PDA

View Full Version : Girls You Know You Better Watch Out! (More CL Foolishness)

Shining Star
01-08-2009, 03:20 AM
You just can't make this stuff up!

http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/cas/981804713.html

tsntx
01-08-2009, 03:28 AM
minus the faggoty jersey hair hes cute

those pics have been used in austin for awhile

if u want some good reads read the CL austin erotic and look for the "miami ts" and all her "re:'s"

apparently she uses fake pics but when some client went to her place she wasnt the petite girl in the pics she was a 40yr old man in drag

and when someone else googled her number they found her ads in miami looking for anyone to give her male version a job as a chef and /or bouncer position

and now they are going back and forth... its hillarious

wombat33
01-08-2009, 03:28 AM
wish I had a whip like that though.

I hope it is fake and hope HIV goes away one day SOON!!!!!!

Shining Star
01-08-2009, 03:35 AM
Did a first think it was some sort of "hater" fake listing, but there is the very serious side of "chasers" who have the virus (caught from trannies), and either don't know it or don't care.

It is a very sad fact of life that many guys who slept with some of the old school trannies, and many younger girls, who had the maddness caught it themselves and spread it to other girls and GGs/wives/girlfriends.

Alyssa87
01-08-2009, 03:43 AM
Wow. God bless that penis.

(especially if its infected with the virus.)

lupinIII
01-08-2009, 12:28 PM
Reminds me of something said on the TV show Coupling.

Susan: Some men are born lucky, some men are born very lucky.

Sally: Which one was Patrick born?

Susan: A tripod.

kellyshore.net
01-08-2009, 12:30 PM
ouch I'd run haha

menacingmethods86
01-08-2009, 04:49 PM
He seems to be the type of male most TS's would give ass to for free.

Danielle Foxx
01-08-2009, 05:46 PM
Amen Alyssa,

That's a cute Guido

Shining Star
01-09-2009, 03:49 AM
Well if he wasn't so goodlooking and or well endowed, how many trannies would give him a second look, much less date (free or otherwise).

Would be interesting to know who the trannie referred to in the advert is, and who gave the maddness to whom.

Still, girls it would be wise to scale down and print out that picture, just in case he pops up at a party or steps to you on the street, or something. Goodlooking or not, if he's POZ, wouldn't want anything to do with him other than a straight up friend.

SS

collegeguy21
01-09-2009, 04:38 AM
the austin cl add that tsntx mentioned is now using an areeya pic... imagine seeing one of areeya's backside pics and hsowing up to see a fat guy in drag lol