View Full Version : The Entourage..........

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-11-2009, 02:02 PM
Do performers really need an entourage with them when they come to do an event????

I mean in the hip hop world I can understand, but in the "continental" world what are they gonna do? throw feathers and lipstick at the other persons crew if there's a beef???

Cubpocalypse
02-11-2009, 02:39 PM
somebody's got to scoop up all those panties at a Tom Jones concert

flabbybody
02-11-2009, 03:28 PM
its sorta a badge of honor in the pagent world when a girl's got a big following and can bring them to the club where they're performing

Ts CinthyaNY
02-11-2009, 04:57 PM
Exactly .. they trowing feathers and hills to each other in case of a beef ( Like you do not know JW how that it's going ) .

I believe it get the girls a little more confidence and to see known faces. At some point you have to get your make up and hair person , someone to hold your luggage and to help you out zipping your dress . One girl alone can't really make much in a night full of adrenaline and emotions flowing . Someone you trust should be taking care of your stuff while you perform ( you know sometimes thing "disappear" ) and obviously to make you feel incredible before coming to the stage telling you " Honey, you look gorgeous... Now own that stage " .

Too bad I missed that event...

*** Love to all ***

Cinthya...

flabbybody
02-11-2009, 05:23 PM
place was packed to the rafters. I'm sure Sunny will be doing more events like this, at least I hope so