View Full Version : Resident Evil 5 Demo

Legend
01-28-2009, 10:22 AM
Has anyone tried the demo yet? If so what are your impressions?

sentient6
02-02-2009, 09:27 AM
Its awesome. Its basically exactly like 4, only a lot harder. I've only played it two player, I'm still curious as to how the partner is going to work in a single player game and how good or how bad it will react to everything going on. There's two levels to play and the minibosses you have to kill are bastards.

Coroner
02-02-2009, 12:35 PM
Itīs getting released in march?

BRONXBODY
02-03-2009, 04:22 AM
Not feeling the controls, guess too much COD4 and 5. I love the Resident Evil series' reason I got into gaming! This one might take getting used to but it LOOKS AWESOME!

EyeCumInPiece
02-03-2009, 04:54 AM
i havent tried it yet but i planned on buying it when it comes out either way. i am a lil concerned with the clunky controls of the Resident Evil Series. Ive been spoiled by gta4...

Ryz
02-03-2009, 04:59 AM
gameplay feels worse.

BrendaQG
02-03-2009, 07:31 AM
IT's pretty good. In fact the only complaint me and my nephews have is that the voice that says "resident evil 5" Sounds less evil. Other than that no complaints.

(The voice that said "resident evil 4" sounded like he wanted to boil you and eat you with potatoes and onions...this one sounds like he's tired of the whole thing.)

Coroner
02-03-2009, 11:01 AM
I was not impressed by RE4 at all because they reduced it to an Action game. I miss the survival horror in it, so I stay loyal to the old series. But I enjoyed the controlls, so Guess RE5īs gonna be fun. But, as I said, the atmosphere is gone.

Legend
02-03-2009, 01:05 PM
Its awesome. Its basically exactly like 4, only a lot harder. I've only played it two player, I'm still curious as to how the partner is going to work in a single player game and how good or how bad it will react to everything going on. There's two levels to play and the minibosses you have to kill are bastards.

Sheva is pretty smart,best controlled a.i i've ever seen in a game.

Legend
02-03-2009, 01:07 PM
I was not impressed by RE4 at all because they reduced it to an Action game. I miss the survival horror in it, so I stay loyal to the old series. But I enjoyed the controlls, so Guess RE5īs gonna be fun. But, as I said, the atmosphere is gone.

Yeah i totally agree don't know why they got rid of that stuff it made the game but its still a good game and sells for them.

MerriCait
02-03-2009, 01:58 PM
graphics are pretty sweet but the controls seem a bit slow and sluggish, guess i'll tweak them a bit for more sencetivity when i get it, but overall i enjoyed it.

bte
02-03-2009, 06:33 PM
I played it and it's pretty cool. I don't know if it is me but the character doesn't turn corners as sharply as it should. I guess I am used to using the left analogy stick to move and the right to look around. The graphics are amazing and the gameplay is sweet. I can't wait for it to come and start playing online.

hwbs
02-03-2009, 06:41 PM
its not scary which basically means it does not work..that was the whole appeal to the game...

bte
02-03-2009, 08:39 PM
its not scary which basically means it does not work..that was the whole appeal to the game...

The demo was not scary, but it's just a demo. I bet the game overall will give off a creepy kind of feeling. It seems like fun and I bet online will be pretty cool.

Jim Brown
02-04-2009, 04:04 AM
HOLY :shock: SHIT :shock:
HOL...Y SHIT. Its ...madness. Its ridiculous.
if it weren't for the clunk that game would be right. but its not that bad, its like Dead Space clunky.

celticgrafix
02-04-2009, 05:46 AM
havent, but i heard its pretty bad ass

Jim Brown
02-04-2009, 07:22 AM
I take that back...after further investigation i realized she was a tranny. lol um no. Its really stupid. Cant move and shoot at the same time. ok i cant live with that but cant reload and move...WTF?? Thats the most retarded shit ever.