PDA

View Full Version : Shemale in Polynesia French

cico1966
01-14-2009, 10:18 AM
Hello

Anybody know if are there some shemales here?

kieron
01-14-2009, 10:24 AM
some may be, in tahiti in the main town/city.

alpha2117
01-14-2009, 10:57 AM
There are actually stacks. My ex went back to New Caledonia last year and I know a lot there are quite a lot of girls here and there. Many head off to France. Transgender girls are relatively well accepted in the islands

jimbobw2
01-14-2009, 02:46 PM
Hello

Fafafina

alyssats
01-14-2009, 02:56 PM
From the show No Reservations with David Bourdain he visit French Polynesia and it shows a TS club there where most Tranny goes. David Bourdain even had some midnight snack with them and TS there are highly accepted. One thing ive noticed is that TS there are so beautiful and passable. Most have stunning exotic mixed race beauty.

cico1966
01-15-2009, 12:45 AM
[quote=cico1966]Hello

Fafafina

anc who are? i have never heard... have a pics of her?

DL_NL
01-15-2009, 12:50 AM
From the show No Reservations with David Bourdain he visit French Polynesia and it shows a TS club there where most Tranny goes. David Bourdain even had some midnight snack with them and TS there are highly accepted. One thing ive noticed is that TS there are so beautiful and passable. Most have stunning exotic mixed race beauty.
I was just going to write the same (cool show, too!). They were a couple of true beauties, I even watched the repeat for that scene.

alyssats
01-15-2009, 04:34 PM
^ just to add most TS in French Polynesia are not workings girls most have a day job like teacher, office clerk...etc yet they look so sexy hot and passable

Steve-Oh
03-04-2009, 09:04 AM
Saw this episode repeated last night.
Tony seemed to have a good time drinking & dancing with the ladies and yes they were very pretty.

They are called rae-raes and seem to be accepted in French Polynesian society.

No Reservations is a show about travel and food that's hip & down-to-earth. Tony is a cool chef/writer from NYC who travels & samples food of other cultures from a non-tourist perspective.

Here's a good article on mahu's also called rea reas.
http://www.tahititourisme.com/discover/GayTahiti/FAQs.asp

alpha2117
03-04-2009, 11:49 AM
Hello

Fafafina

:lol: Oh god how my ex loved that word.