and legs look quite feminine to me, her breasts look natural, and (Vicki taught me this) her ring and index fingers look to be the same length (a feminine trait). GG.

Realgirls4me
09-22-2005, 05:49 AM
When will we know ? Who knows the answer ? I think she's a pre-op, so c'mon, prove me wrong.

chefmike
09-22-2005, 05:55 AM
I'd say a toss-up....too close to call...so... I'm going to go out on a limb here...and say...android?

AllanahStarrNYC
09-22-2005, 06:03 AM
who gives a flying fuck?

shes cute-

there are women with big feet, big backs, tall, big hands, no tits, no hips, no ass, big necks, big jawline, even BEARDS-trust me i have seen them at the electrolysis office

and there are men with small feet (my father wears a size 5), small hands, small frames, etc...

the single most defining male and female characteristic in the face is the forehead-
the ridge developed in males during puberty.

then i would look at the hairline-even though some women do have far back hairlines (i.e. tyra banks)- the female hairline is usually square or round but not receeding on the sides.

and the ecstatic the finger thing- isnt always true, i have tried it on some girls and it is not always longer.

SouthoftheBorder
09-22-2005, 06:13 AM
Allanah,

Agreed! WHO CARES!

jamans
09-22-2005, 07:36 AM
I don't care actually....but like playng games. I am going to go for a TS...can't pin it down...something in the face.

Overlord Abomination
09-22-2005, 12:22 PM
(my father wears a size 5)

WHAT!!!!!!!!! How tall is this guy?He's gotta be like 5'3 right? He could probably shop at Kids store and get a decent pair of shoes.

Harrys Boy
09-22-2005, 06:49 PM
Can you guys spot the tranny in this pic??

Ok Nick which one is the trans? I think they could both be women.

NickTheQuick
09-22-2005, 07:07 PM

Ecstatic
09-22-2005, 07:13 PM
and the ecstatic the finger thing- isnt always true, i have tried it on some girls and it is not always longer.
Oh, I know that, Allanah. In fact, mine are quite close in length (though at the most neutral position the ring finger is longer). However, it does hold up often enough that every time I've pointed this out to someone, it's been accurate, male or female. I don't know the percentage; it's like the Adam's apple, where about 10% of women have a pronounced Adam's apple. But it is an indicator.

Ecstatic
09-22-2005, 07:14 PM
7'4" and she wears heels like that? Yao Ming, look out!

Adam_Thompson
09-22-2005, 11:27 PM
Can you guys spot the tranny in this pic??

Ok Nick which one is the trans? I think they could both be women.

Smart man. It was a trick question, both are genetic women. The tall chick is a 7'4 300+ lb Dutch woman from I know. I'd still bang the shit out of her. Here she is again.

That pic has been going around on the internet for years, there's a bunch with her along with the story and they are ALL FAKE AS HELL. That shit is superold.