PDA

View Full Version : I think I would too rough

sammy2
02-04-2009, 05:05 AM
if I ever decide to fuck a TS, I love when GG tell me they love the way I be tearing up their pussy. No ts would be happy with me after im done fucking her.

Hendrix
02-04-2009, 05:09 AM
if I ever decide to fuck a TS, I love when GG tell me they love the way I be tearing up their pussy. No ts would be happy with me after im done fucking her.
There is something wrong with you sammy. Why are you making a thread like this?

Legend
02-04-2009, 05:15 AM

To much info.I can only imagine the ugly jamacian crackhead whores a mentally disturbed retard like you can pull.

Alyssa87
02-04-2009, 05:20 AM
You make the best threads Sammy!
They always bring a smile to my face.
There is a profound innocence in you that is hard to find in anyone- post pubescence.

I used to tutor special ed. kids in junior high and high school. they were some of the nicest kids ive ever known!

They're the only people who can say ridiculous and offensive things and you just cant help but laugh :lol:

Hendrix
02-04-2009, 05:22 AM
There is a profound innocence in you that is hard to find in anyone- post pubescence.

I used to tutor special ed. kids in junior high and high school. they were some of the nicest kids ive ever known!

They're the only people who can say ridiculous and offensive things and you just cant help but laugh :lol:
LOL. Alyssa you are priceless.

sammy2
02-04-2009, 05:28 AM
Why is it offensive ? maybe I have the same level of experience with ts as a child would with the grown up world. Not everyone here already spent lots of cash to be with many dif ts. I think you should respect guys like instead of trying to insult me.
Still keep my original point, most ts probably couldn't handle a young black tiger like me.

sammy2
02-04-2009, 05:29 AM
Why is it offensive ? maybe I have the same level of experience with ts as a child would with the grown up world. Not everyone here already spent lots of cash to be with many dif ts. I think you should respect guys like instead of trying to insult me.
Still keep my original point, most ts probably couldn't handle a young black tiger like me.

sammy2
02-04-2009, 05:30 AM

LG
02-04-2009, 05:31 AM

A (non-politically correct) translation for you, sammy2, in case you didn't get it, because Alyssa87 is truly too nice and way too sweet to be frank with you in a way you would understand is provided thus (if I may be be forgiven for my political incorrectness): She's saying you sound retarded.

Personally I think that's offensive to the mentally handicapped and those with special needs.

sammy2
02-04-2009, 05:31 AM

saifan
02-04-2009, 05:33 AM
You talk about respect? Seriously that is some funny shit. I'm thinking that Sammy might be one of the most perfectly executed trolls ever. Nice work, son.

LG
02-04-2009, 05:34 AM

I just saw this now. WTF? And you had to post it three times?!?

You deserve a good bitch-slapping my young black tiger. But then again, you'd probably like.

I won't bother commenting on the rest of your post or any future posts in this worthless thread.

Alyssa87
02-04-2009, 05:35 AM

THIS one isnt sweetie :) GOOD JOB

i respect you Sammy. WE ALL DO :wink:

and YES.. You are a tiger!
http://www.thekidswindow.co.uk/images/products/fullsize/57948.jpg

Jericho
02-04-2009, 05:37 AM
You talk about respect? Seriously that is some funny shit. I'm thinking that Sammy might be one of the most perfectly executed trolls ever. Nice work, son.

Evil Genius/Retard, fine line :shrug

Hendrix
02-04-2009, 05:39 AM
Sammy you are a fucking moron.

sammy2
02-04-2009, 05:42 AM

Practice to speak for yourself, I don't know why so many ts must operate in groups. I bet if every other ts should post that they don't see anything wrong with my post, you would change your mind about me

Alyssa87
02-04-2009, 05:46 AM
change my mind?

i like you Sammy! i said you make the best posts!

http://www.growingwell.com/themes/images/theme_maybig.gif

sammy2
02-04-2009, 05:49 AM
change my mind?

Okay b...

Hendrix
02-04-2009, 05:50 AM

Practice to speak for yourself, I don't know why so many ts must operate in groups. I bet if every other ts should post that they don't see anything wrong with my post, you would change your mind about me
I think any TS or GG who have respect for themselves who find your post offensive.
Please fix your grammar,it's horrible.

Alyssa87
02-04-2009, 05:53 AM
change my mind?

Okay b...

okay Re....

Odelay
02-04-2009, 05:56 AM

I've often wondered if some of the worst trolls throughout the internet aren't really part of the prison population. I've heard some prisons have internet access to relieve the tedium for the inmates.

Not saying that sammy2 is an incarcerated convict, but his worries and fantasies about cocks might point to an intimate knowledge of them. Trolling on Hungangels might be a way for him to temporarily forget his harrowing and boring existence inside the slammer.

Alyssa87
02-04-2009, 05:58 AM

I've often wondered if some of the worst trolls throughout the internet aren't really part of the prison population. I've heard some prisons have internet access to relieve the tedium for the inmates.

Not saying that sammy2 is an incarcerated convict, but his worries and fantasies about cocks might point to an intimate knowledge of them. Trolling on Hungangels might be a way for him to temporarily forget his harrowing and boring existence inside the slammer.

+1
not to mention that closeup of his parted lips- BEGGING for dick.

Hendrix
02-04-2009, 06:01 AM
This is sammy's girlfriend.

Alyssa87
02-04-2009, 06:01 AM
jk sammy ;)

envivision
02-04-2009, 06:03 AM
After i am done with one of the girls, she usually can't take a dump for over two weeks....

Hey, just call me a romantic.

blckhaze
02-04-2009, 06:11 AM
ROFL @ young black tiger.

Sure buddy. You got it like that. There entirely frightened of your massive wang and unforgiving stroke.

This thread = funniest BS ever.

saifan
02-04-2009, 06:12 AM

+1
not to mention that closeup of his parted lips- BEGGING for dick.

I'm happy with my age but damn if Alyssa doesn't make me wish I was 10 years younger.

2009AD
02-04-2009, 06:41 AM
if I ever decide to fuck a TS....... No ts would be happy with me after im done fucking her.

Any sensible person will question having dick inside their ass or using their dick to play around in shit. you don't even have to read the bible.

What an idiot.

justatransgirl
02-04-2009, 06:52 AM

Oh Sammy... I don't usually condone people who post violence against transsexuals, but I'm in a fiesty mood tonight - so you get a pass - bring it on baby let's see what ya got! :-) :-)

I could fuck you until your cock bleeds and still want more... :-)

Giggles,
TS Jamie :-)

sammy2
02-04-2009, 07:28 AM

Oh Sammy... I don't usually condone people who post violence against transsexuals, but I'm in a fiesty mood tonight - so you get a pass - bring it on baby let's see what ya got! :-) :-)

I could fuck you until your cock bleeds and still want more... :-)

Giggles,

lol

Funny, if a ts ever get hard at me I would chop it off ..lol.. Thanks for posting.

sammy2
02-04-2009, 07:32 AM
After i am done with one of the girls, she usually can't take a dump for over two weeks....

Hey, just call me a romantic. Was she bleeding ? thats murder.

justatransgirl
02-04-2009, 07:42 AM
Funny, if a ts ever get hard at me I would chop it off ..lol.. Thanks for posting.

Ooops - what I meant was - - YOU could fuck ME until your cock bleeds and I'd still be begging for more... Me fucking a guy - ewww, icky.

The gauntlet has been tossed. :-) :-)

LOL,

Ts CinthyaNY
02-04-2009, 07:49 AM

Well that's if you " young black tiger " get any gurl who wants to get hurt. Obviously there is rough sex but it has it limits and rules of playing. if you go beyond of those limits then it's not called sex but abusing.

sammy2
02-04-2009, 07:50 AM

Ooops - what I meant was - - YOU could fuck ME until your cock bleeds and I'd still be begging for more... Me fucking a guy - ewww, icky.

The gauntlet has been tossed. :-) :-)

LOL,
Trust me, if I fuck you for two mins you would start running away from me...My dick is too thick, the sexier you are, the bigger my dick gets, and if your ass is tight this will only make me fuck you with more power... trust me... you would beg me to stop, did I tell you im 6'6 ? The presure im pounding with will break you down completely... I can make you vow to never put another dick inside your ass ..

vincidog
02-04-2009, 08:22 AM
Trust me, if I fuck you for two mins you would start running away from me...My dick is too thick, the sexier you are, the bigger my dick gets, and if your ass is tight this will only make me fuck you with more power... trust me... you would beg me to stop, did I tell you im 6'6 ? The presure im pounding with will break you down completely... I can make you vow to never put another dick inside your ass ..

I suspect I'll regret this....oh well...Why would you want to do this?

z_pool
02-04-2009, 08:27 AM
this thread is getting gross

sammy2
02-04-2009, 08:29 AM

I suspect I'll regret this....oh well...Why would you want to do this? You not a man until you prove you are

muhmuh
02-04-2009, 08:30 AM
this guy must be the most disturbed and disturbing induhvidual ive ever come across

justatransgirl
02-04-2009, 08:38 AM
Trust me, if I fuck you for two mins you would start running away from me.. I can make you vow to never put another dick inside your ass ..

LOL - big talk... I'm gonna get a pussy anyway.

But here's a girl built just for you sweetie.

Giggles,

vincidog
02-04-2009, 08:48 AM
You not a man until you prove you are

So your idea of a satisfying sexual experience is to cause your partner to regret even waking up that morning? You ever tell this stuff to your parole officer?

arnie666
02-04-2009, 09:13 AM

Yeah but it's not normal even for a Troll to talk about the shit he does. Something is missing.

@ Sammy I can't work out when you were a kid whether your Dad sold you on a regular basis to his friends so he could have his next fix or whether your mommy used to stick the thermonmeter up your arsehole rather than your mouth claiming she 'got a better reading'. Have a temperature often when you was younger did you?

sammy2
02-04-2009, 09:23 AM
Trust me, if I fuck you for two mins you would start running away from me.. I can make you vow to never put another dick inside your ass ..

LOL - big talk... I'm gonna get a pussy anyway.

But here's a girl built just for you sweetie.

Giggles,
TS Jamie :-) When you do, let me know...post a pic of yourself now aswell.