View Full Version : Harassment of a Member Here by Outsiders

informer
09-20-2005, 09:03 PM
A group of players who go by the name "Laserwave" and "vemoth" in a online tank game (www.tankmania.com or www.onemotion.com) are creating web sites about someone called "Chica". They are saying that it is one of their players who went under the name "Jamie" or "Chica" or "Tinkerbell". Of course along with that comes a lot of derogatory remarks and sick jokes. Here is the web site:

http://tankmania.90megs.com/

I don't approve of this and have contacted the web master "Tomas Eriksson" at the site www.tankmania.com. He claims to know nothing about this (even after other members of this gaming community complained) and I have reason to suspect a character named "Bignose" is involved as well. I have been threatened with hacking by someone who is officially connected to this site.

Please feel free to contact me at my hotmail address which is my profile.

hondarobot
09-20-2005, 09:17 PM
Wow, that's disturbing. What the hell is wrong with people like that?

Looks like they've spent a lot of time crusing the HA boards here "investigating", maybe they'll make a post and explain their irrational fear and other bullshit.

blckhaze
09-20-2005, 09:18 PM
truly unfortunate.

hondarobot
09-20-2005, 09:45 PM
I almost feel like joining that game or whatever it is and harrassing those clowns right back. I suppose that would just be throwing gas on the fire, though.

I think huge props are due to this Informer person for standing up and saying something. And I hope Chica doesn't let these jerks bother her. Just a few more assholes in the world.

thanos
09-20-2005, 09:56 PM
Thats horrible and utterly digusting. Sadly, it's not the first time (and probably not the last time) a member of this site was harassed by outsiders. The amount of "straight" people who "stumble" upon this site only to point fingers at other people who post here is extremely troubling.

Kent2k
09-20-2005, 09:59 PM
False alarm guys,

f252863@hotmail.com is also Known as Hell33 and got recently banned by the webmaster.

Check this website for more info.
http://www.tanknews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=111

Kent

popperluv
09-20-2005, 10:31 PM
Mean while Im sure they jerk off thinking about Chica.

Harrys Boy
09-20-2005, 11:03 PM
You forget how backwards people can be.

rick_932
09-20-2005, 11:20 PM
smh @ online gamers having grudges against better players, so they choose to persecute them to ease their egos

Vicki Richter
09-21-2005, 12:46 AM
I for one am very disappointed to hear that Chica is a bad sport in tankmania.

;)

Seriously I've played online games with clans where I told them up front who I was and when I didn't. I got caught doing the latter because the email address I used for the forums linked back to one of my vicki richter accounts. I managed the facade for 6 months though. There was a huge uproar in the clan when they found out. I guess it's hard when you are telling someone she is beautiful with a sexy voice and then you find out she isn't all you thought she was. It all worked out in the end because I was a 733t player and there is always a shortage of those. It just wasn't as fun afterwards.

I found that my first clan where I told them from the beginning was very cool with it. I made some great cyber buddies out of that.

Lessons learned though.

rvince
09-21-2005, 02:31 AM
http://tankmania.90megs.com/

The main picture they display of her as been obviously photoshopped actually...
Still the fact people can waste hours to make this kind of hate site is just beyond me...

tubgirl
09-21-2005, 02:48 AM
wow

Vicki Richter
09-21-2005, 05:26 AM
Those little shits can be evil. Trust me. One (from an old clan) hacked my php and used my server as a spam mail relay for literally over a month before I caught on. It's actually a little endearing in a way. As sad as it is, I guarantee some of them are going to get hooked on shemales because of this little prank.

TomSelis
09-21-2005, 05:39 AM
Those little shits can be evil. Trust me. One (from an old clan) hacked my php and used my server as a spam mail relay for literally over a month before I caught on. It's actually a little endearing in a way. As sad as it is, I guarantee some of them are going to get hooked on shemales because of this little prank.

HOOKED ON SHEMALES WORKED FOR MEEEEEEE!!!!!

lucx
09-21-2005, 08:04 AM

Where did you play? and what?
i'd like to start playing some online games...

Ecstatic
09-21-2005, 02:47 PM
You said it, Vicki. That just sucks. Chica, I'm sorry to hear that you were treated this way.

Kent2k
09-21-2005, 06:28 PM
As usual Hell33 (informer) is only giving a small part of the story of Jamie/Chica.

In the past (before the player Jamie became Chica), he was part of a team called The Royals, which consisted of several members who were involved in less than fair actions on the game (e.g Using cheat programs).

Having found out about this, other players (including the aforementioned Laser Wave, vemoth and BigNose), who were not in The Royals, thought it fair to show to innocent players the fact that this team had been cheating on the game.

This began a rift between several players on the game and basically escalated into both sides constantly accusing the other of cheating and generally arguing over small matters.

Over time things got worse and ended up with Jamie and Hell33 (amongst others) spamming the Tankmania Forum just because BigNose was the moderator. They had no respect for what the other hundreds/thousands of players wanted and this culminated in the removal of the Forum for a long time, clearly punishing the innocent players of the game just because a few immature members disliked the moderator.

Because of all that Jamie had done in the past, when people found out that Chica was previously Jamie and had been lying to all the players for many months, they were abused. But I have to stress that the abuse WAS NOT because of the fact that Chica was a transvestite, but was because Chica was Jamie, a player who had abused other people in the past. Had these players found out that a member was just a transvestite and had no links to things which had happened in the past, there would have been no uproar and the player would have been left to their own devices.

Spanky
09-21-2005, 06:37 PM
Wow Vicki, everytime I see your avatar pic I get turned on. Your butthole looks beautiful.

If you're ever in need of a good rim-job, I'm your man! :lol:

hondarobot
09-21-2005, 06:58 PM
Huh? Sooooo. . . Chica caused some trouble on a game forum (using the name Jamie), then posted as Chica and was found to be the same person. Then some jerks posted a bunch of shit about it and "outed" Chica as a girl.

This is becoming rather confusing, but as long as no-one is picking on one of our HA girls anymore, I'm not so sure what the big deal is.

informer
09-21-2005, 07:58 PM
As you can see the stories here are very complicated but what is clearly evident is that this was an attack on someone in a simple flash game that led to posting of their information on a web site. What is omitted is the constant chatter of these players making fun of the sexual proclivities of others. Pretty sick.

NYCe
09-21-2005, 08:26 PM
I tried Xbox live once. Lots of young kids on there yelling out curses, racial slurs, calling each other fags and homos. People logging out before they lose, etc. This story reminds of that.

Harrys Boy
09-21-2005, 09:12 PM
I play poker online, and i get so much abuse and name calling its unbelievable, but not because of my lifestyle choices though, its because i keep on winning :wink:

NickTheQuick
09-21-2005, 09:19 PM

Vicki Richter
09-21-2005, 11:55 PM
People cheat at all games and it ruins it for the honest players just trying to have fun.

I am really appalled at Chica supported cheating teammates and was responsible for spamming forums. It makes me worried about what Chica will do here or to other members if Chica disagrees with what has been posted. At the very least we have been notified that we should be careful.

Harrys Boy
09-22-2005, 12:09 AM
Vicki ur basing your asumptions on the evidence of somebody who has taken part in a website smear campaign and also who has only posted here twice and therefore could be any kind of lunatic. I think your cute but your jumping the gun a bit with this one.

hondarobot
09-22-2005, 12:14 AM
Yeah, all the available evidence points to Chica being a real menace to this forum.

sigh

Maybe some investigation is in order before making assumptions.

Anyone know the name of a good shemale detective?

Dkg
09-22-2005, 01:30 AM
"I was a 733t player and there is always a shortage of those. It just wasn't as fun afterwards."

LOL whoever thought Vicky spoke gaming lingo. Or for that matter played online games..! Hey Vicky, u ever played Battlefield 2? Now that's an online game to play.

As for Chica, who cares, she should just ignore this and don't let those idiots get to her. They're just mad cause they suck and she should take pride in knowing that she's the better player, and person.