View Full Version : JHANIAH L0VE NEW PICS!!!

JHANIAH L0VE
03-02-2009, 11:10 AM

eze
03-02-2009, 11:19 AM
Nice Pudge in the belly.

JHANIAH L0VE
03-02-2009, 11:22 AM

transmaven
03-02-2009, 11:26 AM
now jhaniah baby

when you stop offending people

i'll be sad :twisted:

nice pics Miss Love

bte
03-02-2009, 11:28 AM
Great pictures, but are you aware that you posted the same pictures twice?

JHANIAH L0VE
03-02-2009, 11:33 AM

Legend
03-02-2009, 11:34 AM
HOPE YOU LIKE :) MORE COMING TODAY. O AND I ALSO WANT TO APOLOGIZE IF I RACIALLY OFFENDED ANY ONE ON H A :)

Wait you orginally didn't seem like the type of person to apologize for anything i guess when you've found out to be a fraud things change right?

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=42779

JHANIAH L0VE
03-02-2009, 11:45 AM

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-02-2009, 12:21 PM
HOPE YOU LIKE :) MORE COMING TODAY. O AND I ALSO WANT TO APOLOGIZE IF I RACIALLY OFFENDED ANY ONE ON H A :)

Wait you orginally didn't seem like the type of person to apologize for anything i guess when you've found out to be a fraud things change right?

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=42779well since you brought it up,, YES I USED TS ANAS PHOTOS A FEW TIMES. I LIED AND SAID I DIDNT!! there you happy. :) well if it makes you feel better i didnt make any money off em. lol. i didnt even get one call. so i stopped. no can you let the past GO?

of course not
prepare to be flamed

JHANIAH L0VE
03-02-2009, 12:28 PM

Legend
03-02-2009, 12:41 PM

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=42779well since you brought it up,, YES I USED TS ANAS PHOTOS A FEW TIMES. I LIED AND SAID I DIDNT!! there you happy. :) well if it makes you feel better i didnt make any money off em. lol. i didnt even get one call. so i stopped. no can you let the past GO?

You're a joke.

JHANIAH L0VE
03-02-2009, 12:43 PM

Legend
03-02-2009, 12:54 PM

You're a joke.OH WELL :) TOO BAD IM STILL HERE :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just because you're here you think people aren't gonna laugh at you for being a joke? You have no crediblity because your a proven liar nor can you judge anyone elses characters,please stay jhaniah the joke everyone needs a good laugh.

JHANIAH L0VE
03-02-2009, 01:06 PM

Legend
03-02-2009, 01:27 PM
actually i really dont care what you or anyone thinks about me. im not here to judge anybody... if you dont like me because i used fake pics and posted ads as a woman then so be it. thats your choice. im still living my life. why DWELL. and if my choices make you laugh then ENJOY.

Wait you wanna talk about judging people weren't you same girl who judged an entire race on a single moron,are you really that ignorant?

"if you dont like me because i used fake pics and posted ads as a woman then so be it."

Actually i dislike you because your a liar,an ignorant person and a big hypocrite and remember the time you decided to make fun of danielle foxx's srs in a cruel and pathetic way i dislike you for that too.

Tika
03-02-2009, 01:29 PM
So you come in with a huge attitude, make racial comments, act like you're better than everyone, post fake pics, get caught, disappear for a while, then come back and "apologize" and admit to lying - and you expect people to just say "heh, no worries"?

Oh yeah. You're blonde. Also, kinda retarded. gtfo

JHANIAH L0VE
03-02-2009, 01:37 PM

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-02-2009, 01:37 PM
So you come in with a huge attitude, make racial comments, act like you're better than everyone, post fake pics, get caught, disappear for a while, then come back and "apologize" and admit to lying - and you expect people to just say "heh, no worries"?

Oh yeah. You're blonde. Also, kinda retarded. gtfo

With all due respect I know several blondes on here and not on here that would be offended that this troll of a human being is running around in golden strands of hair. Please let's not insult the large number of intelligent blonde women out there who worked hard to make society forget about Jhaniah like individuals.............

Jhaniah here's my issue(s) with you.........
you're racist not just to one nationality, I've personally heard you in NYC call folks niggers, wetbacks, kikes [please don't try to deny it I'd be more than happy to swear to it in court]

you come on this site looking for acceptance from people that will never accept you because you're everything they try to move away from in individuals they interact with........

you call yourself hot yet you dumb down to using a truly hot blonde's photos to try and make some $$$.........pathetic

I'll be here all day enjoying the snow if you want to try and reply to the truth.............

JHANIAH L0VE
03-02-2009, 01:49 PM

Legend
03-02-2009, 01:57 PM
WELL THEN.... FUCK YOU!!! AND DANIELLE IF YOUR LOOKING AT THIS "I APOLOGIZE TO YOU GIRL" REALLY. NOW ABOUT THE RACE ISSUE. A CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE WAS BEATEN AND ROBBED BY A BLACK DATE SO I STOPPED SEEING BLACK CLIENTELE TEMPORAIRLY. AM I A RACIST NO. JESUS CHRIST IVE DATED MANY BLACK MEN.

No thanks you're not my type.You still don't get it,are all pale faced girls liars, no they aren't.

JHANIAH L0VE
03-02-2009, 02:03 PM

Legend
03-02-2009, 02:27 PM
how do my past personal choices affect you??? they dont.

It doesn't but its hard not to bring that up when you talk about not judging anyone, in which that statement you said about not seeing any more african americans indicates that you do judge people.I see you can't stop lying.

JHANIAH L0VE
03-02-2009, 02:33 PM

T-girl hound
03-02-2009, 02:40 PM

It doesn't but its hard not to bring that up when you talk about not judging anyone, in which that statement you said about not seeing any more african americans indicates that you do judge people.I see you can't stop lying.that was then this is now. like i said im not here to judge anyone. i see african men nowww. today,,, like its any of your business,,, do you feel better yet? IM NOT A FUKKIN RACIST! i think its time to make a youtube video

As a black man, I just wouldn't feel comfortable with knowing your past remarks. That's just an honest statement. You are a pretty girl but it would be hard not to think of. :shrug

JHANIAH L0VE
03-02-2009, 02:43 PM

T-girl hound
03-02-2009, 02:46 PM

It doesn't but its hard not to bring that up when you talk about not judging anyone, in which that statement you said about not seeing any more african americans indicates that you do judge people.I see you can't stop lying.that was then this is now. like i said im not here to judge anyone. i see african men nowww. today,,, like its any of your business,,, do you feel better yet? IM NOT A FUKKIN RACIST! i think its time to make a youtube video

who cares if you are a racist, damn why do people have to explain themselves to other people. you got the RIGHT to think and say anything you want, I believe thats still in the fucking US CONSTITUTION!!!! THANKYOU. FINALLY A POST WHERE THERE NOT GUNNING ON ME.

I definitely wasn't gunning at you, just an honest statement.

JHANIAH L0VE
03-02-2009, 02:50 PM

timxxx
03-02-2009, 03:08 PM
i see african men nowww. today

Aah the Recession is a bitch :wink: :twisted:

TS JENNA
03-02-2009, 03:14 PM
Jhaniah I like ur new pics! U dnt need to use other girls pics...u r beatifule!....do what makes u happy.... tc

JHANIAH L0VE
03-02-2009, 03:22 PM

JHANIAH L0VE
03-02-2009, 03:23 PM

JHANIAH L0VE
03-02-2009, 03:24 PM

Legend
03-02-2009, 03:24 PM

Moron i don't give a shit who you date,don't go making statements about not judging anyone when you actually do.Yeah go ahead and make a video brainiac i'm sure you'll try to make up some bullshit that no one will believe.

By the way in that video try to address everything like using the fake pics and why you're such a vulgar lying piece of crap.

I really don't have anything else to say to you JHANIAH THE JOKE so enjoy your wonderful meaningful life of being an honest person :roll:

JHANIAH L0VE
03-02-2009, 03:27 PM

Legend
03-02-2009, 03:38 PM
anyway people ill be back later, gotta do my morning shopping. hopefully you realized by now that i am not a racist. that im not dumb, and hopefully you lose youre hate towards me. but if not, hey look on the brite side. YOURE TUNED INTO MY LIFE. ME. JHANIAH L0VE BITCH.

You're one dumb motherf**ker you made this exact post at the same time i made mine and replace it" with any more guns before i leave?" then you decide to repost the going shopping bullshit after my post.Like i said you're a joke,JHANIAH THE JOKE that is.

SidInNy
03-02-2009, 03:40 PM
hopefully you realized by now that i am not a racist. that im not dumb,

One out of two isn't bad :P

sugdaddie69
03-02-2009, 04:10 PM
----- :violin

T-girl hound
03-02-2009, 04:54 PM
OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!! IM DONE WITH BLACK MEN REAL TALK, this shitt gets me very UPSET poor rhianna... i hope she makes a full recovery. people are entitled to their own opinion.

The above is Jhaniah's comment less than two weeks ago, I was believing you for a second. Not racist my ass

luv4Tgirls
03-02-2009, 05:18 PM
Nice pics, you Look very Nice and HOT

menacingmethods86
03-02-2009, 06:35 PM
She has no lips that's why she always poses with that absurd face. And no ass either.

Silcc69
03-02-2009, 06:40 PM
LOL at legend still arguing. You must not have anything better to do. And JHANIAH show sum nude pics not the same shit we have all seen before.

Danielle Foxx
03-02-2009, 07:37 PM
HOPE YOU LIKE :) MORE COMING TODAY. O AND I ALSO WANT TO APOLOGIZE IF I RACIALLY OFFENDED ANY ONE ON H A :) ps much better quality on myspace

Much better! First picture looks great - and your humbleness is appreciated.

xoxo

Solitary Brother
03-02-2009, 07:44 PM
Jhaniah I like you cause your not some fake ass bitch.

SXFX
03-02-2009, 07:53 PM
Great pictures hun, you are very very cute.
I'm sure your BF is one very lucky guy.
And as always hun, smile will you! Come on! :D

JHANIAH L0VE
03-02-2009, 11:43 PM

JHANIAH L0VE
03-02-2009, 11:44 PM

JHANIAH L0VE
03-02-2009, 11:45 PM
HOPE YOU LIKE :) MORE COMING TODAY. O AND I ALSO WANT TO APOLOGIZE IF I RACIALLY OFFENDED ANY ONE ON H A :) ps much better quality on myspace

Much better! First picture looks great - and your humbleness is appreciated.

xoxoTHANKYOU DANIELLE i like your new avatar

JHANIAH L0VE
03-02-2009, 11:46 PM
Jhaniah I like you cause your not some fake ass bitch.THANKYOU

Legend
03-02-2009, 11:55 PM
Jhaniah I like you cause your not some fake ass bitch.

What else would you call someone who would uses someone elses picture ,you would call them a fake ass bitch.

JHANIAH L0VE
03-03-2009, 12:09 AM
THE PAST IS THE PAST. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR NICE COMMENTS I REALLY APPRECIATE IT

ARMANIXXX
03-03-2009, 12:56 AM
THE PAST IS THE PAST. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR NICE COMMENTS I REALLY APPRECIATE IT

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=42779

Ummmm........

Last month?

:roll:

:wink:

Legend
03-03-2009, 01:02 AM

It's funny how youre bitchy,arrogant attitude has changed,your reduced to a pathetic person who is grateful for the smallest of compliments and acknowledges them like a loser who is trying to make nice with as many people as they can because they have been a jerk or a bitch.You wouldn't have this whole problem if you wasn't the arrogant vile mouth bitch you portrayed yourself to be in the beginning.

"THE PAST IS THE PAST"

You're a proven liar nothing that comes out of your mouth can be believed.

The King Down Under
03-03-2009, 02:14 AM
It's funny how youre bitchy,arrogant attitude has changed,your reduced to a pathetic person who is grateful for the smallest of compliments and acknowledges them like a loser who is trying to make nice with as many people as they can because they have been a jerk or a bitch.You wouldn't have this whole problem if you wasn't the arrogant vile mouth bitch you portrayed yourself to be in the beginning.

"THE PAST IS THE PAST"

You're a proven liar nothing that comes out of your mouth can be believed.

Let it go legend...

She's lied and made an arse of herslef. we all know that. If you want to keep pointing it out to her then PM her. It gets beyond a joke when you keep posting the same shit we already know.

And before you say if I don't like it then why did I post. Because some people need to be told!

HTFU

JHANIAH L0VE
03-03-2009, 02:17 AM

MrF
03-03-2009, 04:48 AM
Don't worry about it Jhaniah. He's made his point, and you've been patient enough on this thread. Time to hit the "ignore" button.

Nice pics, btw. I can accept why you are here on the board.

If we all work on ignoring the flame baiting, the board might clean up.

JHANIAH L0VE
03-03-2009, 05:41 AM

JHANIAH L0VE
03-03-2009, 05:48 AM
Don't worry about it Jhaniah. He's made his point, and you've been patient enough on this thread. Time to hit the "ignore" button.

Nice pics, btw. I can accept why you are here on the board.

If we all work on ignoring the flame baiting, the board might clean up.THANKYOU MUCH

Felicia Katt
03-03-2009, 05:50 AM
People on here should remember that forgiveness is divine

and so are the more recent pics. If you can stay humble and true to yourself, you shouldn't ever feel the need to lie to anyone else again.

FK

JHANIAH L0VE
03-03-2009, 05:56 AM
People on here should remember that forgiveness is divine

and so are the more recent pics. If you can stay humble and true to yourself, you shouldn't ever feel the need to lie to anyone else again.

FK thankyou felicia

celticgrafix
03-03-2009, 05:58 AM
wheres the sign up list for this booty camp

JHANIAH L0VE
03-03-2009, 06:37 AM
wheres the sign up list for this booty camp

celticgrafix
03-03-2009, 06:39 AM
damn i only wanna see one line

JHANIAH L0VE
03-03-2009, 06:43 AM
lmfao! ill be on eros tomorrow www.eros-chicago.com

celticgrafix
03-03-2009, 06:49 AM
thanks but i dont do that

wankmaster
03-03-2009, 07:09 AM
Hot as fuck. I don't care what she said or did in the past, I still wanna fuck her.

barefootjoe69
03-03-2009, 08:47 AM
I think she deserves a second chance on here.

2009AD
12-05-2009, 05:41 AM
... :arrow:

Silcc69
02-12-2011, 07:30 PM
Classic stuff.

dante
02-12-2011, 07:40 PM
lmfao! ill be on eros tomorrow www.eros-chicago.com (http://www.eros-chicago.com)

are you a prostitute?

Silcc69
02-12-2011, 07:43 PM
Even more LOL's

dogsandcats
02-12-2011, 07:55 PM
are you a prostitute?

look how old the post is that you are replying to.