valeri
01-24-2009, 01:06 AM
hope u like them too

valeri
01-24-2009, 01:08 AM
love them

longwave
01-24-2009, 02:30 AM
instead of just blocking out your face, you should've blocked out the whole pic.

worldbro
01-24-2009, 04:13 AM
yeah

HeavenlySin
01-24-2009, 04:36 AM
Your lipliner and lipstick is sickening girl.

Amazing work!

;-)

GIA LOVES RON
01-24-2009, 05:28 AM

2009AD
01-24-2009, 08:05 AM
Hell no.

But not to worry, El Nino and MsBehaven will love your photos.

ballzNnutz
01-25-2009, 12:03 PM
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff182/cityguyforever/wtf.jpg

sammy2
01-25-2009, 10:29 PM
TsnTx, you talk toomuch B...

and you don't know when to stop, I guess it's the hate deep down inside you that just keeps spewing out.

Why the fuck don't you post some pictures and shut the fuck up about people who actually display themself for our enjoyment. All you do is block the TS from posting with your hate.

sammy2
01-25-2009, 10:48 PM

and you don't know when to stop, I guess it's the hate deep down inside you that just keeps spewing out.

Why the fuck don't you post some pictures and shut the fuck up about people who actually display themself for our enjoyment. All you do is block the TS from posting with your hate.

She is going to ban you from this site. Its best to just kiss ass around here

I didn't know she was a MOD...

how comes I have never seen any pics of her, does she thinks she is above showing us something too ? Niggas need to start dissenting on her.

Jericho
01-25-2009, 11:02 PM
oh and u should contact seanchai from SMY
you look like a grooby kinda girl!!

That's not nice, you fag hag! :lol:

what was mean..... he always looking for new ppl to shoot and she looks like 95% of the men i mean men on there

i was helping her out and giving encouragement
Of course ! :wink: :lol:

Hendrix
01-25-2009, 11:28 PM
I knew if I show Jen this thread she would comment and then people would trash on her because of her comments. LOL.
Jen was just putting her opinion out there,just like some people put their opinions about Jen on this forum.
I will say this,I think some people or somebody on this forum needs to improve on their grammar.

EyeCumInPiece
01-26-2009, 12:10 AM
ewww

Silcc69
01-26-2009, 12:53 AM
Jen trips me out cause she goes hard on these TV's that alot of you guys are so turned on by. And when I see some random guy with a wig on and a dick out these dudes just go nuts at times.

sammy2
01-26-2009, 08:32 AM
Jen trips me out cause she goes hard on these TV's that alot of you guys are so turned on by. And when I see some random guy with a wig on and a dick out these dudes just go nuts at times.
I hope you appreciate my negative post about ts you like, since its not about hurting people and more about hurting people you are not attracted to. hypocrite.

tsntx
01-26-2009, 08:39 AM

this coming from the faggot that beats up his boyfriends

2009AD
01-26-2009, 08:51 AM
I was trying to find that post of his, the one where he talked about hurting gay people because of their orientation. If anyone finds it, please post it or start a thread.

Sammy2 if, as you said, you attacked people based on their sexual orientation, you are nothing but a two bit punk criminal.

this coming from the faggot that beats up his boyfriends

goldensamba
01-26-2009, 09:50 AM
i think i just went blind

sammy2
01-26-2009, 10:55 AM

this coming from the faggot that beats up his boyfriends Okay confuse fag.
Stop telling lies on me, never had and never will I have a boyfriend.

Legend
01-26-2009, 11:39 AM

this coming from the faggot that beats up his boyfriends Okay confuse fag.
Stop telling lies on me, never had and never will I have a boyfriend.

You and mustafa have to come out of the closet some day.

El Nino
01-26-2009, 11:27 PM
Legend=Brownose