PDA

View Full Version : I lost my virginity!

gclock44
01-22-2009, 06:17 AM
I'm not quite sure where to start. I'll say that I troll around this website from time to time with a different screen name. For various reasons, I don't want this to get back to me (and I'm posting here because I feel like telling someone, but dammit, I cant!)

Anyway, it took long enough. I'm in my early 20s, and it just wasn't happening, so I ended up seeing a (genetic girl) sex worker. What makes it a little weird is that I already knew her, so it was sorta like losing it to a friend. It wasn't that great. I didn't even cum. At one point, I was thinking "I'm not feeling much." But I don't regret it. It was a weird chance that not many people have, and probably one of the safest possible encounters with a working girl. That, and she's seen weirder things, so I didn't need to worry about getting judged. I guess the only mistake I made was not taking her up on the offer to spend the night.

EaRSh0ot
01-22-2009, 06:27 AM
umm just sticking it in and humping a few times isnt loosing yr cherry, gotta at least orgasm to really loose it. now if you stuck it in and BOOM unloaded on her then by all means you lost it but so you didnt, you still havnt lost it. Nice job at wasting money on a happy ending without a happy ending.

gclock44
01-22-2009, 06:37 AM
umm just sticking it in and humping a few times isnt loosing yr cherry, gotta at least orgasm to really loose it. now if you stuck it in and BOOM unloaded on her then by all means you lost it but so you didnt, you still havnt lost it. Nice job at wasting money on a happy ending without a happy ending.

That's like saying it doesn't count if you pull out for the money shot.

phobun
01-22-2009, 06:42 AM
I'm not quite sure where to start. I'll say that I troll around this website from time to time with a different screen name. For various reasons, I don't want this to get back to me (and I'm posting here because I feel like telling someone, but dammit, I cant!)

Anyway, it took long enough. I'm in my early 20s, and it just wasn't happening, so I ended up seeing a (genetic girl) sex worker. What makes it a little weird is that I already knew her, so it was sorta like losing it to a friend. It wasn't that great. I didn't even cum. At one point, I was thinking "I'm not feeling much." But I don't regret it. It was a weird chance that not many people have, and probably one of the safest possible encounters with a working girl. That, and she's seen weirder things, so I didn't need to worry about getting judged. I guess the only mistake I made was not taking her up on the offer to spend the night.
I don't understand a guy who comes on here to tell everyone he had to pay to lose his virginity in his early 20's.

Perhaps you need a makeover.

EaRSh0ot
01-22-2009, 07:02 AM

That's like saying it doesn't count if you pull out for the money shot.

no....because when you do that you have a orgasm= worth the time, money, energy you put into it. from your story it sounds like you just stuck her with it a few times an called it quits. so no point in doing it.

Dino Velvet
01-22-2009, 07:11 AM
You need to start hanging out with Brian Peppers so you can get his sloppy seconds.

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk199/katiebright17/BrianPeppers.jpg

http://www.aidsmonkey.com/images/brianpepperswheelchair.jpg

Coroner
01-22-2009, 07:49 AM
You must be kidding us.

Jericho
01-22-2009, 10:22 AM
Is that you, James?

ptyseminole
01-22-2009, 08:15 PM
Congrats, it will get better with practice

lahabra1976
01-22-2009, 08:55 PM

Interesting point. Not sure if its sure, but does make me think "does it count if you don't cum?"

brickcitybrother
01-23-2009, 03:26 AM
Hey... don't concern yourself. You've got past being a virgin. Now focus on something more important. When you do that ... something and someone better will come along.

dgs925
01-23-2009, 03:33 AM
I'm of the opinion that the OP is still a virgin - if you are a guy you totally have to come for it to count.

So why couldn't you come? Too nervous? Maybe, but you said you knew the girl. Too loose? possible since she's a pro, and maybe you are small. Not turned on enough? That's it I think.

Maybe next time you close your eyes real tight, and imagine a big giant cock. That'll do the trick.

JusticeIsBlind
01-23-2009, 06:50 PM
The first time I had sex I fucked my girlfriend for over 45 minutes and still didn't cum. I have good sexual stamina, but condoms really fuck things up for me.