PDA

View Full Version : Taking GF Applications

Alaska Guy
02-12-2009, 03:41 PM
Hi ladies, I'm taking GF applications, any takers? :D

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/49/l_427cbb1e40814b3b8ed9e6aac254858f.jpg[img]http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/1/m_424461b9e13b45a2baf477a42c64d406.jpghttp://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/31/m_41d92c2769d1402fbc6b56ba9d33e0c5.jpghttp://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/12/m_633605e153bd40e287f8def3936a500e.jpghttp://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/58/m_4126dcd59fbc4fba93333cb6e774cf53.jpghttp://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/39/m_83de81b1cb194744bf7c5e5fc3097ae5.jpg

Alaska Guy
02-12-2009, 10:42 PM
No responses? Ppl are always talking about people having the guts to post their own pics, well there they are.

Danielle Foxx
02-12-2009, 11:18 PM
Is your cock big enough to reach all the way to California by any chance?

tsntx
02-13-2009, 12:42 AM
it takes a lot more to catch a girls interest then some pics

how bout submitting your "bf application" before requesting ours

gr4phic4rtist08
02-13-2009, 12:48 AM
How about not being a douche and posting your flabby ass pictures on the forum. He just secretly wants all these guys to IM him

tsntx
02-13-2009, 12:58 AM
How about not being a douche and posting your flabby ass pictures on the forum. He just secretly wants all these guys to IM him

lmao omg the IRONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is mine not from a phone
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/me1_167.jpg

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/me2_172.jpg

[/quote]

BTW..... CARE TO EXPLAIN WHAT YOUR REASON FOR OPENING A THREAD STARTED BY A GUY POSTING PICS OF HIMSELF?
surely it wasnt bc you were looking for some cock pics right?
dont you have some eros/cl ads to troll to ask girls for free dates?

Alaska Guy
02-13-2009, 01:10 AM

lmao omg the IRONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is mine not from a phone
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/me1_167.jpg

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/me2_172.jpg

BTW..... CARE TO EXPLAIN WHAT YOUR REASON FOR OPENING A THREAD STARTED BY A GUY POSTING PICS OF HIMSELF?
surely it wasnt bc you were looking for some cock pics right?
dont you have some eros/cl ads to troll to ask girls for free dates?[/quote]

All in good fun. The ladies have mentioned on here that they would like to see more pics of some guys, so I posted a few of mine. And no, I don't have some eros/cl ads to troll. Why say that anyway?

Alaska Guy
02-13-2009, 01:12 AM
Is your cock big enough to reach all the way to California by any chance?

LOL! Good one Danielle, that gave me a good laugh. No, it doesn't quite reach all the way to Cali! lol

mimiplastique
02-13-2009, 01:12 AM
Guys you both Look GREAT ! :)

Alaska Guy
02-13-2009, 01:14 AM

Wow u figured it out exactly! You must be some kind of genius. :roll:

tsntx
02-13-2009, 01:15 AM
All in good fun. The ladies have mentioned on here that they would like to see more pics of some guys, so I posted a few of mine. And no, I don't have some eros/cl ads to troll. Why say that anyway?

... well i def wont be submitting my application to you as you are way below my standard

while i like well built guys... nothing attracts me like a guy that has some brains.... go RE-read my original comment that you quoted..... and keep reading it til you understand it.

best of luck tho. lol

Alaska Guy
02-13-2009, 01:16 AM

Thanks Mimi, you are looking hot as ever!

Alaska Guy
02-13-2009, 01:19 AM

... well i def wont be submitting my application to you as you are way below my standard

while i like well built guys... nothing attracts me like a guy that has some brains.... go RE-read my original comment that you quoted..... and keep reading it til you understand it.

best of luck tho. lol

...Ok, I misread it, and you were talking to that other guy. I've never been shy in the brains department either TSNTX

TsJennifer
02-13-2009, 01:27 AM
Im sure you will find alot of girls on here that will be interested in you. I think its great you posted pic of yourself! Lets be nice everyone!

xoxo~

Alaska Guy
02-13-2009, 01:32 AM
Im sure you will find alot of girls on here that will be interested in you. I think its great you posted pic of yourself! Lets be nice everyone!

xoxo~

Thanks Jennifer. U sure seem like a sweet girl, beautiful too! So u wouldn't happen to be one of them, would u? :D

mimiplastique
02-13-2009, 03:44 AM

awWW COMING FROM A HOT YOUNG GUY like yourself ... That means alot
xoxoxo

Helvis2012
02-13-2009, 03:50 AM
I always laugh at these posts.

Funny.

Alaska Guy
02-13-2009, 04:07 AM

awWW COMING FROM A HOT YOUNG GUY like yourself ... That means alot
xoxoxo

And coming from a hot sexy voluptuous gal like yourself means a lot to me too! :D

EDIT: Mimi, I just watched your video "Why so serious?" and I laughed my fuckin ass off when you suddenly threw that tree into the hallway! ROFL! That's freakin hilarious!

Alaska Guy
02-13-2009, 09:36 PM
gonna try a bump here

chefmike
02-13-2009, 10:01 PM
LMFAO...if you're waiting for a more enthusiastic response maybe this time you should show 'em a picture of what's in your wallet, slick...

Alaska Guy
02-13-2009, 10:07 PM
LMFAO...if you're waiting for a more enthusiastic response maybe this time you should show 'em a picture of what's in your wallet, slick...

lol true. But I want a girl to like me for me and not my extreme wealth :lol:

tsntx
02-13-2009, 10:11 PM
then how bout do what i said and tell us why we should swarm, flock, and fawn over you

a pic is helpful but hopefully theres more to u then the outside

however since i already suggested this and you ignored it.... and then i took up for you and you took it as an insult im gonna stick w/ my feeling it has more to do w/ youre a decent book cover filled w/ blank pages

Alaska Guy
02-13-2009, 10:46 PM
then how bout do what i said and tell us why we should swarm, flock, and fawn over you

a pic is helpful but hopefully theres more to u then the outside

however since i already suggested this and you ignored it.... and then i took up for you and you took it as an insult im gonna stick w/ my feeling it has more to do w/ youre a decent book cover filled w/ blank pages

I know I misread your original post, I was tired when I was reading it. But yea, thanks.

Ok, so here goes. I'm a hardworking, dedicated, honest, successful individual that strives to improve myself as time flows ever forward. I was not spoiled as a child, and so I know how to appreciate life. I hold as a great virtue, and I take pride in knowing that my success was derived directly from my own blood, sweat and tears.

I am a person that genuinely wants to be with a tgirl. I know what I want and how to overcome obstacles to reach my desired goals. I have an open mind and easy going personality. I know u think I'm dumber than a box of rocks, but in all truthfulness, I have never been shy in the intelligence department. I'm 6'3, so that's usually a plus. Sure there's more to me, but that's enough for now. :)

Ts CinthyaNY
02-13-2009, 10:46 PM

True... But a we like to be spoil by the guy we like in so many different ways not because you cute it means you just are good to showing around.

Although this it make more interesting to go for it....

Ok, so here goes. I'm a hardworking, dedicated, honest, successful individual that strives to improve myself as time flows ever forward. I was not spoiled as a child, and so I know how to appreciate life. I hold as a great virtue, and I take pride in knowing that my success was derived directly from my own blood, sweat and tears.

I am a person that genuinely wants to be with a tgirl. I know what I want and how to overcome obstacles to reach my desired goals. I have an open mind and easy going personality. I know u think I'm dumber than a box of rocks, but in all truthfulness, I have never been shy in the intelligence department. I'm 6'3, so that's usually a plus. Sure there's more to me, but that's enough for now. :)

Sounds very good, bet you will have tons of PM's; so good luck in your search of love dear...

Alaska Guy
02-13-2009, 11:19 PM

True... But a we like to be spoil by the guy we like in so many different ways not because you cute it means you just are good to showing around.

Although this it make more interesting to go for it....

Sounds very good, bet you will have tons of PM's; so good luck in your search of love dear...

Don't get me wrong, I like to spoil my gf's. In fact, I had a trip to Vegas planned for this weekend, BUT SHE CANCELED, so I have to finally give up on her. She said no to these Valentines Day plans: Presidential suite, massage and spa planned for morning, limo pick up at hotel and hellicoptor ride to view the sunset at Grand Canyon and then back over the city lights of Vegas. Finish with hellicoptor ride and then it's dinner at Top of the World restaurant. After dinner I had tickets to Cirque De Solei - Mystere. Then of course when that's over we were free to do whatever, in which I had arranged for VIP passes to all the hot night life in Vegas.

Ts CinthyaNY
02-14-2009, 01:37 AM
Don't get me wrong, I like to spoil my gf's. In fact, I had a trip to Vegas planned for this weekend, BUT SHE CANCELED, so I have to finally give up on her. She said no to these Valentines Day plans: Presidential suite, massage and spa planned for morning, limo pick up at hotel and hellicoptor ride to view the sunset at Grand Canyon and then back over the city lights of Vegas. Finish with hellicoptor ride and then it's dinner at Top of the World restaurant. After dinner I had tickets to Cirque De Solei - Mystere. Then of course when that's over we were free to do whatever, in which I had arranged for VIP passes to all the hot night life in Vegas.

OMG.. Sounds too good to be true, if it is, that bitch do not deserve you at all , you better off her...duh. Bet after that you are going to be flooded with PM's Lol.!

:P

Alaska Guy
02-14-2009, 02:40 AM

OMG.. Sounds too good to be true, if it is, that bitch do not deserve you at all , you better of her...duh. Bet after that you are going to be flooded with PM's Lol.!

:P

It sounds too good to be true because it was going to be an AWESOME trip! lol I just thought she deserved it, and me. I'm just not used to being THAT wrong on things like that. But I was. Oh well, you are right, time to move on.

fred41
02-14-2009, 03:52 AM

I think he basically just did :wink:

sheyum
02-14-2009, 05:35 AM
false modesty will get you nowhere

Danielle Foxx
02-14-2009, 06:45 AM

I like Cliff from Alaska a lot better then the drunk college douche. He's nice, respectful, sweet, open about his life, his friends love him, he has a great rewarding job and is handsome as fuck

Alaska Guy
02-14-2009, 03:17 PM

I like Cliff from Alaska a lot better then the drunk college douche. He's nice, respectful, sweet, open about his life, his friends love him, he has a great rewarding job and is handsome as fuck

Wow :shock: That's a great compliment, thanks a lot Danielle! You rock too! I always liked your sense of humor and fun attitude ;) and not to mention pretty

Alaska Guy
02-14-2009, 03:24 PM
Here's a coupla more pics.

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/14/m_3d75acb7426c480489ed9a406415c30f.jpg

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/63/m_459343bfbfbe4851a90da6cb527ed53e.jpg

Alaska Guy
02-15-2009, 03:24 AM
Ok, now I posted more than just a few pics, but also some more about me...

Alaska Guy
02-16-2009, 06:07 AM
No more comments from TSnTx? I posted more about me, more than just pics.

Helvis2012
02-17-2009, 11:49 AM
He's looking for some dick.

Alaska Guy
02-28-2009, 05:28 AM
Bumpin for the weekend.

So yea, so far I have a grand total of ZERO applications :P lol I thought there would be more interested than that, even purely based on entertainment value. C'mon ladies, post why you make a good GF!