PDA

View Full Version : 3rd party contacting..................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-20-2009, 09:57 PM
I'm enjoying a day off and all of a sudden this sms comes up on my iPhone from a number I'm not aware of about a party going on this evening......

Now I don't know about the rest of you but I'm not into 3rd party info sharing. I have one promoter [Sunny Delight] who I adore and look forward to receiving messages from; you would not believe how many chicks call me at the last minute asking for directions to her parties. But other people I don't know, or people I no longer care to know, sending me sms messages is out of the question.

IMO this is the same as signing up on a website then that site gives your name to a group of other companies to send you their info.

Whew, glad I got that off my chest.......

JWBL

Alyssa87
02-20-2009, 09:59 PM
sorry- it won't happen again

Sunny Dee-lite
02-20-2009, 11:44 PM
I ENJOY SENDING YOU THEMESSAGES JWBL! LOL :lol: SEE YOU TONIGHT FOR ALL THE FUN! :lol:

slinky
02-21-2009, 02:27 AM
Day off? What's that?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-21-2009, 02:42 AM
Day off? What's that?

Ehhhhhhhh it's Friday. Shalom

it was sundown somewhere in the world when I woke up so I took the whole day off to respect the Lord properly

Hopefully Sunny won't have any of those broads who get some enhancements done and think they're the shit afterwards at her event tonight..........had enough of them for this month.

flabbybody
02-21-2009, 02:48 AM
Shalom my brother

hwbs
02-21-2009, 02:48 AM
i enjoy texts from sister too :)