PDA

View Full Version : Most Bizarre Fetishes

Dino Velvet
03-05-2009, 08:00 AM
In the age of the internet, we have been exposed to many different types of sexy time fetishes. To some they are appealing, to others they are revolting.

You have your more vanilla fetishes like big boobs or butts to lesbos, 3 ways, and DPs. Then you have more extreme things like bukkake. Most people are familiar with bukkake that involves a line of guys ejaculating semen all over a girls face. Recently, I've heard of something called Diarrhea Bukkake where a number of guys gather around a girl giving her multiple shotgun-like blasts of butt gravy. This probably appeals to people that are into scat but wish that the stools could loosen up a bit. Another type of bukkake is snot-rocket and phlegm hucking bukkake which is getting into the 2 Girls, 1 Cup territory.

Many of the above have been seen as extreme but with more exposure they are losing their shock value. I had a head full of whiskey the other night and wondered, "Where are all the people that have fetishes for hemorrhoids?" Are they looked down upon by the other perverts? It's not my thing but wouldn't a juicy dose of hemorrhoids add a little spice to an ordinary anal sex experience? The person on the receiving end might get an intense sensation while the person on top would get the pleasure of the irritated tissue rubbing up against their cock. Even during rough sex if you ruptured one those babies, it would probably become warmer and wetter in there from all the goo seeping out. Just the smell of Preparation H would drive these people wild realizing that someone within reach might have a crazy hot dose of 'roids.

What are some fetishes that are not mainstream that might be found through the internet and others that people might not have even thought of yet?

I just purchased the domain name hemorrhoidhoneys.com so don't any of you freaks even think about raining on my parade!

justatransgirl
03-05-2009, 08:42 AM
Just one word Dino...

ADBLOCK!

2009AD
03-05-2009, 08:45 AM
Just one word Dino...

ADBLOCK!

or therapy....

Alchemist
03-05-2009, 09:38 AM
Just one word Dino...

ADBLOCK!

or therapy....
Or a bullet to the temple.

Willie Escalade
03-05-2009, 09:40 AM
YIKES!

I don't even want to think of any other "non-vanilla" fetishes right now! (But you know I will be! :wink: )

Dino Velvet
03-05-2009, 10:12 AM
Don't know about vanilla but I got chocolate.

Tepres
03-05-2009, 10:28 AM
I've been having thoughts about something lately, regarding sex. Not so much Bizarre, as it is Macabre. Is it a fetish? I'm not sure, but I dare not talk about it in a public forum. But it's giving me an idea to form the basis, for a Hollywood script. :D

transmaven
03-05-2009, 01:13 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51V5Y3934NL._SL500_.jpg

this is your book

trust me

there is nothing

that he didn't

get to first

sunairco
03-05-2009, 02:58 PM
Shame this topic is in a facetious vein because it's really a very interesting subject.

Richctdude
03-05-2009, 03:13 PM
2 girls 1 cup

alyssats
03-05-2009, 06:58 PM
ewww

Dino Velvet
03-05-2009, 10:55 PM
Anybody watch Nip/Tuck a couple weeks ago? The new plastic surgeon that was hired had a fetish for furniture. He was having sex with a couch but was caught and they fired him. He came back another day to apologize and then he snuck off to fuck the operating table.

macjay18
03-06-2009, 01:21 AM
THought that amputeeism is pretty weird, people who enjoy having sex with amputees while gently massaging their stumps etc....the people who are into the amputees are themselves called the devotees.
But went to look at some amputees vids and the devotees have given alot of accident victims and cancer sufferers confidence etc because you have the devotees drooling over their vids of them learning to walk with their prosthesis.

interesting vid of a girl making a quasi joke from her disability (we do yard glasses for our 21st in our country too)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdjgxCJoufI

Jericho
03-06-2009, 01:47 AM
Where's the Omorashi devotees?

justatransgirl
03-06-2009, 02:55 AM
Here Dino - this is just for you.

PS - The squemish should engage AdBlock NOW!

Giggles,
TS Jamie :-)
-

-

smoof
03-06-2009, 03:14 AM
brazilian fart fetish.........hahaha

JamesHunt
03-06-2009, 06:13 AM
One of the most bizzare I ever heard of was a prozzie with a glass eye who removed it so she could stick her customers bellend in the socket, and use her eye muscles to bring him off :lol:

Dino Velvet
03-06-2009, 08:04 AM
Here Dino - this is just for you.

PS - The squemish should engage AdBlock NOW!

Giggles,
TS Jamie :-)

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/diarrhea_155.jpg

That was me about a half hour ago after eating Korean Food. Kim Chee really fucks up my stomach. Jamie, what does that ad say? I don't speak Mexican.

Here's one back at 'ya.

macjay18
03-06-2009, 09:31 AM
woah JAmes hunt that is madness, would probably do some damage though to her optic nerve if she still had any

transmaven
03-06-2009, 11:46 AM
i'm the guy on the left :lol:

http://genki-genki.com/themes/genki_white/images/site/pake/alltm/tm_gen021.jpg

DL_NL
03-07-2009, 12:15 AM
[quote=justatransgirl]what does that ad say? I don't speak Mexican.
It's French. 'This sensation is called Coke'.

KirstenH
03-07-2009, 12:54 AM
FREAK! :roll: