PDA

View Full Version : Street Pics

ptyseminole
09-21-2005, 04:19 PM
Anyone has more pics like these ones? I mean, of girls on the street? I find them interesting....

Angel
09-21-2005, 04:36 PM
2nd one looks very nice

Spanky
09-21-2005, 04:38 PM
Are those photos taken in NYC? If so, whereabout?

ptyseminole
09-21-2005, 05:23 PM
The pics were taken in Sao Paulo, Brazil

NickTheQuick
09-21-2005, 05:44 PM

NYCe
09-21-2005, 08:24 PM
Jessica from the BX

xact
09-21-2005, 08:32 PM
Talisha...

geekmeat
09-21-2005, 10:44 PM
I love this thread.
I really like the pictures of jessica.
She looks very young and spanish in these photos.
We need more threads like this with girls in there everyday clothes.

xact
09-21-2005, 11:22 PM
One more...

kalina
09-21-2005, 11:34 PM
(picture deleted)

brickcitybrother
09-22-2005, 05:10 AM
here ya go

xact
09-22-2005, 11:44 AM
What about this one?

shemale_ass_eater
09-22-2005, 02:02 PM
with all the money these chicks make why does the girl on page 1 have a fake louis?

kalina
09-22-2005, 02:20 PM
with all the money these chicks make why does the girl on page 1 have a fake louis?

A similar question was asked in the movie Pretty Woman. :)

$200 per hour translates to...

$100 goes to the pimp
some money goes to food
some money goes to new clothes
some money goes to health insurance
some money goes to the hair stylist
some money goes to cab fares
some money... etc.

The poor girl ends up with a grand total of $10 to $20 per hour on average. Kind of tongue in cheek humour, but true in some cases.

Plus, $200 per hour sounds like a lot, is a lot, but might not be sustainable for extended periods of time. I think the big money is not in street business, but in movies.

wbilly
09-22-2005, 02:35 PM
BRAZILIAN GIRLS OUT AND ABOUT

Ecstatic
09-23-2005, 04:50 AM
Nice pic of you in front of the restaurant, Kalina!

If a girl is independent, then there's no pimp to pay, but there's still ads (Eros, etc.), clothing, all the rest of it. Some girls work very hard and still don't save much, but others do, and invest it wisely. There's no other easy way to make that kind of scratch. The best I pull as a web professional is $75/hour--I wish I could charge $200, let alone $300! Gotta be a lawyer to do that.

Man Fuck It
09-23-2005, 04:55 AM
Nice pic of you in front of the restaurant, Kalina!

If a girl is independent, then there's no pimp to pay, but there's still ads (Eros, etc.), clothing, all the rest of it. Some girls work very hard and still don't save much, but others do, and invest it wisely. There's no other easy way to make that kind of scratch. The best I pull as a web professional is $75/hour--I wish I could charge $200, let alone $300! Gotta be a lawyer to do that.

a good dope boy could make $200 in 30 minutes...
but would probably trade that shit in for a job making $30K a year with benefits if it means he'd be around to see his kids grow old.

fast money don't = safe money
i could name a million ways I made ends back in the day, more so than this 9-5 shit i'm at and the two degrees I paid for with dirty money...do I think about getting back in the life, hell motherfucking yes, but I also think about the homies I got tatted on my arm who ain't here no more, who got caught up in making fast money.

point is, most of these girls would trade that shit in for a shot at living a normal, healthy and productive life. And just like with drug dealers or stick up boys, some have been contaminated with the lure of fast money and material things, who ain't gone never change. For them, they don't look at the reality that it ain't no 50 year old retired hoes or thugs out there, ain't no pension in prostituting or pushing pills, and that 99% of the cats that live that lifestyle, usually make some serious mistakes as life progresses.

kalina
09-23-2005, 04:02 PM
a good dope boy could make $200 in 30 minutes...
but would probably trade that shit in for a job making $30K a year with benefits if it means he'd be around to see his kids grow old.

fast money don't = safe money
i could name a million ways I made ends back in the day, more so than this 9-5 shit i'm at and the two degrees I paid for with dirty money...do I think about getting back in the life, hell motherfucking yes, but I also think about the homies I got tatted on my arm who ain't here no more, who got caught up in making fast money.

point is, most of these girls would trade that shit in for a shot at living a normal, healthy and productive life. And just like with drug dealers or stick up boys, some have been contaminated with the lure of fast money and material things, who ain't gone never change. For them, they don't look at the reality that it ain't no 50 year old retired hoes or thugs out there, ain't no pension in prostituting or pushing pills, and that 99% of the cats that live that lifestyle, usually make some serious mistakes as life progresses.

This is the BEST post I've read in a long time. It's true, so many girls wave their stacks of bills in front of others boasting about how much they made in a week, but the truth is it's not sustained income, there are no benefits as I also pointed out earlier, and ho'ing is high-risk. The problem is so many girls are conditioned into thinking that if they can earn money 3 to 5 times as fast as a $30k job, why not do that for a few years instead of working basically as a slave for someone else? Many girls don't have children (some do), so the idea of a stable job might not appeal to many of them. I'm thinking a tiny percentage of girls invest in stocks or mutual funds. That's basically their retirement, but the vast majority may not because they love the here-and-now of the money and maybe never had that kind of money growing up.

AllanahStarrNYC
09-23-2005, 06:27 PM
"point is, most of these girls would trade that shit in for a shot at living a normal, healthy and productive life"-

are you suggesting that a person the sex business can not have this?

and would this not be a matter or subjective not objective opinion?

i know girls who work non sex careers and bitch about the same problems girls who work in the sex industry do.

happiness and success are relative to each person and everyone has their own definition of it.

OlenkaDC
10-02-2005, 12:38 AM
Who is the hitchhiker?

OlenkaDC
10-02-2005, 12:40 AM
More