View Full Version : Why Brazil? Why not Columbia, Peru, Argentina, or Bolivia?

arfan600
02-03-2009, 03:27 AM
Why is Brazil so far ahead of the rest of South America (and the rest of the world) as far as quality and quantity of she-males? Why can't these other countries step up? What is Brazil doing that others are not?

trannybanger
02-03-2009, 03:34 AM
Videotaping it.

And Columbia is in NYC, not in South America.

MELIKEYBONECAS
02-03-2009, 03:36 AM
Why is Brazil so far ahead of the rest of South America (and the rest of the world) as far as quality and quantity of she-males? Why can't these other countries step up? What is Brazil doing that others are not?

:?: BRASIL IS AMAZING.
MAYBE BEACUSE OF A STRONGER & BOOMING ECONOMY &
THE "PEOPLE" OF BRASIL ARE SOOO
FULL OF PASSION, PEACE & LOVE !
OR MAYBE IT'S JUST SOMETHING IN THE WATER ! :wink:
MELIKEYBONECAS

tg4me
02-03-2009, 03:43 AM
Could Rio's Carnival celebration and their economy both have a influence on their culture?

Will Riker
02-03-2009, 03:44 AM
Columbia is also in Maryland, lol

TG4me,

Culture and economy have influence in Rio´s Caranval, as Rio´s Carnaval has influence in culture and economy.

For most in Rio and all over Brazil, Carnaval is just a 4 day event of music and fun. For many, in Rio, Carnaval is a one year activity (in economic terms). For those that hate Carnaval (there are hundreds of thousand Brazilians, or maybe millions in that category) the event is a pain in the ass.

You find T-lovers in all of the segments listed above.

LG
02-03-2009, 03:48 AM
This is what I think:

I'd say that the quantity issue is due to the fact that Brazil has by far the biggest population and that it is a place where transgederism is no longer taboo, so TG people are free to express themselves and undergo transformation when in more repressed societies they cannot- some have even become stars.

As for the quality issue, Brazil has long been seen as a leader in cosmetic surgery, with almost as much money being spent on plastic surgery as in the US. Brazilian cosmetic surgeons are amongst the best in the world and have a huge amount of experience because they perform so many procedures.

Perhaps the industry is booming because cosmetic surgery is almost a way of life. People don't cover up their bodies on the beaches of Brazil. Instead, they want to look their best. Or perhaps it's because of legislation. Silicone implants were banned in the US for years, but never in Brazil.

So I think the reasons are partly demographic, partly cultural, partly due to legislature and partly due to the innovation of Brazilian surgeons. For these reasons, Brazil seems to be the birthplace of so many gorgeous TSs. I think much of this applies to Thailand (which is recognized as one of the top countries for SRS).

Will Riker
02-03-2009, 04:07 AM
LG you´re absoutely right. Those are some of the reasons.

trannybanger
02-03-2009, 04:45 AM
I can tell you from experience of being to all of those places with the exception of Bolivia, there are beautiful women there. Lots of them. Certainly there is not the same level of exposure, but that is probably a good thing. Go there and check it out!

EyeCumInPiece
02-03-2009, 04:50 AM
must be soemthing in the water...

alyssats
02-03-2009, 04:46 PM
I think theres a lot of TS stunning and beautiful ones in Argentina,Chile, Peru, Columbia... also most people just dont know where to find them ;)

miketaylor911
02-03-2009, 05:29 PM
argentina has much better quality then brazil..check out the distintas.net site on argentina,they are amazing!!

the_corner
02-03-2009, 06:23 PM
I guess you are all talking about Colombia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colombia

... and not Columbia ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbia

Will Riker
02-03-2009, 06:24 PM
Argentina, sure....lol

SLANTEDSTYLE
02-03-2009, 08:33 PM
YES, THANK YOU
ITS COLOMBIA NOT COLUMBIA
BEEN MANY TIMES AND THE PEOPLE ARE BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT

sucka4chix
02-03-2009, 09:11 PM
Per capita, Brazil has more plastic surgeons than any place else!![/u]

MELIKEYBONECAS
02-03-2009, 10:55 PM
I think theres a lot of TS stunning and beautiful ones in Argentina,Chile, Peru, Columbia... also most people just dont know where to find them ;)

absolutley right !
it's just that in brasil there's so
many & there so easy to find!
And most importantly of all,
they are sooo friendly, passionate & way cool !
melikeybonecas :wink:

Helvis2012
02-03-2009, 11:27 PM
They are more laid back there.

mattavs1
02-11-2009, 12:43 AM
I love those first 2 photos. Any info on who they are? if it's available on film?

LAtoNY
02-11-2009, 04:17 AM
Can I be politically incorrect??

First... for beauty, there is a lot of European influence/genes. Then, as far as the other factor...

oh, sh*t. I can't do it. Read a history book.

I have no idea!!

MELIKEYBONECAS
02-11-2009, 07:11 AM
Can I be politically incorrect??

First... for beauty, there is a lot of European influence/genes. Then, as far as the other factor...

oh, sh*t. I can't do it. Read a history book.

I have no idea!!

ur absolutely right LAtoNY!
brasilian genes are a melting pot!
alot of portugal & african genes involved!
but even more beatiful is the
personality & behavior of brasilan girls & the
population in general !
so sweet, passionate, loving & very little attitude !
amazing !
melikeybonecas

bobdeniro
02-26-2009, 12:10 AM
I love those first 2 photos. Any info on who they are? if it's available on film?

she is andrea ravel. she is usually here in Milan (italy). the other one is a nice girl that is often present in Silvera's films.

praetor
02-26-2009, 12:15 AM
must be soemthing in the water...

LOL, fantastic, i thought the samething.

MELIKEYBONECAS
02-26-2009, 01:09 AM

:?: BRASIL IS AMAZING.
MAYBE BEACUSE OF A STRONGER & BOOMING ECONOMY &
THE "PEOPLE" OF BRASIL ARE SOOO
FULL OF PASSION, PEACE & LOVE !
OR MAYBE IT'S JUST SOMETHING IN THE WATER ! :wink:
MELIKEYBONECAS

LOL, fantastic, i thought the samething. praetor

COM CERETZA PRAETOR ! RSRS :wink:

JeniferTS
02-26-2009, 01:22 AM
I don't know about the others but I know many BEAUTIFUL women from Colombia. I even went there for surg because there are many great doctors. Beautiful women are in every country. Brazil is just more "out there" I guess.

piper
09-02-2009, 08:46 PM
anyone know anything about peruvian shemales? will be living out there for a year and would be nice to know some girls.

Nikka
09-02-2009, 09:58 PM
looooooooooooooooove brazil!

praetor
09-03-2009, 03:02 AM
I love Santiago de Chile....

envivision
09-03-2009, 04:22 AM
Because Deus is Brasileiro, motherfuker.

celticgrafix
09-03-2009, 04:33 AM
dont matter, they are all fine as hell,anyone got tips on hot spots, and ones u dont gotta pay for, ill never pay for sex no matter what country

dannyboyz
09-03-2009, 08:03 PM
because there is 180 million people there................. even if 1/4 percent is tranny that is still 450,000 and trannys tend to go 2 cities where they are more accepted

piper
09-30-2009, 04:43 PM
i'm living in Peru at and i'm sure i've seen several transexuals on the bus.

the thing you have to remember tho is brazil has the biggest population in South America and possibly the most money. Your always going to get more US tgirls then canadian becuase there's bound to be more of them and its the same down here.

having more disposable income, brazillans are more likely to have a developed adult industry then a place like peru and girls are more likely to have access to hormones and plastic surgeons and all that good stuff if they're not stuggling to feed their families.

if anyone is looking for a tgurl in peru by any chance look me up, am bored!