PDA

View Full Version : Back on Hung Angels

atltrickster1
03-03-2009, 04:47 AM
Hey everyone,

It has been entirely too long since I have posted on HA and have decided to frequent the boards again. I really don't know anyone that posts on here but just wanted to announce my arrival in the hope of making some new friends :)

I look forward to meeting all of you!

-J

ef9hatchman
03-03-2009, 07:10 AM
Hey everyone,

It has been entirely too long since I have posted on HA and have decided to frequent the boards again. I really don't know anyone that posts on here but just wanted to announce my arrival in the hope of making some new friends :)

-JAllow me to be the first to Say WELCOME BACK!!!

atltrickster1
03-03-2009, 07:17 AM
Thank you VERY much! I'm relieved that someone actually replied, ha! :)

Ts CinthyaNY
03-03-2009, 07:24 AM
Welcome to hell baby ... ready to be punish by the crowd? Just love and more love, be nice though... Lol

Love...
Cinthya.

ef9hatchman
03-03-2009, 07:29 AM
Welcome to hell baby ... ready to be punish by the crowd? Just love and more love, be nice though... Lol

Love...
Cinthya.Haha Cinthya hes been here before so its a review of hell 0_o. :D

atltrickster1
03-03-2009, 07:33 AM
Haha yeah maybe so, we'll see!

yodajazz
03-03-2009, 07:35 AM
Hey everyone,

-J

If this is the real "J" welcome back. I for one missed your presence and you have been mentioned several times in post. But its been so long I forgot why you were so respected here. Didn't you use to be smart or something?