PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok help

flyboy
01-30-2009, 12:46 AM
Decided I want to go to Bangkok to see the action for TS stuff.

Going to the Soi Cowboy area for a few nights.

Anyone have some info on special places to go for the ladyboy scene on this street? I'm sure they're almost everywhere, but any suggestions/experience first hand on a few good bars to go to?

F

dderek123
01-30-2009, 03:18 AM
Go to Nana Plaza. It's full of ladyboys (katoey in thai). Soi Cowboy is good as well. Also you may (or may not) want to check out Patpong. There are two or three ladyboy bars there that are supposed to be good.

Down in Pattaya there are a few places including the jenny star bar.

dderek123
01-30-2009, 03:19 AM
Go to Nana Plaza. It's full of ladyboys (katoey in thai). Soi Cowboy is good as well. Also you may (or may not) want to check out Patpong. There are two or three ladyboy bars there that are supposed to be good.

Down in Pattaya there are a few places including the jenny star bar.

GroobySteven
01-30-2009, 03:27 AM
Pass on Pattaya - it's a rip off.
Soi Cowboy has NO specific Ladyboy bars but is good lady bars

Your 15 min walk or 5 min taxi from the Ladyboy Mecca of Nana Plaza.

Go to Cascades first, then Obsession and when bored - try Temptations and Casanova.

For more specifics - http://www.lblbforum.com

Jericho
01-30-2009, 09:34 PM
Pass on Pattaya - it's a rip off.
Soi Cowboy has NO specific Ladyboy bars but is good lady bars

Your 15 min walk or 5 min taxi from the Ladyboy Mecca of Nana Plaza.

Go to Cascades first, then Obsession and when bored - try Temptations and Casanova.

For more specifics - http://www.lblbforum.com

Are there any Cansanova regulars on here?
Wouldn't mind PM'ing ya, if ya don't mind.

farang
01-31-2009, 09:50 AM
Continue walking up soi 3 (soi nana) past the plaza for about 150 yards and turn right into the entrance off the Raja hotel look to your left and you will see a row of buildings including a travel agent,on the end is the Guess bar which is a nice relaxing bar which is owned and ran by a ladyboy it employs only ladyboys (loads of them).
Only go in there if you are prepared to have loads of ladyboy hands rubbing your cock though!!

redtiger
02-01-2009, 06:39 AM
Guess Bar

farang
02-01-2009, 09:28 AM
Guess Bar

4th from the right back row is Joy and she is a great fuck and is top aswell as bottom.3rd from right front row is Eats and is also a great shag.

rxpharm
02-02-2009, 07:53 AM
In Patpong there is also King's Castle 3. It has a mix of preop/postop lbs there, approx 50/50. Fri & Sat nights are good time to visit because some of the part time university students will be working.

GroobySteven
02-02-2009, 09:37 AM
In Patpong there is also King's Castle 3. It has a mix of preop/postop lbs there, approx 50/50. Fri & Sat nights are good time to visit because some of the part time university students will be working.

Used to be the best - now the worst.
Watch out for girls padding your bar tab, demanding drinks and generally just bothersome. I pay it a visit for old times sake every now and again but generally, Nana is better.

rxpharm
02-03-2009, 08:01 AM
Watch out for girls padding your bar tab, demanding drinks and generally just bothersome. I pay it a visit for old times sake every now and again but generally, Nana is better.

That's all changed now - new mamasans with directives from the owners that "customer service" is now important.

I was there Jan 15/09. They also have mobile numbers of King's Group management posted you can call if there is a dispute in the bar tabs. Also the high pressure for drinks and tips is gone as well. No more swarming from the ladies. They will not approach you unless you indicate you want her to sit with you.

King's Corner has also gone this way - but most here won't be interested in a bar that is around 70% postop and 30% gg.

GroobySteven
02-03-2009, 08:14 AM

That's all changed now - new mamasans with directives from the owners that "customer service" is now important.

I was there Jan 15/09. They also have mobile numbers of King's Group management posted you can call if there is a dispute in the bar tabs. Also the high pressure for drinks and tips is gone as well. No more swarming from the ladies. They will not approach you unless you indicate you want her to sit with you.

King's Corner has also gone this way - but most here won't be interested in a bar that is around 70% postop and 30% gg.

Great news RX - thanks for the update!

alyssats
02-03-2009, 04:48 PM
I do find Kings Castle to be a better place and most TS there are more beautiful than the ones in Nana Plaza. I think Nana Plaza is a dangerous place it has this certain atmosphere which is really scary I dont know why :/