View Full Version : JESSICA SIMPSON IS HUGE !

envivision
01-27-2009, 07:27 AM
Too much male gravy, I guess.

She used to be hot-10 years and 50 lbs, ago.

envivision
01-27-2009, 07:30 AM
I need to forget that uggly trainwreck site by looking at these beautiful ladies....

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-27-2009, 07:34 AM

I'd fuck the hell out of her now shapely ass, 10 years ago she was flat chested doing Bally's plugs for her video and then album. You can keep that Jessica............

2009AD
01-27-2009, 07:40 AM
I love the jeans, remind me of this.... http://tinyurl.com/2ob972

Fox
01-27-2009, 07:50 AM
That's only huge by Hollywood standards.

Nowhere
01-27-2009, 08:00 AM
Can't that girl just get at a healthy weight? Before she was too skinny, now she's chunky.

It doesn't really matter, anyway, since her careers (music, movies, tv) are over.

Danielle Foxx
01-27-2009, 08:31 AM
OMG as if! lol she's gorgeous and huuuuuge tits

2009AD
01-27-2009, 08:42 AM
OMG as if! lol she's gorgeous and huuuuuge tits

No one is saying she's ugly, but she has gained weight and from the looks of it, that could be a problem in the future.

Wow, I hope those jeans aren't a new trend. A burka would be sexier.

2009AD
01-27-2009, 09:24 AM
Wow, I hope those jeans aren't a new trend. A burka would be sexier.

http://tinyurl.com/2ob972

SarahG
01-27-2009, 09:43 AM
I love the jeans, remind me of this.... http://tinyurl.com/2ob972

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking of too when I saw that picture.

dan_drade
01-27-2009, 10:33 AM
Those pics gotta be fake.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-27-2009, 10:40 AM
Those pics gotta be fake.

nah those are accurate
http://www.popcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/jessicaweightgain4.jpg

she can lose that weight easily it won't be a problem

and

if she decides to keep it on, her shoe company alone will keep whoever is smart enough to bang that chick monetarily happy!!!!!
let her gain a few more pounds in her ass and suddenly she's on the cover of XXL and/or Dubz making either mag the best issue ever........
I can see it now.......Jess Simpson got ass!!!!!!!

trannybanger
01-27-2009, 11:02 AM
Seriously, she looks like an average size girl to me. I think she looks great.

Anyone saying she should lose 50 pounds is clearly deluded.

criscopete
01-27-2009, 11:20 AM
Next step for Jessica is midday trips to McDonalds in short skirts with no panties followed by 100's of paparazzi.

Silcc69
01-27-2009, 11:52 AM
Those jeans are for old ladies other than that i'd still drill her.

gimmeurblood
01-27-2009, 01:52 PM
she was never this hot to me before, now , hell yeah a lil thick looks good on her

Dinand
01-27-2009, 02:53 PM
She looks better now! I love girls with a little extra meat. Can't stand too skinny chicks!

Legend
01-27-2009, 02:57 PM
No freakin way that is real.

sucka4chix
01-27-2009, 03:19 PM
Ok, I don't remember her ever being too skinny OR FLAT CHESTED, and she's not HUGE, but she looks retarded with the extra weight 'cause she's always had a pill problem---needs to stop popping NOASSATOL!!!

the_conqueror
01-27-2009, 04:40 PM
She has got a bit bigger but she's still just as hot.

And the pics are real, I seen the video for this yesterday. She was at some sorta "cook off" singing country songs, lol.

8)

luv4Tgirls
01-27-2009, 05:41 PM
Yeah Jesscia needs to layoff the bisqusits and gravy, she is as big as a HOUSE

Suckerpunch
01-27-2009, 05:46 PM
8) she's a pig imo

LG
01-27-2009, 06:08 PM

I'd fuck the hell out of her now shapely ass, 10 years ago she was flat chested doing Bally's plugs for her video and then album. You can keep that Jessica............

Oddly, I agree with JWBL. She looks hotter than ever, more feminine and with some real curves to grab onto.

costanza8866
01-27-2009, 06:21 PM
I am on the "I'd bang the shit out of her" side of the fence. however I agree that she has put on a few pounds, you can see it in her face, and those jeans are not flattering at all.

jordyd19
01-27-2009, 06:39 PM

I'm in michigan I'd definetly fuck her for the story... she's a celeb and she's got nice boobs just don't look down from there, like climbing a mountain... don't look down!

chefmike
01-27-2009, 06:51 PM
Dayum! You weren't kidding!

alyssats
01-27-2009, 06:54 PM
goshhh what happened to her :/

95racer
01-27-2009, 06:54 PM
I like the Jessica from the Dukes of Hazzard movie.

timxxx
01-27-2009, 06:58 PM
So you're the person that watched that :oops:

p.s
"I'd bang the shit out of her"

thezodiac
01-27-2009, 07:03 PM
I wouldn't kick her out of bed...

needsum
01-27-2009, 08:15 PM
The jeans leave a lot to be desired. But I still think shes beautiful and her size is totally fine with me.

arnie666
01-27-2009, 08:22 PM
Those jeans are for old ladies other than that i'd still drill her.

Yeah the jeans look rather shit ,she'd look well fit with a pair of white pants with the black top and her light coloured hair.Jeans make her look like those old ladies who go after young dark meat in jamaica.

Ooh hark at me being a fashion poof. Anyway I'd still bum her.

Coroner
01-27-2009, 08:31 PM
She looks better now! I love girls with a little extra meat. Can't stand too skinny chicks!

Co-sign.

Barnabis78
01-27-2009, 08:39 PM
Nothing wrong with a thicker gal. But what's up with those jeans?

Does anyone else think she looks like a tgirl?

muhmuh
01-27-2009, 10:36 PM
when i read the title i thought it was a rusty thread at first

kellyshore.net
01-27-2009, 11:39 PM
I don't think she is huge her stomach still looks flat, its just the jeans aren't becoming to a womans shape, anyones shape for that matter.

Jack59
01-27-2009, 11:49 PM
She still has a better figure than 95% of the GGs and TGs out there.

And, yes, I would definately do her.

Hell, if she liked T-Girls I'd even marry her! :wink:

Ben
01-28-2009, 01:37 AM
Maybe she's... pregnant :?:
But: she looked absolutely fantastic as Daisy Duke:
http://www.free-sex-for-you.com/movies/celeb329/pic.html

vman2375
01-28-2009, 03:00 AM
I don't think she is huge her stomach still looks flat, its just the jeans aren't becoming to a womans shape, anyones shape for that matter.AGREE, KELLY

El Nino
01-28-2009, 05:23 AM
Mom? lol

glenntinnyc
01-28-2009, 07:35 AM
i gotta say she may have gained some but shes still hot

SarahG
01-28-2009, 07:50 AM
i gotta say she may have gained some but shes still hot

I think her body is fine, she just needs to learn not to wear stuff like that.

I am inclined to say its the jeans that makes her look worse than she is. She might as well be wearing a garbage bag with some holes cut out of it...

LilWyte
01-28-2009, 08:04 AM
looks fine...but whats with the jeans

Dino Velvet
01-28-2009, 08:09 AM
She's a little chunky but her face is pretty as fuck and I'd love to bury my face between those juggs. I got to see her in some different pants and without the giant belt. I agree she was at her hottest in the Dukes Of Hazzard movie.

Willie Escalade
01-28-2009, 08:48 AM
Actually, I like her like this!

I'm in michigan I'd definetly fuck her for the story...

That goes without saying. I'd fuck Hillary Clinton for the story even if it did mean my dick would turn to ice.

Ben
02-01-2009, 08:54 PM
Jessica Simpson: People Focus on "Things That Are Completely Pointless"

By GINA DINUNNO
TV GUIDE

After a week of slams about her recent weight gain, Jessica Simpson put on the tightest leather pants she could find, held her head high and thanked her fans for their support.

Simpson, who opened for Rascal Flatts in Charlottesville, Va., Thursday, told the crowd, "No matter what you go through in life, somebody else might have it harder," People reported.

"I feel like in our world today we focus on so many things that are completely pointless," she said.

At the end of her set, Simpson thanked her fans for their support.

"Stay positive, and pray out loud! I love you guys, good night," she said.

Shadycat
02-01-2009, 09:05 PM

I second this. She looks better now then she did back then.

AllanahStarrNYC
02-01-2009, 09:06 PM
I think IT"S TERRIBLE the abuse and shit she is getting for this.

So she is fuller? So WHAT.

She looks great.

What is really bothersome about this is, is that if this was a man, this would not even be discussed. The standard for women is so ridiculously unfair. It really angers me-I would like those that criticize stuff like this to take a good look at their own impefections and flaws.

Shadycat
02-01-2009, 09:12 PM

She looks great.

What is really bothersome about this is, is that if this was a man, this would not even be discussed. The standard for women is so ridiculously unfair. It really angers me-I would like those that criticize stuff like this to take a good look at their own impefections and flaws.
I agree, and I think the girl looks great. I also like when Tyra Banks put on a few pounds. IMO she looked much hotter. She caught a lot of flack a few months ago because she put on some weight. People these days really have no idea what fat is. Any girl with any curves now is called fat.

Nowhere
02-01-2009, 09:14 PM

She looks great.

You do have to admit the outfit is NOT flattering, though, right?

Fitz1600
02-01-2009, 09:42 PM
I agree....I like the additional weight. I think she looks great!

fitz207
02-01-2009, 10:31 PM
People these days really have no idea what fat is. Any girl with any curves now is called fat.
:claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps Best statement on this thread.

irongoddess
02-01-2009, 11:16 PM
i hope she will get it back soon
she looked amazing few years ago

luv2playwithTgirls
02-02-2009, 12:02 AM
her stylist needs to be fired

AllanahStarrNYC
02-02-2009, 12:04 AM

She looks great.

You do have to admit the outfit is NOT flattering, though, right?

Sometimes, something that you think looks well in person does not photograph well.

I personally don't like that whole country look they have been going with her, as I think she is far too glamorous for that. I do LOVE that Fendi belt and I would have preffered to see it with perhaps a black dress, or a cat suit. Even if she was thinner, I would not like the styling. ANd I agree the stylist did not do her right.

tsntx
02-02-2009, 12:16 AM
u do realize she was performing at a country radio stations event while singing songs off her so/so successful country cd tho right?

lol

AllanahStarrNYC
02-02-2009, 01:53 AM
u do realize she was performing at a country radio stations event while singing songs off her so/so successful country cd tho right?

lol

Yes, and I think there is a way to do western and country and be more glamarous. But just becuase you are singing country music, you dont have to look simple. You can still look chic, if you want to be simple.
To me it looks like an outfit to go shopping in- not perform.

Solitary Brother
02-02-2009, 02:37 AM

Oh really?
You must be blind because you aint seen the photos Ive seen of her.
That ass is flat and fat.....a one two combo that is a killer.

Beagle
02-02-2009, 02:42 AM
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/showbiz/2009/02/01/lemon.jessica.simpson.fat.cnn

Check out my vintage shemale mags for sale (make an offer)...

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=41685

Solitary Brother
02-02-2009, 02:44 AM

She looks great.

Ummm no dear she looks a hot fucking SLOPPY mess and you know it!
I am happy she a fucking disaster its karma getting back at her cheating ass.
Every since she left Nick Lachey she has been a trainwreck.
Her swagger is no where near what it once was and every guy she bangs cheats on her now.
She was a goddess before and now she look like a 50 year Texas trailer park matron.
And I am through!

Solitary Brother
02-02-2009, 02:46 AM
She was perfect before.

a994
02-02-2009, 08:27 AM
I like her just the way she is now. If I were her husband, let's just say I'd have her completely forgetting Nick Lachey within five minutes.

I LOVE voluptuous, curvy women!

alpha2117
02-02-2009, 08:47 AM

She looks great.

Her swagger is no where near what it once was and every guy she bangs cheats on her now.
She was a goddess before and now she look like a 50 year Texas trailer park matron.
And I am through!

Once again proving why you will remain a Solitary Brother.

Good god people go back and look at Marilyn Monroe and Jane Russel in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes. For most of recorded history how Jessica looks now has been considered "hot". Sure if she gained much more it would be off-putting but seriously she is not a heifer now.

Dino Velvet
02-02-2009, 09:17 AM
I wouldn't throw Jessica Simpson out of bed whether she's thin or plump. Here's some great pics of her.

Dino Velvet
02-02-2009, 09:24 AM
One more

fitz207
02-02-2009, 01:26 PM

Oh really?
You must be blind because you aint seen the photos Ive seen of her.
That ass is flat and fat.....a one two combo that is a killer.
Who cares, i wouldn't throw the women out of bed.....her ass looks great!

karaalextv
02-02-2009, 05:35 PM
Mom jeans

Legend
02-02-2009, 06:22 PM

She looks great.

And I am through!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKXFmGwislo

Silcc69
02-02-2009, 07:15 PM
DEM JEANS! DEM MOTHERFUCKIN JEANS!

95racer
02-02-2009, 08:13 PM
So you're the person that watched that :oops:

p.s
"I'd bang the shit out of her"

I see very few movies. I just seen photos from the movie.

celticgrafix
02-04-2009, 04:05 AM
dont matter, shes still fine

TsVanessa69
02-04-2009, 04:24 AM

Why do people hate on a curvy bitch. I've gained over 20 lbs over the last year, and I'm lovin it and so are the men! I was a bit self conscious about it, even some bitch on here had the nerve to call me fat, but I'm a thick sexy bitch! Its not for everybody, but I get more clients now because of my new look and I have a few shoots lined up. So fuck it, love thos curves!! Jessica is not fat, just a bit heavier.

JudaZ
02-11-2009, 06:51 PM
Jessica's still hot!

MrsKellyPierce
02-11-2009, 07:42 PM
My friend just saw her in concert with Rascall Flatts and said Jessica isn't even close to "fat"

hungtung1
02-11-2009, 09:10 PM
My friend just saw her in concert with Rascall Flatts and said Jessica isn't even close to "fat"I know one thing, if there is anything on Jessica Simpson that is huge, it's her tongue! She hosted an MTV show a couple years ago and playfully stuck out her tongue. It dropped well past her chin, and I haven't gotten that vision out of my mind ever since. Oh, what she could do to a guy or a girl with that friendly weapon!!!!

dskreet2
02-11-2009, 11:11 PM
She ALWAYS had a huge azz!. Low-riders couldn't hide it. Its just bigger since she switched to the Whopper instead of the Jr.