PDA

View Full Version : Joke Thread

elo
02-21-2009, 10:24 PM
OK,lets have some fun.I found this one quite amusing.

A man walked into an agent's office in Hollywood and said, "I want to be a movie star." Tall, handsome and with experience on Broadway, he had the right credentials. The agent asked, "What's your name?" The guy said, "My name is Penis van Lesbian."

The agent said, "Sir, I hate to tell you, but to get into Hollywood you have to change your name." "I will NOT change my name! The van Lesbian name is centuries old, I will not disrespect my grandfather by changing my name," replied the man. The agent said, "Sir, I have worked in Hollywood for years... you will NEVER go far with a name like Penis van Lesbian! I'm telling you, you have to change your name or I will not be able to represent you." "So be it!" replied the man, storming out. "I guess we will not do business together!"

Five years later the agent opened an envelope sent to his office. Inside the envelope was a letter and a cheque for $50,000. The agent was awe-struck. Who would send him $50,000? He read the letter...

"Dear sir, five years ago I came into your office wanting to become an actor. You told me I needed to change my name. I refused. You told me I would never make it in Hollywood with a name like Penis van Lesbian. After I left your office, I thought about what you said. I decided you were right. I had too much pride to return to your office, so I signed with another agent. I would never have made it without changing my name, so the enclosed cheque is a token of my appreciation. Thank you for your advice.

Yours Sincerely, Dick van Dyke.

elo
02-21-2009, 10:37 PM
Man says to God: "God, why did you make woman so beautiful?"
God says: "So you would love her."
"But God," the man says, "why did you make her so dumb?"
God says: "So she would love you."
:lol:

celticgrafix
02-21-2009, 10:57 PM
Jokes on Maxim

A man is out shopping and discovers a new brand of Olympic condoms. Clearly impressed, he buys a pack. Upon getting home, the man informs his wife of his new purchase.

“Olympic condoms?”, she asks, “What makes them so special?”

“There are three colors,” he replies, “Gold, Silver and Bronze.”

“What color are you going to wear tonight?” she asks cheekily.

“Gold of course,” says the man proudly.

The wife responds, “Really, why don’t you wear Silver? It would be nice if you came second for a change.”

elo
02-21-2009, 11:07 PM
Husband: Want a quickie?
Wife: As opposed to what?

Jim Brown
02-21-2009, 11:49 PM
This one time a band champ, this squirrel was banging a rabbit. The father squirrel came home and caught his son banging a rabbit. Dad was like "WTF are you doing with a rabbit?"

The son said " I'm trying to get me some nuts." The father was like "Wait, what, is that rabbit a tranny?" The son said "Yeah, she got nuts"

:twisted:

Yeah, I crack myself up.

StaggerLee
02-22-2009, 02:35 AM
Q: What do you say to a girl with two black eyes?

A: Nothing. You already told the bitch twice...

Oli
02-22-2009, 02:43 AM
I received a phone call from a gorgeous ex-girlfriend who this morning called 'out-of-the-blue' to see if I was still around.

We lost track of time, chatting about the wild, romantic times we used to enjoy together.

I couldn't believe it when she asked if I'd be interested in meeting up and rekindling a little of that 'old magic'.

'Wow!' I was flabbergasted.

'I don't know if I could keep pace with you now', I said, 'I'm a bit older and a bit grayer and balder than when you last saw me. Plus I don't really have the energy I used to have.'

She just giggled and said she was sure I would 'rise to the challenge'.

'Yeah.' I said. 'Just so long as you don't mind a waistline that's a few inches wider these days! Not to mention my total lack of muscle tone...everything is sagging, my teeth are a bit yellowed and I am developing jowls like a Great Dane!'

She laughed and told me to stop being so silly. She teased me saying that tubby, gray haired, older men were cute, and she was sure I would still be a great lover.

Anyway, she giggled and said, 'I've put on a few pounds myself!'

So I told her to fuck off.

jjhill
02-22-2009, 02:47 AM
Q: What do you say to a girl with two black eyes?

A: Nothing. You already told the bitch twice...

this is for you stagger!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xX_WVJDX4M&feature=channel_page
that song cracks me up, esp toward the end! :lol:

elo
02-22-2009, 02:51 AM
A lesbian goes to a nutritionist because she has indigestion.

The nutritionist says, "It's simple - you are what you eat."

So the lesbian turns to her and says, "Are you calling me a cunt?"

hippifried
02-22-2009, 03:08 AM
Cop: Got any ID?

Drunk: 'Bout whut?

elo
02-22-2009, 03:13 AM
This one cracked me up:

Two women go out one weekend without their husbands. As they came back, just before dawn, both of them drunk, they felt the urge to pee. They noticed that the only place to stop was a cemetery. Scared and drunk, they stopped and decided to go there anyway.

The first one did not have anything to blot herself with, so she took her panties off, used them and discarded them. The second, not finding anything either, thought "I'm not getting rid of my panties..." so she used the ribbon of a nearby flower wreath.

The morning after, the two husbands were talking to each other on the phone, and one says to the other: "We have to be on the look-out; it seems that these two were up to no good last night, my wife came home without her panties..." The other one responded: "You're lucky, mine came home with a card stuck to her butt that read, "We will never forget you."

slinky
02-22-2009, 04:15 AM
JHANIAH L0VE

elo
02-22-2009, 05:40 PM
JHANIAH L0VEShe hasn´t a good day,yesterday.

Lawyers should never ask a Mississippi grandma a question if they aren't
prepared for the answer.
In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called his first
witness, a grand motherly, elderly woman to the stand. He approached her and
asked, "Mrs. Jones, do you know me?"

She responded, "Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since
you were a young boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me.
You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about
them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the
brains to realize you never will amount to anything more than a two-bit
paper pusher. Yes, I know you."

The lawyer was stunned! Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the
room and asked, "Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?"

She again replied, "Why, yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a
youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can't
build a normal relationship with anyone and his law practice is one of the
worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three
different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him."

The defense attorney almost died.

The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench and, in a very quiet
voice, said, "If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I'll send
you to the electric chair."

elo
11-25-2009, 09:07 PM
Why are women wearing make-up and perfum?

Because they are ugly and stink! :wink:

iluvshemales
11-26-2009, 04:16 PM
hahahahaha. my faves were penis van lesbian and the grandma one :) bwahahahahahahahaha.....!

PapiBear
11-26-2009, 05:40 PM
Yesterday I accidently sent a nude picture of myself to all the people in my address book.
It was really embarassing, and it cost a fortune in postage.