PDA

View Full Version : Question for the Tops (esp Allanah)

chris71
02-10-2009, 09:12 AM
Hello all, this one's my first post on the forum and i'd first like to thank everyone who keep this site running !
I want to ask the ladies on here about their preferences when it comes to topping men. How many like to do it? What kinda men they prefer ( skinny or one's with meat on their bones) ? Hairy ( i'm not and i think it's a turn off too ) and, this one's kinda funny, i'd love to know how they tell their partners or boyfriends or whatever when they are in the mood to top ( my ex-gf used to say "darling, ocme lemme ride you to heaven lol ) ?
And i'd especially like allanah to reply on this one because i'm a HUGE fan. I might post some pics of myself for comments from the ladies too ( i love to be looked at ) lol

AllanahStarrNYC
02-10-2009, 09:48 AM
Welcome and thank you for being a fan :).

I don't consider myself a top- in fact in my personal relationships I am much more of a bottom than anything else. It's mostly a big turn off when I am involved in a relationship to be a top.

I do have a very dominant side to me too- so it really just depends on the situation really.

For movies, I don't mind doing it and it can be very hot, but personally I consider myself a bottom.

Enjoy your time on HA and thanks again. Kisses

2009AD
02-10-2009, 12:57 PM
I don't consider myself a top- in fact in my personal relationships I am much more of a bottom than anything else. It's mostly a big turn off when I am involved in a relationship to be a top.

For movies, I don't mind doing it and it can be very hot, but personally I consider myself a bottom.

To Allanah and all the girls who love to bottom..... :claps

cookiepuss
02-10-2009, 03:48 PM
Allanah Starr is a knock-out! Love to meet her :wink: