View Full Version : Zodiac Sign Theories

Ts Jamie Jezebel
03-02-2009, 03:01 AM
Do you believe, that Zodiac signs have influence upon our life ?

2009AD
03-02-2009, 03:25 AM
Astrology is as real as the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus.

Tepres
03-02-2009, 03:39 AM

No.

fred41
03-02-2009, 04:37 AM

No.

ditto

saifan
03-02-2009, 05:04 AM
I think the time of year we were conceived and born are a factor in who we are. I don't really buy into the Zodiac signs though.

jjhill
03-14-2009, 06:35 AM
i never believed in them to recently, when I looked at who I'm most compatiable with, and it was spot on!

Tika
03-14-2009, 05:00 PM
Scientifically it's all bullshit. However, I've met way too many people that were spot-on with their signs. Every Scorpio I've ever met is a blight on fucking society. Leos are usually great, outgoing, energetic, successful. Libras are laid-back, tight with money, mellow... the list goes on.

It's gotten to the point where I'll be able to guess with a reasonable degree of accuracy what sign someone is, just on their behaviour and how I get along with them. Scorps are evil fuckers that I will avoid like the plague.

There was this gorgeous girl I asked out to lunch and during the course of conversation I found out she was a Scorpio. She invited me to come hang out with her and her friends, go dancing, etc. and I really wanted some social contact at that point. I said fuck it and didn't go. The next time I was in at the bank and saw her, she seemed a little surprised that I hadn't called her and went out. I said out loud to a coworker standing next to her "I don't do pity invites". She seemed genuinely upset and protested that it wasn't like that.

I just walked out and the couple of times I saw her after that, I just smiled and nodded.

Castor_Troy05
03-14-2009, 05:06 PM
I do not.

Loads of bollocks in my opinion. Judging someone on which day they were born is pretty sad really.

2009AD
03-14-2009, 05:22 PM
Judging someone on which day they were born is pretty sad really.

Well said mate. :claps

hippifried
03-14-2009, 05:41 PM
Do you believe, that Zodiac signs have influence upon our life ?I believe there are enough people who do believe it & act accordinly to affect one's life.