PDA

View Full Version : IM GOING TO BE IN NYC TONIGHT

ashley's kiss
01-09-2009, 12:12 AM
Hey guys my name is ASHLE SKY im a Model from nyc, im looking to get to know new friends in manhathan. im going to tell you a litle about my self,, My measurements are 34c,22,36, im 5'7 ,125 pounds,Let's get the physical stuff out the way first - I'm completely passable (and then some). I have an amazingly sensuous model's body - toned and smooth, educated and classy.I always find it awkward describing myself physically in writing so I'll let my pictures do the talking. All my photos a recent and I look exactly the same in person when you come to see me.Whether you're a first timer, or simply curious, you'll feel completely comfortable with me. I'm very discrete. But spend some time with me, and you'll forget how we met in the first place. Why? Because I'm much more than just a sensual experience. Much more. I've been called many things - a seductress, a model, a vixen... and you know what? They all accurately describe me. But above all, I'm a sweetheart. You will not forget our time together! Available for travel and overnight bookings. I guarantee the ultimate TS experience. Contact me and see for yourself. Here is your chance to make your fantasy a reality! TSSEXY79@YAHOO.COM. so have a good day and ''EMAIL ME''dont wait to long,,,, xoxoxoxo

TSCURIOUS
01-09-2009, 01:24 AM
Re-size photo?
Oh - forgot - there are no TS admirers in NYC

tao1kiku
01-09-2009, 06:54 AM
Very lovely! Wish I lived in NY state!

Castor_Troy05
01-09-2009, 06:57 AM
This is the same Ashle as seen at Sunny's Parties??

NYC i truly hate how lucky you are for having all these great girls.

sheyum
01-09-2009, 06:59 AM
ive seen her at sunny parties

she is SO hot....a real classic thick latina bod...and seems sweet too

EyeCumInPiece
01-09-2009, 06:30 PM
Is this the real ashley? or an imposter?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-09-2009, 06:44 PM
she had on these jeans last night, it was like gloria vanderbilt painted them on her

sheyum
01-09-2009, 08:02 PM
i know--the way she looks in jeans is fucking sick

sheyum
01-09-2009, 09:34 PM
i too wonder this is a fake..
since when does Ashley advertise???

Sunny Dee-lite
01-09-2009, 09:54 PM
This is the same Ashle as seen at Sunny's Parties??

NYC i truly hate how lucky you are for having all these great girls.

I CALLED HER TO MAE SURE IT WAS HER AND ALAS IT'S HER! :wink:

blackman42
02-09-2009, 02:23 AM
this girl is a fake. i called her and she didnt know what i was talking about...

Bostonsub
02-09-2009, 02:59 AM
Sunny called her and it wasnt a fake. Blackman called and it is a fake.

Which is it?

this girl is a fake. i called her and she didnt know what i was talking about...